Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin (45834 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Mindlog: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
This is not the documents released today sir.

You can easily tell this information was already on social media since last week.

But you questioned "Where exactly is it stated in the documents he posted that it was stated that Bola A Tinubu is a woman. Where?

Despite seeing the F in the document uploaded, even if has been on social media since 1952.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by BaddestQueen(f): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
watch international news headlines in days coming
the goal is to destroy Tinubu.
he can keep the seat he stole.
no credibility again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
And in their deposition they referred to the owner of the records as one Mr Tinubu ?

Obidients don get goal kick for injury time while 12 goals down.

See hopium.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
no credibility again.

Lies will not get you anywhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by BaddestQueen(f): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
001Lagos:
The moderators should pull down that fake documents on front page now

This clearly means that the true owner of this certificate was a woman . Who is this woman?
I don't even know what's wrong with Seun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by BaddestQueen(f): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
kweke kweke
ebunu ji isi eje ogu
hahahahaha
Corrinthians ooo
I'm soo happy
destroying Tinubu is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Iamgrey5(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
001Lagos:

I don't have the strength to argue with a Tinubu supporter
The documents clearly bear South West college on it not University of Chicago like the documents released today sir.

You can tell the difference.

8 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by BaddestQueen(f): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by FreeStuffsNG: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
maestroferddi:
No need celebrating too early.

The documents were released to lawyers who would dissect it for possible inconsistency before making a formal report.

News on platforms like here don't really mean much...
There's nothing to dissect. If there were discrepancies the whole world would have known by now! It's almost 6 hours since Atiku received the documents.

CSU has not changed anything since. Their release to the court addressed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu as Mr Tinubu.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by greenermodels: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Moderators should clean the thread of government online miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

Delusions .

Any ways.

You can grieve as you like.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Iamgrey5(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Mindlog:

But you questioned "Where exactly is it stated in the documents he posted that it was stated that Bola A Tinubu is a woman. Where?

Despite seeing the F in the document uploaded, even if has been on social media since 1952.
The university didn't provide this transcript, it was provided by Southwest college not University of Chicago sir.

7 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by BaddestQueen(f): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Delusions .

Any ways.

You can grieve as you like.
we dey sell handkerchief ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Sultanofpiglets: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
So na Woman ..ooooo

American don abandon Tinubu ooooooo!!!!

All zombies are hyperventilating...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by NwaIdeato: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
I don tire for Tinubu matter already sef, easily the most controversial and shady character to ever get himself into power, we may never know enough about Tinubu and that's one unfortunate aspect of our fractured democracy that we have to live with as a stain on our conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by KingKO22: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
no credibility again.

You will cry tire πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜„

Atiku is not coming again ? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

It's now to spoil the name πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Losers free to cry 🀣🀣 πŸ˜„

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by BaddestQueen(f): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
KingKO22:

You will cry tire πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜„

Atiku is not coming again ? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

It's now to spoil the name πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Losers free to cry 🀣🀣 πŸ˜„
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Nice2023(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Where exactly is it stated in the documents he posted that it was stated that Bola A Tinubu is a woman

Where?

U are not educated.

The document is meant for educated people and we have seen it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by DrGoodman: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Helinues, stop bleating all-over this thread, feel a little shame sometimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by KingKO22: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
NwaIdeato:
I don tire for Tinubu matter already sef, easily the most controversial and shady character to ever get himself into power, we may never know enough about Tinubu and that's one unfortunate aspect of our fractured democracy that we have to live with as a stain on our conscience.
See Lamentations πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

What's the meaning of wailing wailers ?

I guess you knw πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Where are the IPOBidients πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You na no go cry πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by maestroferddi: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
There's nothing to dissect. If there were discrepancies the whole world would have known by now! It's almost 6 hours since Atiku received the documents.

CSU has not changed anything since.
You can only hope....

We are talking about professional lawyers here with solid background in forensics.

If you are expecting lawyers of such pedigree to do nairaland noise production, then you have be deluded...

There could be nothing at the end of the day but I still foresee a protracted battle ahead...
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Iamgrey5(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nice2023:

U are not educated.

The document is meant for educated people and we have seen it.
That's South West college transcripts not University of Chicago transcripts.

I hope you understand.

5 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by tinsel: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
David is trying hard to overcome his shame and cover it up.
He started all this nonsense and doesn't want to take the shame.

9 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Donaldoni: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pigs..... die hard! cheesy

Tinubu and CSU have already alluded to it as an error time and again cheesy

Nothing new!!

4 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Sultanofpiglets: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu na Woman ooooooooo!!!

Choi..ognene !!!

Yoruba people don cast everywhere ooooo
!!! cheesy
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
DrGoodman:

Helinues, stop bleating all-over this thread, feel a little shame sometimes.

I don enter IPOB parallel universe.

Ok make Una dey fool unaselves dey go.

My Niggerian Jews

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by FreeStuffsNG: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
maestroferddi:
You can only hope....

We are talking about professional lawyers here with solid background in forensics.

If you are expecting lawyers of such pedigree to do nairaland noise production, then you have be deluded...

There could be nothing at the end of the day but I still foresee a protracted battle ahead...
Smh. There's no forensic. Nothing with President Tinubu anymore since he was not the one who released the documents.

The school is now on trial and you may yet to see how they may press for charges as a result of this needless embarrassment Atiku is causing them and their brand after openly stating and admitting on record that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu was their student who graduated from the school. Even President Bola Tinubu can sue CSU.

In law, you are as good as your case o so don't bobo anyone. This case may end up bankrupting Atiku by the time, damages are pressed against him by the school and President Tinubu in same US.

The school has been taking judicious note of the undue predatory attacks against its assets and it will be a miracle if the school doesn't end up suing Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Donaldoni: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
But that's even South West College document nah

Pigs..........

Bunch of pathetic sore losers! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by DaddyJapan(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
001Lagos:
The set of documents from @ChicagoState pertaining to "Bola A. Tinubu" obtained under subpoena by Atiku Abubakar is available below.

Spoiler alert: "Bola A. Tinubu" was a woman.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1708951779583357153?t=8dyoPSujPPR-FnLEzWm8DQ&s=19

Nlfpmod

I am not convinced this is the case.

Although an 'F' denoted sex on the SouthWest College transcript, as this is only document where it appears, there is nothing to say it was not an unforced error. Mind you, the question one must ask is why Tinubu allowed the error go uncorrected back then and ever since.

Transcript shows 'F'.
Admissions application form shows Tinubu clearly marked himself as 'MALE' cool

3 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by maestroferddi: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. There's no forensic. The school is now on trial and you may yet to see how they may press for charges as a result of this needless embarrassment Atiku is causing them and their brand after openly stating and admitting on record that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu was their student who graduated from the school.

In law, you are as good as your case o so don't bobo anyone. This case may end up bankrupting Atiku by the time, damages are pressed against him by the school and President Tinubu in same US
Oga you dey misyarn...

You are allowing emotions and sentiments to becloud your ability to reason objectively...

This case is bigger than what you are wont to admit...

1 Like

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Broveens42(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
no credibility again.

I don't know why people are surprised about this.
the entity you call a nation, is simply A royal Niger company, so anything is obtainable

2 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by FreeStuffsNG: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga you dey misyarn...

You are allowing emotions and sentiments to becloud your ability to reason objectively...

This case is bigger than what you are wont to admit...
Smh. Just one document is important; the certificate. Any other document is just supporting. If you have been to a university you should know these things.
If something untoward has been seen, it's over 6 hours, Atiku would have released it. I am tired of engaging you. How and why you keep struggling to understand indicate your level of education. Smh

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent / APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.