Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin (45833 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Where exactly is it stated in the documents he posted that it was stated that Bola A Tinubu is a woman

Where?

Check the transcript, there is a transgender who was F before but now M.

F=Woman in 1970s
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Iamgrey5(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Check the transcript, there is a transgender who was F before but now M.

F=Woman in 1970s
CSu transcripts or South West college transcripts.

3 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Putinofrussia: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
001Lagos:
The moderators should pull down that fake documents on front page now

This clearly means that the true owner of this certificate was a woman . Who is this woman?
Don't be dumb.
This Southwood college thing has been on the net for long.Also that certificate.
Does it look like what they got from CSU today to you? cheesy
Truly a HEADLESS MOB... cheesy
The way I believe and support Tinubu ehn.
Na only God knows why.I think it is because of the people he had helped and grown Sha.
I am really very happy for him.. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Broveens42(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
DaddyJapan:

I am not convinced this is the case.

Although an 'F' denoted sex on the SouthWest College transcript, as this is only document where it appears, there is nothing to say it was not an unforced error. Mind you, the question one must ask if why Tinubu allowed the error to remain uncorrected back then and ever since.

Transcript shows 'F'.
Admissions application form shows Tinubu clearly marked himself as 'MALE' cool

It is a very clear case. That's why tinubu fought to the last to prevent the release of documents under oath.
It's imperative that the F has a social security number, peculiar to only one citizen.
I told some friends around me, that the statement of an irreparable damage is simply a case of identity theft and not forgery.
Because even if tinubu's only crime was forgery, he could still manipulate his way in Nija system to complete his four years.
But a case of identity theft means the crime is of international interest and security concern.

3 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by wildernessVoice: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Where exactly is it stated in the documents he posted that it was stated that Bola A Tinubu is a woman

Where?

You no get eyes to "F" for sexon the result
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by maestroferddi: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. Just one document is important; the certificate. Any other document is just supporting. If you have been to a university you should know these things.
If something untoward has been seen, it's over 6 hours, Atiku would have released it. I am tired of engaging you. How and why you keep struggling to understand indicate your level of education. Smh
It is very clear that your IQ level is subpar else you ought to have known that cases are not won on social media...

Did Atiku go to America to fish for documents for onward release to social media?

Take a sec and do some thinking because objectivity and wisdom are not necessarily discernible by multitude of words.

Documents received just hours ago...and you think it doesn't warrant scrutiny, like how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by frankyychiji(f): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Scarrr:
Mtchew... Lol headless mob
The future is female!

Nigeria has its first female presidiot.

2 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Scarrr: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
frankyychiji:
The future is female!

Nigeria has its first female presidiot.
dry

3 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by DaddyJapan(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Broveens42:

It is a very clear case. That's why tinubu fought to the last to prevent the release of documents under oath.
It's imperative that the F has a social security number, peculiar to only one citizen.
I told some friends around me, that the statement of an irreparable damage is simply a case of identity theft and not forgery.
Because even if tinubu's only crime was forgery, he could still manipulate his way in Nija system to complete his four years.
But a case of identity theft means the crime is of international interest and security concern.

I actually looked up the SSN a few days ago, as I was - and still - convinced that the primary issue is to with his false age.
It was issued in Virginia in '76. Although, curiously, this was the same year Tinubu was admitted to SouthWest in Chi-Town.

The mind does boggle. cool
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by SenatePresdo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! This David Ikpundionye funny o!

Documents wey don flood the internet na im he dey show us like he got it specially from Atiku lawyers?

Igbo man will rule this country, and it will pain you scatter.

I wonder how someone claims to be igbo but follows Yorubas to hate on igbos.
This one don pass politics.

2 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by killsmith(f): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
The certificates are different. This is a clear case of forgery.

1 Like

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Tinubuagbado: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Majesty7:

Honestly, this boy deserves to be castrated.

For exposing the Yoruba certificate forger ?

You're a clown just like your paymaster.

1 Like

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Omobude244: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Scarrr:
Mtchew... Lol headless mob
u will be alright las las

1 Like

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Scarrr: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omobude244:

u will be alright las las
headless Mumu
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by frankyychiji(f): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2023
Scarrr:
dry
Try jumping into the lagoon then.

