Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu (75896 Views)

Breaking! Chicago University Release President Bola Ahmend Tinubu Transcript / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Cooletempa: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obidients will commit suicide today

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
To the 0bisient dunces:

Dem don confirm Tinubu as the same person .

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by wrongnumber: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
This does not exonerate Tinubu.

The question is... Where did he get the certificate he submitted to INEC?

If CSU can not make a deposition that it came from them then where did he get the certificate.

Meanwhile one of the documents submitted showed that the Tinubu admitted was a female.

Just for the records so that Tinubu brnless supporters can comprehend...

That was the transcript used Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola A Tinubu to gain admission.

That was Richard Darley college before it was renamed South West.

Do you know what this means?

It means Tinubu commited a big fraud called Identity theft

BOLA A Tinubu was the late daughter of abibabat mogaji brother. She died shortly after gaining admission into CSU and Tinubu stole her identity.

Tinubu used her transcript to gain admission into CSU and the university was well aware but they never thought on their wildest dream that he will one day foolishly want to be the president of a very educated country like Nigeria.

Now also check the sample certificates given to Atiku today and check the one Tinubu gave INEC and you will see clear forgery.

It is over for Yekini Amoda Ogunlere... Aka transgendered Bola a Tinubu

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Of course.

Obidients are now calling for protest on the streets on this space. They are now realising that Atiku just wasted time and money.

You are very correct.

Don’t mind those one, them be kid wey no sabi anything.

Na zombie them be. Anything Hyundai download to their brain they consume.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wait...I thought David Ikpundionye said that the documents were so much and are being studied by Atiku lawyers? Is that all that were released by CSU?

Throwback I think I am on the wrong thread

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

If CSU can not make a deposition that it came from them then where did he get the certificate.

That is IF the above info is real.

He got the certificate from a mad man in Ozubulu.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by flokii: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Goke7:
they are just making Tinubu more popular and stronger

Part 2 is coming..

They will revisit Obi's tenure and order full scale investigation into the Pandora leaks, get all his offshore assets and accounts frozen and eventually arrest him.
Atiku's own case.. well, they might not go too hard on him.

First to do no dey pain..

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Goke7: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wait...I thought David Ikpundionye said that the documents were so much and are being studied by Atiku lawyers? Is that all that were released by CSU?

Throwback I think I am on the wrong thread

study bawo, na PhD thesis? grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Goke7:

study bawo, na PhD thesis? grin
My brother wetin you wan make I talk nah?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Summary please.

You no go school ?

Read the deposition by yourself.

You people were dragging someone being an academic fraud and here you are not able to read simple American English .

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by wrongnumber: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You no go school ?

You people were dragging someone being an academic fraud and here you are not able to read simple American English .

Which deposition. You just use English ignorantly.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by flokii: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Etosha:
I knew that Tinubu has a way of making his opponents go on a wild geese chase. Is it not the same man that slurred his speech and deliberately made many gaffes only for him to become sober immediately after he won? I didn't believe same man could stand and give his inauguration speech almost extempore.

He probably didn't want to make the task look too easy for Atiku and his lawyers, so he helped in putting stumbling blocks for them to sweat.

The Supreme Court judgement is FINAL and I see the apex court upholding the ruling of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal that affirmed President Tinubu as winner and the duly elected president.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Ttalk: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku and Obidients how far?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by truthhurtsnaira: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Corn247:
Let the losers continue with their perpetual wailing grin

But guy na your family and descendants be the losers…

Black people clapping for colonialist schemes lol

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Goke7: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
flokii:

Part 2 is coming..

They will revisit Obi's tenure and order full scale investigation into the Pandora leaks, get all his offshore assets and accounts frozen and eventually arrest him.
Atiku's own case.. well, they might not go too hard on him.

First to do no dey pain..

the problem with these folks is that they don't know they are dealing with a president who only is not just a politician alone but an activist himself, it was the activist in him that made him face the aso rock cabals with courage during the election campaign and call them out when it matters. It's difficult to defeat a man who combines politics and activism together, He's seen it all from the NADECO days, not all these small boys and girls like aisha yusuf wey dey make yeye noise

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Which deposition. You just use English ignorantly.
Do you need an Icheoku interpreter ?

Ignoramus of the yeast.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Meagainstthem: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

You are very correct.

Don’t mind those one, them be kid wey no sabi anything.

Na zombie them be. Anything Hyundai download to their brain they consume.

Can you know them more than Nnamdi kanu who name them pig?grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by flokii: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Goke7:

the problem with these folks is that they don't know they are dealing with a president who only is not just a politician alone but an activist himself, it was the activist in him that made him face the aso rock cabals with courage during the election campaign and call them out when it matters. It's difficult to defeat a man who combines politics and activism together, He's seen it all from the NADECO days, not all these small boys and girls like aisha yusuf wey dey make yeye noise

You've said it all.. they are just small boys and girls making useless noise.
Na so dem push Emefiele till that one enter problem. Let them be pushing Obi till all his secrets will be thrown open.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by delpee(f): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

That is IF the above info is real.

It's possible to issue replacement certificates. Even at that, they don't keep copies. It's not a Nigerian University!

The point is that, as clearly stated by CSU, it's of no importance to them. What is of value is his transcript which validates his having passed through the institution. You can have fake certificates easily but it isn't easy to get a fake transcript.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by favor914: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kumieh:
grin interesting days ahead.

I foresee Atiku heading back to Court in a bid to get CSU release the authentic name on the said Certificate
Your Mumu never reach? Shameless Obidient, you think you can hide your pain with that your smiling emoji?

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Etosha: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
flokii:

He probably didn't want to make the task look too easy for Atiku and his lawyers, so he helped in putting stumbling blocks for them to sweat.

The Supreme Court judgement is FINAL and I see the apex court upholding the ruling of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal that affirmed President Tinubu as winner and the duly elected president.

That's why I feel bad about the black man. Simple something to reason out is just difficult for him. A school confirmed that someone graduated from there, how can you hope that that same school offered him a fake certificate?

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by favor914: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Etosha:

That's why I feel bad about the black man. Simple something to reason out is just difficult for him. A school confirmed that someone graduated from there, how can you hope that that same school offered him a fake certificate?
Atiku na Typical Malu.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nigeria deserves her own YouTube channel

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Henix(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by rash47(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
May the almighty grant jagaban long life to continue steering this ship to the promise land...amen!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by favor914: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You no go school ?

SpecialAdviser knows, he is lost for words, all those irritant Obidients, where is PrinceofLagos & his cousins racoon & Taylor90?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omooba77:

@AbdulMahmud01
O pari . I thought they said that heavens will fall ni. Orishirishi.

Reno is right after all that all of you are unserious lot of a mob. Check my signature for free stuffs!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is fake news from Tinubu people

The true documents will be released by Atiku himself

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by delpee(f): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Etosha:

Very sad indeed! God says we should seek knowledge and pray for wisdom. Many don't understand.

Anyway lawyers are chopping... smiley

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
FAKE PrinceOfLagos:
This is fake news from Tinubu people
Ndi Owerri has come again . There is nobody you support that doesn't get jinxed with your own special kind of malignant bad luck. Smh

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.