Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering (28446 Views)

"I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos / Paul Gabriel Amos, Lamborghini Driver Charged With Money Laundering - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by gidjah(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Wooo!?! People can be evil, just imagine what they put the young lady into!! Though her longer throat for money gains lures her into this ,yet I still wanna think she's naive about financial transactions...CBN should be lecturing our vendors about this lest plenty of them fall bad bad for this schemes .I HAVE REALLY LEARNT LESSON HERE ON MONEYARY MATTERS GOD HELP US ALL
Chinny024:

I just hope they are not kidnappers and the owner of the card at their den..comot body ooo..Don't play with fire..A lot of people are serving jail term for what could hv been avoided..simply tell her,sorry..u don't accept refund after purchase of goods...Ensure u make entry in a police station!!!

If u mistakenly transact back to them,u are automatically an accomplice of the crime...Don't say I didn't warn u...this same tactic has kept a lady for 5yrs at Enugu correctional service..By Feb or March,she would be clocking 6yrs..

The people collected someone's card and pin..then shot him to death..Proceeded to make some transactions with her POS..Then told her to withdraw the money cash from her account in form of cash to them,while she transferred some to their accounts ...she agreed..long story short..she has cooled off 5yrs plus in jail as accomplice.

Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by delishpot: 12:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Nairaland1stson:
I have suspicion that someone wants to use my account to launder money. A lady visited my shop demanding to purchase goods worth millions of naira she was so much in a hurry or desperate for someone who intends to perform such transactions. She was accompanied by a man she claimed to be her sick husband, two kids, and another young man. She claimed she needed to perform the transaction as soon as possible so she could travel down to a neighboring state for her husband's treatment.

What are your thoughts? Should I refund the money immediately, if I will, what are the measures to be taken to ensure I am on a safe side

OR.......They are scamming you. No money entered your account. She will return the goods she didn't really pay for in the first place and collect cash from you
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by delishpot: 12:58am On Oct 04, 2023
gidjah:
Wooo!?! People can be evil, just imagine what they put the young lady into!! Though her longer throat for money gains lures her into this ,yet I still wanna think she's naive about financial transactions...CBN should be lecturing our vendors about this lest plenty of them fall bad bad for this schemes .I HAVE REALLY LEARNT LESSON HERE ON MONEYARY MATTERS GOD HELP US ALL

Shows how useless and dumb the officers and court eho tried her are.
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by nwauwa(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2023
seborrhic:
Someone stole a card and goes through the arduous process of first pretending to want to buy an item,then asks for a refund of the money.
How does it make sense.They even pretended the father of the house has a stroke and came with their children to even buy the items.
At worst they just want to use the receipt they got from the item as evidence of purchase of an item to someone or an organisation in a case they are involved in or to with hold money they were borrowed or kept in their care.
It may even be a simple straightforward case of them wanting to get more funds from someone by showing proof they have used the original funds to purchase the item they claimed they wanted to use it for,without actually buying it.
The op revealing the item they bought would have lent credence to this theory I have of what the whole rigmarole was all about.
But of course typical of the average Nigerian,they claim politicians are fraudsters,but they hide things so no one gets to know they inflated the cost or lied outrightly about an issue.
These are not kidnappers or criminals,just people trying to play smart to milk more funds or hide one kept in their possession for other uses. I am 110% sure of it.
The stroke pretence and whole family coming to purchase the item should have told you these are people trying to use illness and family as evidence of something to someone,but of course,since Buhari graced our shores,commonsense is now as scarce as steel from ajaokuta.
No pos would give you more than 100k cash
For them to take out the millions in the account, they would need to go to different POS stands : time and patience are two things a thief doesn’t have