1 Like

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Christistruth00: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2023
This is Fake News

Tinubu went to Daley College not South West College

2 Likes

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Scarrr: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2023
frankyychiji:
Try jumping into the lagoon then.
dry... What again ode?
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by frankyychiji(f): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2023
Scarrr:
dry... What again ode?
Lo daku.
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by killsmith(f): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2023
When I saw the paid miscreants version of the documents, I knew baba has unleashed his propaganda machine. I just had to wait for David.

Tinubu and his propaganda are a big problem in this country. Same propaganda that brainwashed Nigerians into hating Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Scarrr: 12:13am On Oct 03, 2023
frankyychiji:
Lo daku.
ofo ni wa shey
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Omobude244: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2023
Scarrr:
headless Mumu
Are u alright now

1 Like

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by computer0810(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2023
DrGoodman:
Nigeria just selected the first female president grin

Once dey play beat for u na to enter market naked straight mumu😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by vannessa7(f): 1:06am On Oct 03, 2023
001Lagos:

For bursting all your lies ?

That APC mod that helped you to push the fake documents to the front page should be ashamed of himself

This is the original documents as released by Atiku and made available to David Hundeyin

Why don't you people use your brain once in a while, do you think CSU does not know that the Tinubu that is Nigerian president is a male or you think CSU is helping Tinubu steal another person's identity, you think his details in the archive of American government as an immigrant will not match that of the documents he used for admission and the school will not discover or you think he has bribed the school, a typographical error is not possible in your book. Dey play

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Sibbb: 1:36am On Oct 03, 2023
Our president na transgender simple

1 Like

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by wrongnumber: 2:09am On Oct 03, 2023
raumdeuter:
Lol

There is a Social Security number on the Southwest College sheet do a trace and find out if it really belongs to a female

It belongs to Bolatito ABike Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:13am On Oct 03, 2023
001Lagos:

Zoom the second document and look the top center . It's stated "F"

Abeg leave those illiterates...where @Ahnie
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by ahnie: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Abeg leave those illiterates...where @Ahnie
Why drag me into this thread?my name just dey sweet you like honey to call upandan.

Try leave me make I breathe!!!
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2023
ahnie:

Why drag me into this thread?my name just dey sweet you like honey to call upandan.

Try leave me make I breathe!!!

Oh No...needed you for something else..
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Saao(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Where?
haha sex: F

1 Like

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by ahnie: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2023
Last I checked...you branded me a beautiful dark complexioned witch?so what do you now need this witch for?
OyeofIkoTuN:

Oh No...needed you for something else..

Like I said before, you re disturbing me and I nor like ham.
Let me brrrreeeeve!
Stop disturbing my mailbox!
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2023
ahnie:
Last I checked...you branded me a beautiful dark complexioned witch?so what do you now need this witch for?
Like I said before, you re disturbing me and I nor like ham.
Let me brrrreeeeve!
Stop disturbing my mailbox!

Oh that's why I need your flying expertise. You must have seen lots of places in your lifetime.
Cocoa beans

Sesame seeds

Cashew nuts

Ginger

Cocoa butter

Roasted Cocoa beans

Palm Oil

Charcoal

Sheabutter

How can we source for all of this product in delta state.? We are bringing the investment home.. kindly use your witchcraft moves to my advantage biko

P.S Na one mail I send..no be disturb..why do i feel you wan enter me this morning..
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by ahnie: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2023
So you think I m the best witch fit to do the visibility studies right?Hey witches don't do visibility studies remember?
OyeofIkoTuN:

Oh that's why I need your flying expertise. You must have seen lots of places in your lifetime.
Cocoa beans

Sesame seeds

Cashew nuts

Ginger

Cocoa butter

Roasted Cocoa beans

Palm Oil

Charcoal

Sheabutter

How can we source for all of this product in delta state.? We are bringing the investment home.. kindly use your witchcraft moves to my advantage biko

P.S Na one mail I send..no be disturb..why do i feel you wan enter me this morning..
I don't have strength for your troubles biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.