Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu (75905 Views)

Breaking! Chicago University Release President Bola Ahmend Tinubu Transcript / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by GeneralPula: 1:37am On Oct 03, 2023
linearity:

No one is finding fault in anything, I did not vote for either of them and neither of their policies would affect me.

That said, the University that clearly stated that they never re-issued that diploma, it is on Court records that they stated they cannot defend the authenticity of that certificate under oath.

The President whose name is on that certificate is on record stating that she would sue Tinubu for falsifying her signature.
Nah fake news you carry for head so..

6 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 1:38am On Oct 03, 2023
linearity:

No one is finding fault in anything, I did not vote for either of them and neither of their policies would affect me.

That said, the University that clearly stated that they never re-issued that diploma, it is on Court records that they stated they cannot defend the authenticity of that certificate under oath.

The President whose name is on that certificate is on record stating that she would sue Tinubu for falsifying her signature.

Read the below from CSU and rid yourself of your ignorance.

You can see them clearly say “Tinubu replacement Diploma”.

Will you now apologize for wasting my time?

9 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Goke7: 1:41am On Oct 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
See this mortuary abi aged people home care worker trying to castigate his destiny helper oh, it is well, no wahala, that's the beauty of the internet and social media, it gives us the rare opportunity to interact with people we can only watch on TV screens, so I understand cool

Guy you have lost it all because of hatred for one man grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by franchasofficia: 1:42am On Oct 03, 2023
plaindealer:

What's my business with wherfe he graduated from?

My issue with you is your ignorant and rettarded comment that you need formal education or exams to sit for GED.

Go and sit down with your Lagos rubbish, and argue with other people about that.

Olodo trying to shift goal post..

grin grin grin

Anybody that defends a criminal always act like a criminal too cheesy

Let me repeat what I said again for you in a slow motion so your corrupt, criminal brain can comprehend it.

I said before you can gain admission into any university anywhere in the world, you must show evidence of having a foundational basic education, which can come from; presenting a high school educational qualification or exam certificate or a college diploma.

You cannot jump from birth and enter university even if you are a born genius.

I further reiterated that you can prove that you have the prerequisite foundational educational qualification or background by presenting a high school exam certificate which you must sit and pass, and that before you can pass such exam, that you must either pass through the walls of a government approved high school or you homeschool using government approved high school education curriculum, and your GED is just like Cambridge exam which is an equivalent of secondary school WAEC/GCE exam in Nigeria.

All I was arguing is that you cannot jump into university without proof of having a foundational educational background to show you can comprehend the higher educational teachings at the university level.

But your fellow defenders of criminals and lovers of iniquity said Bola Tinubu is a born genius who jumped into college and university from Nigeria without any prior foundational or basic educational background which was why una criminal druggie lied that he didn't attend primary and secondary schools just to hide his true identity that he was not born as Bola Ahmed Tinubu that he transformed into after he was adopted by Mrs Abibatu Tinubu the Iyaloja general grin

Hope your corrupt, criminal brain can comprehend it better now? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by plaindealer: 1:43am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Read the below from CSU and rid yourself of your ignorance.

You can see them clearly say “Tinubu replacement Diploma”.

Will you now apologize for wasting my time?

Good one, I was just about to post this..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by franchasofficia: 1:49am On Oct 03, 2023
Throwback:

They only redacted names of people whose certificates and certified copy of original certificates were provided to Atiku.

Atiku too does not need those names, he only needed to see if the template tallies with what Tinubu provided to INEC.

Tinubu did not present his 1979 certificate to INEC has he has lost it as he long mentioned during the Abacha regime ransack of his house.

What Tinubu presented is the 1997 certified copy.

So as requested by Atiku, the school provided what the 1979 original certificate looks like, and what the 1997 certified copy looks like, and that taliies with Tinubu’s 1997 certified copy.

What many fail to understand about propaganda is that those who push it know the truth but chose to misinform to achieve another goal unknown or known to those who chose to believe it.
You are the only sensible, enlightened BATstards on this forum thread. I appreciate your comment, well done.

But hope you are following the whole CSU release closely?

Read below:

1. The Academic Records released by the Chicago State University, indicated that the “Bola Tinubu” that was admitted, graduated from Government College, Lagos.

VERDICT: Government College Lagos was founded in 1974. Whoever claimed they graduated from there in 1970 is a FRAUD! ❌

The Bola Tinubu in Aso Rock, has been disowned by the old students of the Government College, Lagos.