It’s possible it’s kidnap ransom money, don’t say what you don’t know. If you’ve ever been to any prison to visit you’d know that many people are in jail because of things like this. (I am a member of prison ministration group in my church)
The OP and pos guy should together for file a police complain , document it and then refund to the original account the funds came from
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Go to your bank and they will give you details of the account you received money from. Simply send the money back to that account.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by Obviouslyblunt: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Go to your bank and they will give you details of the account you received money from. Simply send the money back to that account.
the acct he received money from is the POS.
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by thatigboman: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Op, refunds are made through the means the initial transaction is made. u can only credit the account the debit came from.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by nedekid: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2023
blacksam01:
Did u realized u were not invilt in the financial digital be trace...uts thr POS vendor whose a cut thr money dropped not u...

again, a transaction with a POs is very safe on condition its not a tranfer but a card transaction....

u are not in trouble
Lolz, I bet you stay abroad. Certainly not naija.
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by thatigboman: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2023
pstemma1990:
If what u wrote there is true, then u don't have any case, it wasn't ur pos that they used, they used another person's own, so even if there is any case, the pos person would be brought in first before u...

My candid advice, tell them that u can't refund them the money, they should come and carry what they bought, and if u must refund, u have to refund it to the pos account it was sent from.
but the money was sent to the Op's account, so he is involved
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by pstemma1990: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2023
thatigboman:
They brought in a POS person, the people sent to the Pos agent, and the pos sent to the OP... OP is a shop owner that sells things, and people these days hardly go with cash when buying things worth hundreds of thousands...

They only paid for what they bought.. The only way he will have a case is when he returns the money to them as they are asking...

Look at it this way, I'm selling things let's say car or bike, u came to my shop to buy things, I don't have a POS machine and u don't have cash, then u call a POS person to debit ur account and then credit mine, I wrote a receipt and gave to u....

I don't have any case here...
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by blogbuilder: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2023
The card name will definitely show on the pos details,if you must refund,make sure it's the same name you're refunding

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by justmondris: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
emdis:
Once it's a POS sale. OP can never be implicated.. the purchase would always bear the name of the owner of the card so case close.. I have seen many of such situation where people lost money from their bank accounts.. once it's traced to a POS terminal. It's finished!
The problem now is that they want him to refund the money to another account. Do know if the account belong to a terrorist?
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by emdis: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Also his can't refund. They just have to carry what they paid for and sell it to another person or he refund to the same account that credited him.. I believe the receipt he issued to them would also state his "no refund policy"
justmondris:

The problem now is that they want him to refund the money to another account. Do know if the account belong to a terrorist?
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by poseidon12: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
kt3tu:
You never refund or transfer money to a different account other than the account the money was withdrawn or cashed out from
The golden rule is you always return the money to the account it came out from

Stay safe

But they paid cash.
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Return to the pos only.
Obviouslyblunt:
the acct he received money from is the POS.
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by bluefilm: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2023
Nairaland1stson:
I have suspicion that someone wants to use my account to launder money. A lady visited my shop demanding to purchase goods worth millions of naira she was so much in a hurry or desperate for someone who intends to perform such transactions. She was accompanied by a man she claimed to be her sick husband, two kids, and another young man. She claimed she needed to perform the transaction as soon as possible so she could travel down to a neighboring state for her husband's treatment.

There was no much negotiations as it seemed she was the one begging for the goods to be sold to her. After confirmation she said I should bring my POS machine so she could make a transfer, I already had suspicions on her so I told her i didn't have one and besides who would want to perform transactions worth millions of naira with a POS machine mode of payment. I suggested that she heads to the bank or make a transfer from her mobile app, which she shrugged off immediately like it was not even an option.

The young man with her insisted I get a POS vendor so that the transaction can be made which I declined and told them that there were many around the vicinity that they can go get one if they wish to. The young man left and returned a few minutes later with one, when they arrived the woman suddenly said she was scared and needed to invite the person who referred her to our place. She called this person and he arrived shortly, he was someone known to us in the past but not well known. She then requested that I get another POS vendor, which I suggested that they should get back the previous vendor they invited earlier. The young man went back again and returned with the vendor. The woman gave the vendor a debit card, which the vendor tried pulling the whole money at once, but it didn't go.(exceeded limit) The POS vendor then proceeded to split the money and it was successful. So she was only able to make part payment for the goods.

