Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You (861 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by Orikinla(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
Bros, it is dangerous to vouch for your babe when she is not with you. Because, you can only be sure when she is with you and not in your absence. Some babes have a different boyfriend in a different locations with different sim cards. If John no get network, dem go try Azubike. She may be your babe in Lagos, but she belongs to another guy in Warri. Is that not cheating? It depends on you. But to her, she is only having different bank accounts at different branches.
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=14pt]What about Trust? When exactly can it be said that i Trust her?. . . [/size]
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
OP True talk my brother, wetin man go do, sad
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by bekay911(f): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
Orikinla:

Bros, it is dangerous to vouch for your babe when she is not with you. Because, you can only be sure when she is with you and not in your absence. Some babes have a different boyfriend in a different locations with different sim cards.
well some gals nt all am sorry u avnt met sum1 true to u. Apart from dat una own b worstest in front of ur gf u go answ anoda chikala codedly, to jane u b smith to jenifa u b mustapha 2 cynthia u b henry and so on. So cheating shudnt b allocated to gals only
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
Thanks for the info.
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by tellwisdom: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2011
bakery911 (f), Dont make me feel your suparb undecided undecided or are you??
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by slimyem: 12:44am On Oct 21, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]What about Trust? When exactly can it be said that i Trust her?. . . [/size]
abi o.i thought this is supposed to be an important part of a r/ship,
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 21, 2011
slimyem:

abi o.i thought this is supposed to be an important part of a r/ship,
[size=14pt]The thing tire me scatter!. . .[/size]
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by lindabon: 1:56am On Oct 21, 2011
depends on the kinda girls you date !! undecided undecided
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by coded777: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2011
slimyem:

abi o.i thought this is supposed to be an [size=20pt]MOST[/size] important part of a r/ship,

and the MOST difficult part too,  cheesy

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]What about Trust?[/b]When exactly can it be said that i [b]Trust her?. . .
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by Dyt(f): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2011
hmmmm tot u were all in love
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by Cuddlemii: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2011
Orikinla:

Bros, it is dangerous to vouch for your babe when she is not with you. Because, you can only be sure when she is with you and not in your absence. Some babes have a different boyfriend in a different locations with different sim cards. If John no get network, dem go try Azubike. She may be your babe in Lagos, but she belongs to another guy in Warri. Is that not cheating? It depends on you. But to her, she is only having different bank accounts at different branches.

With all your post back and forth. Always changing your perspectives all the time, forget the models all over you statement. You need a woman, good love & nourishing romance. Even lefelefu is doing a better job by sticking to one style, he is consistent.
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by kpolli(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
sorry to say, i am beginning to bliv this poster sad
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by born2boink(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2011
90 % of girls do that, only 10 % are honest
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by iice(f): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
Sorry for una
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by Blazing88(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
men and their complains sef!
na by force to get girlfrnd.
if u ve trust issues, stay single.
Re: My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You by itiswell1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
So u mean we should remove trust from relationship?

(1) (Reply)

10 Main 2 Make A Man Go Nut: / What Type Of Life Is This! / What Is LOVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.