2. The academic record from SouthWest College he used for his admission into the CSU belongs to a lady.

VERDICT: Tinubu is an identity thief. ❌

3. The certificate he presented to INEC is FAKE. It is completely different from what the CSU issued in 1979 (you have cleared the air on this, he lost his 1979 certificate and got a reissue in 1997, fine).

VERDICT: Bola Ahmed Tinubu submitted a purported 1997 reissued certificate from CSU.

This is the true position of things, as released & authenticated by the Chicago State University. Any other news from APC handles & in the print & TV stations in Nigeria (contrary to what I just reported) IS FAKE NEWS!

4 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

CSU is right. Some universities in USA will not keep the copy of your certificate.

They can only issue replacement which would have been with you and not in their possession.

So far you graduate from that school, that is what is important. If any company or other school are trying to validate your studentship, they just Send email to the school requesting if you graduate or maybe your transcript. Small background check does it and that’s it.

You're 💯 right! In fact, to the best of my knowledge, no university in the world keeps an extra copy of their students certificate. The only thing they keep are students' transcripts and records, not certificates.

Only the student can apply for his/her certificate to be re-issued.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by d142475: 1:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Are you playing? 3.52 is a weak 2:1 at best.
Raskimonojendor:

CSU has Insisted over and over again that it's a ceremonial document and not part of student's academic record. Atiku can head to Sharia court. grin

But Tinubu bad ooo. The guy graduated with 1st class for real as per the transcript released. 3.52/4 is 88%. A first class is 70% and up grin

Plus the documents shows that Tinubu is a male.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by smeag0l(m): 1:51am On Oct 03, 2023
Like I said again, Chicago state submitted a 32 page documentation at the request of Judge Macdonaldo to Atiku's lawyers. All of these are contained in that document and if you need it ,send me your email and ill forward them to you.
Enice:
Where did you get this rubbish from? Una don start again

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Mcslize: 1:52am On Oct 03, 2023
clearcrystal:

Make your mumuuu no follow you go grave ooo.
😂

Oloburuku. Your mumu na Tinubu first class grade. You don't even know what is happening. You think Yankee Judges are like your corrupt country Judges?

Go and source for legit info about this case. Tinubu cloned one Mrs Tinubu and the certificate he tendered is different from what CSU present to their graduated students.

Your heavenly father and Saviour cloned the certificate. The logo is different. Gender is female. The Judge has ordered the school to give all the records they have to Atiku. The school has denied they know anything about where your heavenly father and Saviour got his certificate from and here you half baked illiterate is laughing that Tinubu has won.

Your stupidity get first class grade I must say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by plaindealer: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2023
The logo on the transcripts is the same one ignorant and unintelligent pandora Igbos are calling fake and never used by CSU..

Pandora Igbos, see una miserable life..

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Paentera(m): 1:59am On Oct 03, 2023
d142475:

How can 3.52/4 be a weak 2:1? It is over 4 not over 5.

That is 88% oh. Since when did 88% become a weak 2:1?

Please explain with workings.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by franchasofficia: 2:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Throwback:

They only redacted names of people whose certificates and certified copy of original certificates were provided to Atiku.

Atiku too does not need those names, he only needed to see if the template tallies with what Tinubu provided to INEC.

Tinubu did not present his 1979 certificate to INEC has he has lost it as he long mentioned during the Abacha regime ransack of his house.

What Tinubu presented is the 1997 certified copy.

So as requested by Atiku, the school provided what the 1979 original certificate looks like, and what the 1997 certified copy looks like, and that taliies with Tinubu’s 1997 certified copy.

What many fail to understand about propaganda is that those who push it know the truth but chose to misinform to achieve another goal unknown or known to those who chose to believe it.
In response to request number 3, CSU in an obvious attempt to COVER UP for Tinubu claimed he was issued a replacement certificate on June 27, 1997.

Well guess what?
The president of the University who purportedly signed the replacement certificate issued on June 27, 1997 is El Nora Daniel, a person who was appointed into office in 1998 and assumed office in 1998.

The person who was president of CSU as at 1997 when that replacement certificate was supposedly issued was Dr Dolores Evelyn Cross and it is her signature not El Nora Daniel’s signature that should have been on that replacement certificate if it is authentic!
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by NovusHomo(m): 2:09am On Oct 03, 2023
7arrows:

What I don't understand is that if tinubu was sure of himself why did he In the first place block the release of the same documents knowing it will exonerate him from all the wahala.