They were about to leave when I reminded them that I was supposed to issue a receipt for the part payment deposited into my account. Which I did later, and they left. Fast forward to the evening same day, she called me claiming that her husband's health was demanding much, and she wouldn't be in need of what she purchased earlier that I would have to refund her immediately.

What rose my suspicions on them are:

1. The acclaimed husband of hers, whom she claimed had stroke as at when they visited the shop, I saw him earlier when they alighted from a Keke napep which dropped them across the road and he was walking very fine but when they began to approach my shop he began to limp like he couldn't walk properly and the woman held his hand for assistance (they didn't know that I had seen him earlier walking properly without any form of aid) when they were at the shop, the acclaimed husband who had stroke sat and crossed his legs, is that even possible for someone suffering from a stroke?

2. Why would they insist on only POS mode of payment (for a transaction worth millions)

3. Why would a woman whose acclaimed husband is sick with stroke decide to perform such a transaction (her pirioty should be making sure her husband is taken care of medically)

4. I know you must be wondering what it is she bought, but I will not be disclosing such for privacy reasons (Hint: it is a single item)

5. She was incoherent when I asked for the name and address that would be added to the receipt (it seemed like she was guessing the name and address)

What are your thoughts? Should I refund the money immediately, if I will, what are the measures to be taken to ensure I am on a safe side

You are just so lucky to be not so trusting of your so called 'customers'
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by nedekid: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
pstemma1990:
They brought in a POS person, the people sent to the Pos agent, and the pos sent to the OP... OP is a shop owner that sells things, and people these days hardly go with cash when buying things worth hundreds of thousands...

They only paid for what they bought.. The only way he will have a case is when he returns the money to them as they are asking...

Look at it this way, I'm selling things let's say car or bike, u came to my shop to buy things, I don't have a POS machine and u don't have cash, then u call a POS person to debit ur account and then credit mine, I wrote a receipt and gave to u....

I don't have any case here...
You make alot of sense. But let me ask you, have you had police case in naija before?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by pstemma1990: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2023
nedekid:

You make alot of sense. But let me ask you, have you had police case in naija before?
that's where the service of a lawyer comes in, I am only a shop owner, it's not in my place to know wether the person coming to my shop stole the money he's using to buy things...

That's why I said he should not give them the money back..

Let them come and carry what they bought...
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by nedekid: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2023
pstemma1990:
that's where the service of a lawyer comes in, I am only a shop owner, it's not in my place to know wether the person coming to my shop stole the money he's using to buy things...

That's why I said he should not give them the money back..

Let them come and carry what they bought...
Ok. What you wrote is how things should be done properly. The reality is that every account in the trail will likely be affected. Even in the uk, illicit money enters your account you are likely to have it blocked. My paddy running businesses including money transfer had his business account closed because someone sent illicit money. He had to go to court and won. Another lady went to computer village years back, bought an iPhone from a shop, got receipt. 1 month later Sars trakked her to her office, arrested her, she showed receipt, took them to the shop. Phone seller arrested too. My paddy (foreign based), her relative spent a lot bailing her. They told him to report every other day to their office at huge financial cost. Omo when it started getting out of hand, they both entered plane and japa. 7 years before he visited naija next.
In naija, one does not need such wahala, they know you are innocent, but you will turn to milking cow with threat of jail.
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by pstemma1990: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2023
nedekid:

Ok. What you wrote is how things should be done properly. The reality is that every account in the trail will likely be affected. Even in the uk, illicit money enters your account you are likely to have it blocked. My paddy running businesses including money transfer had his business account closed because someone sent illicit money. He had to go to court and won. Another lady went to computer village years back, bought an iPhone from a shop, got receipt. 1 month later Sars trakked her to her office, arrested her, she showed receipt, took them to the shop. Phone seller arrested too. My paddy (foreign based), her relative spent a lot bailing her. They told him to report every other day to their office at huge financial cost. Omo when it started getting out of hand, they both entered plane and japa. 7 years before he visited naija next.
In naija, one does not need such wahala, they know you are innocent, but you will turn to milking cow with threat of jail.
U are right sir, but u should also know that we still have good lawyers in this country....

