Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu (75691 Views)

Breaking! Chicago University Release President Bola Ahmend Tinubu Transcript / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by 12inchess: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
linearity:

I did not dispute that, yes they stated that he attended and graduated from CSU but the replacement certificate did not come from them.

He fraudulently obtained the replacement diploma.

Potato, photatoe. The main point being he graduated from there and has met the requirements to be eligible to contest. REST.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Goke7: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
linearity:

What is the explanation?

the school also validated the replacement diploma with an affidavit
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by linearity: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Goke7:

the school also validated the replacement diploma with an affidavit

That is not true, do you care to provide that affidavit?

CSU simply stated that, the replacement looks similar in font to Diplomas issued in 1979.

They would have simply stated that, they produced the replacement but they did not state so, they only states it look similar.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Goke7: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
linearity:

That is not true, do you care to provide that affidavit?

CSU simply stated that, the replacement looks similar in font to Diplomas issued in 1979.

They would have simply stated that, they produced the replacement but they did not state so, they only states it look similar.

so what's your point now, forgery abi?
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Mcslize: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
clearcrystal:

Make your mumuuu no follow you go grave ooo.
😂

I told you to seek legit info. I heard some news outlet had been paid to promote a misleading narrative about Tinubu and Atiku court case.

Let this be known to you and every other person out there that, there was never any authentication of Tinubu certificate. It's a mere propaganda by paid false news promoters.

Today, Atiku Lawyer will interrogate CSU about Tinubu certificate under oath. And any mistake or false declaration can lead to a serious jail term. We are talking about the US here.

Just in case you are still in lost, here is the legit info. Desist from those misleading news being paraded about by Tinubu paid news promoters. For more info, here is the source.

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW6fOyL8SEQ
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by d142475: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
If you know anything about the US grading system, you won't disgrace yourself in this manner.
88 Percent in the US is a B+, Which is at best a mid 2:1 . A- 90-94 is a solid 2:1.
Paentera:

How can 3.52/4 be a weak 2:1? It is over 4 not over 5.

That is 88% oh. Since when did 88% become a weak 2:1?

Please explain with workings.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
Listen.

Bola Tinubu did attended Chicago state university, but his real names aren't Bola Tinubu.

The academic records he used to gain admission at Chicago state university belongs to a female, a late daughter of Mrs Abibatu Tinubu's daughter. To avoid being caught, Tinubu had to forfeit his Primary and Secondary school certificates because they are of different names which is why he claims he didn't attend Primary and secondary schools.

Another issue is, Tinubu probably lost his original Diploma certificate from CSU and he didn’t imagine it’ll be an issue, so he cooked up oluwole diploma with inconsistent signatures and date which is what he submitted to INEC, so he was blocking the release of his original academic records out of fear that the discrepancies could be detected, but Chicago state university being a corrupt institution just helped him by redacting sensitive information and answering irrelevant questions instead of releasing full academic records Tinubu used to gain admission into CSU, and also intentionally avoided the confirmation or denial of the fake certificate Tinubu has been parading in a bid to save Tinubu
ALL what you wrote there is an assumption and guess work. I don't argue on sentiment, emotions. I argue with fact. Do you have evidence to support what you just wrote or you are just guessing.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by ericmor: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

At the end of the day, CSU swore in a court of law under oath that the person they gave their diploma to and a degree with honors is a male, Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president of Nigeria.

Abi there's a female out there named Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

You are of course free to keep swimming knee-deep in futility, it's your choice and personal headache.

You have a comprehension issue, which is why you said the prior thing. I tried to correct you, but you persisted in attacking. confused people everywhere
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by CivilianJTF(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
12inchess:

Not really. It's about 3.7 to 3.8 for a first class based on my experience with American college system.
Wow! That's too much though
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by 12inchess: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
CivilianJTF:

Wow! That's too much though

The academic system is different. A in America is usually 90. In Nigeria, A is 70. Nigerian institution have stricter grading. The smartest studnet in a Nigerian university will not be graded 90 but 75 or something which is an A.

The systems are different. This is why U.S system doesn't really deal with certificates but transcripts. Third parties be printing all type of certificates. If you want accurate record of any student's academic record, you simply need to get the university to send you the transcript. They will send directly to the requestor. Anything not received directly from the university, they will never vouch for it. They will only defend what they sent to you DIRECTLY. This is why the university has no business telling you whether this certificate is real or forgery. But the transcripts they archive and store them. If you request for it in 100 years time they probably still have the transcript. The design of the certificate could be changed at any time but the academic record will always be kept.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by ArcFresky(m): 1:04am On Oct 05, 2023
hobat4cash:

Do you believe this trash you just wrote here?

Dumbo, are you telling me if you get a orignal certificate and your school denies your studentship, the certificate is still original?
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by linearity: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2023
12inchess:

Potato, photatoe. The main point being he graduated from there and has met the requirements to be eligible to contest. REST.

Go back to the CSU released documents, he gained admission into CSU with a female result from Southwest College, the lady’s social security number is on that document and with online tools was traced to Virginia and was issued in 1976.

If you gain admission to the University in Nigeria with a stolen or fake GCE results, your University attendance, transcripts and diploma are all null and void.

So all his transcripts and attendance are void and this makes us an international laughingstock if our President can be parading fake results even High school ones.

You can see why his lawyers were fighting for these documents not to be released.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by CivilianJTF(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
12inchess:

The academic system is different. A in America is usually 90. In Nigeria, A is 70. Nigerian institution have stricter grading. The smartest studnet in a Nigerian university will not be graded 90 but 75 or something which is an A.

The systems are different. This is why U.S system doesn't really deal with certificates but transcripts. Third parties be printing all type of certificates. If you want accurate record of any student's academic record, you simply need to get the university to send you the transcript. They will send directly to the requestor. Anything not received directly from the university, they will never vouch for it. They will only defend what they sent to you DIRECTLY. This is why the university has no business telling you whether this certificate is real or forgery. But the transcripts they archive and store them. If you request for it in 100 years time they probably still have the transcript. The design of the certificate could be changed at any time but the academic record will always be kept.
Indeed a new lesson learnt
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by seuncyrus(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09
Hello bro Augrere2022 , i'm quoting you on this dead thread because you've emailed me but I can't see the mail. I want to ask questions regarding fanshawe college . Is there any alternative way to reach you ? You can post your mail and edit it once I acknowledge it or I can leave my mail so you can contact me ? Thanks
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Kingray10: 9:54pm On Feb 09
seuncyrus:
Hello bro Augrere2022 , i'm quoting you on this dead thread because you've emailed me but I can't see the mail. I want to ask questions regarding fanshawe college . Is there any alternative way to reach you ? You can post your mail and edit it once I acknowledge it or I can leave my mail so you can contact me ? Thanks
Guy just read starting of this post and think of present day Nigeria.
So all the people supporting tinubu here, no dy see waiting people they go through

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.