To help Atiku waste his stolen millions. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Throwback: 2:10am On Oct 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
You are the only sensible, enlightened BATstards on this forum thread. I appreciate your comment, well done.

But hope you are following the whole CSU release closely?

Read below:

1. The Academic Records released by the Chicago State University, indicated that the “Bola Tinubu” that was admitted, graduated from Government College, Lagos.

VERDICT: Government College Lagos was founded in 1974. Whoever claimed they graduated from there in 1970 is a FRAUD! ❌

The Bola Tinubu in Aso Rock, has been disowned by the old students of the Government College, Lagos.

2. The academic record from SouthWest College he used for his admission into the CSU belongs to a lady.

VERDICT: Tinubu is an identity thief. ❌

3. The certificate he presented to INEC is FAKE. It is completely different from what the CSU issued in 1979 (you have cleared the air on this, he lost his 1979 certificate and got a reissue in 1997, fine).

VERDICT: Bola Ahmed Tinubu submitted a purported 1997 reissued certificate from CSU.

This is the true position of things, as released & authenticated by the Chicago State University. Any other news from APC handles & in the print & TV stations in Nigeria (contrary to what I just reported) IS FAKE NEWS!

Tinubu for whatever reason no longer claims the school (Government College) in his submissions.

However, even if he mentioned the school for whatever reasons in his application to CSU, we all know that no secondary school in Nigeria issues its own secondary school / O'levels certificate.

So he must have provided a certificate or passed the GED exams in America to qualify for a comnunity college / university admission. Claiming any secondary school in any part of the world could never have qualified Tinubu for admission into the Community College (SouthWestern that was later named after Richard Daley who was a one time Mayor of Chicago), except he had a Nigerian/WestAfrican high school exam certificate or got the GED that does not even require ever attending any formal education/school.

For the gender mixup in SouthWestern / Richard Daley, it could have been an error. This is buttressed by the fact that the person we know as Bola Tinubu is actually well recognised by that school also. He has been formally recognised by Richard Daley in the early 2000s when he was Governor and visited the school.

So he couldn't have stolen an identity from a community college that CSU did not verify within the same Chicago as he transferred to the university and until he fully graduated with his Bachelor's degree.

What further dismisses this false accusation is that CSU very well knew they were admitting a Male gender in 1977, and would have easily confirmed that whatever gender mix up was truly just a typographical error.

If in 2023 people are still having issues with wrong gender from their BVN registration and their NIN, is it in 1976 that we expect such errors to be unlikely?

Tinubu did not submit a fake certificate. He submitted what was issued to him by the school when he applied for a replacement copy, and the school too already noted that the date of graduation that was manually entered on the reissue, could have been wrongly dated. Besides it was the same month, just a,different day.

What matters is the school has all his records and it all points to the same male gender Bola Tinubu who graduated in 1979 and who is the President of Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by PaulH07: 2:13am On Oct 03, 2023
d142475:

Did you see the over 4 there, or you're just literally partially blinded by hatred.

3.52/4 correlates with 4.52/5, which is a solid 1:1.

Mumu

We always have to teach y'all like someone building a house.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by NovusHomo(m): 2:14am On Oct 03, 2023
aswani:

Sir, you have my sympathy with the way Obidients are making it so easy for people to wrongly tar all Igbo's with the same brush.

Hopefully all of this mess will settle down soon and we can all go back to seeing the best of each other regardless of tribe.

No way. No Igbo will ever be President of this country. They are never to be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by diggindeep: 2:15am On Oct 03, 2023
DJ play me funny funny identity by Chief Dr. Oliver De Couque
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Chiefwandungu(m): 2:16am On Oct 03, 2023
Damn! So everyone has Pres. Tinubu's Social Security # and DOB??!!
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:16am On Oct 03, 2023
With this, I see Tinubu as God's planned President for Nigeria - the more they fight him, the stronger and Popular they make him to be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by diggindeep: 2:18am On Oct 03, 2023
Throwback:

Tinubu for whatever reason no longer claims the school (Government College) in his

However, even if he mentioned the school for whatever reasons in his application to CSU, we all know that no secondary school in Nigeria issues its own secondary school / O'levels certificate.