And u have to admit that police are afraid of lawyers.... They should come and carry what they bought earlier, even there is a case tomorrow I'll tell them to return what they bought and I'll refund them thier money...

But If he should just return the money to them just like that, if trouble comes up tomorrow he's going to look like an accomplice... The people can even deny buying things from him.....

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by Brandiebird: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nairaland1stson:
Update: The woman was at my office earlier today. She arrived and later called in the other young man she came with earlier to meet her at my shop. They requested that I refund back thier money but with another account which I declined and told them that I will only return the money the same way it came to me (Back to the POS vendor, and then the POS Vendor returns to them) they began preaching that they didn't know the POS Vendor and there money is not safe if it goes through the vendor that I am the person that they transacted with and not the POS Vendor. After much persuasion from them, I resisted and maintained my stance.

Meanwhile, I spoke to a business colleague of mine about the situation, and he advised that I made an entry at the police before making the refund. My colleague has a police friend whom he called and he arrived at my shop shortly. I gave the police officer a detailed explanation of how the transaction went, and he told me that they were just suspicions and nothing is proven yet. But he suggested that he made an arrest so that they can be interrogated and the matter investigated, which I declined (that will be pushing it too far and is not good for customer service relationship) I told him i just wanted the matter registered with the police incase of any future occurrence. I seeked his advice (police officer) on how the money should be returned, and he said I should find out the woman's real name thereafter I should request for her account details (to probably check if both names tally) and I should also make sure to keep evidence of the refund transaction.

My instincts didn't buy his idea. I wanted to make sure the money was returned the same way it came to me. I concluded my entry with the police officer, and he left.

The woman and her accomplice were still at my shop when the police officer left, but they were not aware who he was and what he came for. The woman, while interacting with her accomplice, she complained about someone who was giving her troubles and the guy responded saying that if the person had troubled her further more that he would not hesitate to shoot him dead. (I think the conversation was a deliberate one to scare me, but I no send them)

I requested that they get the POS vendor so she can provide me with the account she transferred the money from. Seeing that i was not ready to succumb to their request, they called the POS vendor. When she arrived, I requested for her account details, which I transferred the total money back to the vendors account (with the remark "PART PAYMENT REFUND FOR ****" )

I made sure to collect the deposit receipt i issued to her immediately and also informed the POS vendor to ensure she refunds the money back to the same account she pulled it from for her own safety. Right in front of me, she requested the same account, but the woman gave out an account with a different name, but the same bank. She claimed that she made a change of name in her account bla bla bla.

I had to dismiss them from my shop cause I have done my part already.

Thanks for the advice I got from you all. It was indeed helpful, and it guided me a lot.

To avoid something like this happening in the future, only accept account details and bank transfers, or cash payments for such transactions. You should have followed your gut instincts from the beginning because all you got was a headache.
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by Mantul: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nairaland1stson:
Update: The woman was at my office earlier today. She arrived and later called in the other young man she came with earlier to meet her at my shop. They requested that I refund back thier money but with another account which I declined and told them that I will only return the money the same way it came to me (Back to the POS vendor, and then the POS Vendor returns to them) they began preaching that they didn't know the POS Vendor and there money is not safe if it goes through the vendor that I am the person that they transacted with and not the POS Vendor. After much persuasion from them, I resisted and maintained my stance.

Meanwhile, I spoke to a business colleague of mine about the situation, and he advised that I made an entry at the police before making the refund. My colleague has a police friend whom he called and he arrived at my shop shortly. I gave the police officer a detailed explanation of how the transaction went, and he told me that they were just suspicions and nothing is proven yet. But he suggested that he made an arrest so that they can be interrogated and the matter investigated, which I declined (that will be pushing it too far and is not good for customer service relationship) I told him i just wanted the matter registered with the police incase of any future occurrence. I seeked his advice (police officer) on how the money should be returned, and he said I should find out the woman's real name thereafter I should request for her account details (to probably check if both names tally) and I should also make sure to keep evidence of the refund transaction.

My instincts didn't buy his idea. I wanted to make sure the money was returned the same way it came to me. I concluded my entry with the police officer, and he left.

The woman and her accomplice were still at my shop when the police officer left, but they were not aware who he was and what he came for. The woman, while interacting with her accomplice, she complained about someone who was giving her troubles and the guy responded saying that if the person had troubled her further more that he would not hesitate to shoot him dead. (I think the conversation was a deliberate one to scare me, but I no send them)

I requested that they get the POS vendor so she can provide me with the account she transferred the money from. Seeing that i was not ready to succumb to their request, they called the POS vendor. When she arrived, I requested for her account details, which I transferred the total money back to the vendors account (with the remark "PART PAYMENT REFUND FOR ****" )

I made sure to collect the deposit receipt i issued to her immediately and also informed the POS vendor to ensure she refunds the money back to the same account she pulled it from for her own safety. Right in front of me, she requested the same account, but the woman gave out an account with a different name, but the same bank. She claimed that she made a change of name in her account bla bla bla.

I had to dismiss them from my shop cause I have done my part already.

Thanks for the advice I got from you all. It was indeed helpful, and it guided me a lot.

If there's a new update do give info
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by delishpot: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2023
thatigboman:

Imagine if the police has to go to every shop, restaurant, hotel etc to arrest business owners that a criminal bought things from or patronized?
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by Jlow2: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
LifeOfTrigga:
This format don land many car sellers for station lol
one aboki car dealer spent 3months not knowing his account was used , they price car fir 8million they said there brother whom resided in America wanted them to buy the car for him, the next day they paid 7million to aboki account as part payment with balance of 1million , after 1week they came crying to aboki that sere brother had problem abroad and if the matter is not settled he will be deported, dem said aboki should keep 500k and give them 6.5m , aboki was happy he lost nothing, after a month dss from abuja land , if not for connection aboki for spend 15yrs for prison, and this is not laundering but fraud, it’s not a bailable offense.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by thatigboman: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
delishpot:

Imagine if the police has to go to every shop, restaurant, hotel etc to arrest business owners that a criminal bought things from or patronized?
police do their work when they want to. Trace the money.
It's their work. They have enough time. Trace each kobo of the money.
If u are a seller, eg a car or jewellery seller, and police traces stolen funds to your shop, they will cease the money. KYC - know your customer. In banks and big business places like jewellery and perfume shops, they place disclaimers.
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by delishpot: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2023
thatigboman:
police do their work when they want to. Trace the money.
It's their work. They have enough time. Trace each kobo of the money.
If u are a seller, eg a car or jewellery seller, and police traces stolen funds to your shop, they will cease the money. KYC - know your customer. In banks and big business places like jewellery and perfume shops, they place disclaimers.

They will take all items bought with the money. They don't go and demand for the money. If the thief sells a stolen good and it's still in your possession they will take it from you and return to the possession of the owner. They don't start looking for everybody that got in contact with that money to take it back. Unless it's a cash gift and it's still intact or something like that. If you use it to build house they take the house, if you use it to buy car they size it, jewelry, designer purses etc they seize. Unless you'll say they might return back the items and collect the cash back.
So if I thief money come use part of am cook soup, police will go from shop to shop where I bought ingredients to take back the money? Even if they know I bought soup ingredient from that market? Sometimes they know some things will affect innocent people and waste public resources so they don't. If you talking about naija police that will arrest the whole neighbourhood when a death occurs or a phone is stollen then I agree with you. They will demand the seller refund the money and bribe them on top if it. In sane climes they will punish you only if you knew the money) items were stollen and you still went ahead to procure it.
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by dandyspak: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nairaland1stson:

There was no much negotiations as it seemed she was the one begging for the goods to be sold to her. After confirmation she said I should bring my POS machine so she could make a transfer, I already had suspicions on her so I told her i didn't have one and besides who would want to perform transactions worth millions of naira with a POS machine mode of payment. I suggested that she heads to the bank or make a transfer from her mobile app, which she shrugged off immediately like it was not even an option.