So he must have provided a certificate or passed the GED exams in America to qualify for a comnunity college / university admission. Claiming any secondary school in any part of the world could never have qualified Tinubu for admission into the Community College (SouthWestern that was later named after Richard Daley who was a one time Mayor of Chicago), except he had a Nigerian/WestAfrican high school exam certificate or got the GED that does not even require ever attending any formal education/school.

For the gender mixup in SouthWestern / Richard Daley, it could have been an error. This is buttressed by the fact that the person we know as Bola Tinubu is actually well recognised by that school also. He has been formally recognised by Richard Daley in the early 2000s when he was Governor and visited the school.

So he couldn't have stolen an identity from a community college that CSU did not verify within the same Chicago as he transferred to the university and until he fully graduated with his Bachelor's degree.

What further dismisses this false accusation is that CSU very well knew they were admitting a Male gender in 1977, and would have easily confirmed that whatever gender mix up was truly just a typographical error.

If in 2023 people are still having issues with wrong gender from their BVN registration and their NIN, is it in 1976 that we expect such errors to be unlikely?

Tinubu did not submit a fake certificate. He submitted what was issued to him by the school when he applied for a replacement copy, and the school too already noted that the date of graduation that was manually entered on the reissue, could have been wrongly dated. Besides it was the same month, just a,different day.

What matters is the school has all his records and it all points to the same male gender Bola Tinubu who graduated in 1979 and who is the President of Nigeria.

You're doing a good job.

Keep defending the indefenceable.
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by NovusHomo(m): 2:20am On Oct 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Some of them are planning a protest lol.

They are very confused right now. The dull ones among them think the docs are useful, but the smart ones amongst them know that the game is over and are calling for a protest and attacking CSU online as well grin

Planning to protest in Nigeria against a US university. Do they think it is Adeleke University ni? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by PaulH07: 2:21am On Oct 03, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
With this, I see Tinubu as God's planned President for Nigeria - the more they fight him, the stronger and Popular they make him to be!

Nigeria has finally gotten it right this time.

I'm jettisoning any remnant japa plans I may have had.
😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by PoliteActivist: 2:26am On Oct 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

CSU has Insisted over and over again that it's a ceremonial document and not part of student's academic record. Atiku can head to Sharia court. grin

But Tinubu bad ooo. The guy graduated with 1st class for real as per the transcript released. 3.52/4 is 88%. A first class is 70% and up grin

Plus the documents shows that Tinubu is a male.

See ignorance. Comparing apples and oranges. That's UK. There's no "first class" in US.
What can be considered first class is A or A+. See below

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Throwback: 2:28am On Oct 03, 2023
diggindeep:

You're doing a good job.

Keep defending the indefenceable.

Stop weeping over the confirmations provided by the school who never denied its alumnus.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Chams: 2:30am On Oct 03, 2023
wrongnumber:
This does not exonerate Tinubu.

The question is... Where did he get the certificate he submitted to INEC?

If CSU can not make a deposition that it came from them then where did he get the certificate.

Omo. You get problem oo... people with the right jurisdiction don investigate and they found no issue. You still basing your arguments on fake facts?

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:31am On Oct 03, 2023
PaulH07:

Nigeria has finally gotten it right this time.

I'm jettisoning any remnant japa plans I may have had.
😁😁😁
Oga, what are you doing here, your mate are sleeping or getting their wives pregnant to add to the sufferings and poverty we are into by this time of the night...

Pls do the needful grin
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Programmer47: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2023
Hahahaha. Apc minions have been disgraced oh. Tomorrow na tomorrow.

The certificate forger must resign.
Kings of fake news!!!!.
Abeg my fellow Nigerians go to Twitter and see the truth for yourself.

Over the next few days, watch as Apc headless mob will turn to attack dogs
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by diggindeep: 2:40am On Oct 03, 2023
Throwback:

Stop weeping over the confirmations provided by the school who never denied its alumnus.

Alumnus ko, aluminum ni
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Programmer47: 2:45am On Oct 03, 2023
Chams:

Omo. You get problem oo... people with the right jurisdiction don investigate and they found no issue. You still basing your arguments on fake facts?

Oga he presented a fake. Well, I'll leave all this shalaye for tomorrow.
They will soon share update on your WhatsApp groups and story will change.

It will turn to , ehn , even if he forged result .. bla bla bla.

Apc and especially its members have to be the most shameless entities since the existence of this planet. My God!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.