The young man with her insisted I get a POS vendor so that the transaction can be made which I declined and told them that there were many around the vicinity that they can go get one if they wish to. The young man left and returned a few minutes later with one, when they arrived the woman suddenly said she was scared and needed to invite the person who referred her to our place. She called this person and he arrived shortly, he was someone known to us in the past but not well known. She then requested that I get another POS vendor, which I suggested that they should get back the previous vendor they invited earlier. The young man went back again and returned with the vendor. The woman gave the vendor a debit card, which the vendor tried pulling the whole money at once, but it didn't go.(exceeded limit) The POS vendor then proceeded to split the money and it was successful. So she was only able to make part payment for the goods.

They were about to leave when I reminded them that I was supposed to issue a receipt for the part payment deposited into my account. Which I did later, and they left. Fast forward to the evening same day, she called me claiming that her husband's health was demanding much, and she wouldn't be in need of what she purchased earlier that I would have to refund her immediately.

What rose my suspicions on them are:

1. The acclaimed husband of hers, whom she claimed had stroke as at when they visited the shop, I saw him earlier when they alighted from a Keke napep which dropped them across the road and he was walking very fine but when they began to approach my shop he began to limp like he couldn't walk properly and the woman held his hand for assistance (they didn't know that I had seen him earlier walking properly without any form of aid) when they were at the shop, the acclaimed husband who had stroke sat and crossed his legs, is that even possible for someone suffering from a stroke?

2. Why would they insist on only POS mode of payment (for a transaction worth millions)

3. Why would a woman whose acclaimed husband is sick with stroke decide to perform such a transaction (her pirioty should be making sure her husband is taken care of medically)

4. I know you must be wondering what it is she bought, but I will not be disclosing such for privacy reasons (Hint: it is a single item)

5. She was incoherent when I asked for the name and address that would be added to the receipt (it seemed like she was guessing the name and address)

There is an agency in charge of situations like this it is called SCUML, it is under EFCC. I went for their training as real estate practitioner at EFCC office in Lagos,June 2023. Please, report this kind of suspicious transaction to them so that if anything happens tomorrow you will be exonerated.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by AMLWatcher: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2023
Companies must handle expanding regulatory requirements to achieve legal compliance in today's ever-changing business market. AML Watcher is your specialized tool, developed to assist MLROs and compliance teams in simply creating sophisticated AML Compliance Frameworks.
Our worldwide coverage and powerful entity-matching technology distinguish us, achieving a careful balance between reducing false positives and decreasing false negatives.
Our dedication to providing the most up-to-date, reliable data derived straight from official channels is at the heart of our solution. This contains information from over 200 Comprehensive and Domestic Sanction Regimes, over 1300 watchlists from various industries and marketplaces, and an unfavorable media screening solution with sentiment analysis.
AML Watcher also provides PEP scanning in 235+ countries from 30,000 data sources, spanning corruption cases and International Leaks databases to protect your company's reputation.
AML Watcher provides extensive coverage, fewer false positives, and exact screening. Our experience offers consistent, dependable outcomes for your serenity of mind. Trust AML Watcher to strengthen your AML compliance initiatives and prevent any threats. For further information, you should also visit AML Watcher's website:
http://amlwatcher.com/

Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by EGRL(f): 6:53pm On Jan 26
Hello house, OPay Says I should put my NIN for verification, I did only for it not to go through saying it’s not the same with what I put in the beginning while opening the account, Abeg what I can I do, my NIN is my NIN na… why’s it not going through?…. I can even remember, I used my BVN to open account not NIN
Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by Zanzibar1: 8:43pm On Jan 26
EGRL:
Hello house, OPay Says I should put my NIN for verification, I did only for it not to go through saying it’s not the same with what I put in the beginning while opening the account, Abeg what I can I do, my NIN is my NIN na… why’s it not going through?…. I can even remember, I used my BVN to open account not NIN
You can close the app and restart it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank-Anthony Igboka's Death: N5 Million Reward For Information On Killers / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Woman In Her Farm In Benue State (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Robbery Experience In Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.