Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin (45837 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by HydronTechng: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
upreme Court will not disqualify Tinubu based on the result he did not submit to INEC. I think Atiku and Co are just janlivatiing on media sympathy. Perhaps, "it is all politics". The question that would be asked is that, the results he presented to INEC, was it certified to be True? If yes, then the appeal will be deemed "inadmissible " Just my submission though.

The opposition will definitely want to stay relevant until the next election. That, by it self, is good for the health of our democratic process.
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Agugbadin: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ahmed is males name and not female name.
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by Portage1: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
001Lagos:
The moderators should pull down that fake documents on front page now

This clearly means that the true owner of this certificate was a woman . Who is this woman?

Observation: The SSN on the Southwest college document 231-060-595 (this is questionable as the correct way of writing or typing a US Social Security Number should have been 231-06-0595. The document may have been tampered with as this appears to be a typewriter-based document.
The question of whether the owner of the SSN is a male or female can be directed to US Government agency SSN Administration to confirm if the number is issued to a male or a female in the first place. By the way, SSN is unique to an individual - essentially, it is your identity in the US. Based off my limited knowledge, you can only have the number if you are:

1. Born in the US mainland or territory (automatically assigned)
2. Legally admitted as a resident in the US (through student visa, or green permanent resident card holder). In this case, the individual will need to submit documents that will be scrutinized / verified to the SSA office. I doubt if the then Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 1975/76 will knowingly submit a document suggesting he was a female!
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by omooba74(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
They are headless mobs,special breed of foolish and stupid people...
IgOga:
David dey use obi.diots play ping pong......dey play grin grin grin

Admission: Dear Mr Tinubu

Graduation: Mr Tinubu

SSN: Mr Tinubu

CSU: The F in Mr Tinubu’s document was a clerical error.

Which woman get middle name Ahmed?

There is a woman named Bola Tinubu. She's 51 years old. No other Bola Tinubu was seen in death record since 1901. This Mrs Tinubu would have been 10 years old at the time of admission to CSU which is not possible.

Una don leave opposition to mental disorder
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
ahnie:

I have pointed you to where you can source those items from,I get my red oil from there,I don't know about the sesame seeds and cocoa beans.
Visit your mail.

Goodluck!

Correct pikin
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by JustPowerApps(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
First female president cheesy Ms. Bola Ahmed Telumbu cool
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by ussv: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
Now the issue is not whether he attended Chicago University but whether as a male or a female. This kontri tire me
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by wealthyprince(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Now we know is a Female. What is going to happen next? No woman have come out to claim ownership? ..all i want to see is where this whole drama will lead us to.
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by berbs: 12:43am On Oct 06, 2023
enemyofprogress:
The person (documentation) admitted into CSU in 1977 is a FEMALE with Social Security Number (SSN) 231-06-0595..

VERDICT: Government College Lagos was founded in 1974.

But Tinubu claimed he graduated from there in 1970, this a FRAUD!

1. Bola .A. Tinubu who owned the CSU admission was a woman.

2. Bola Tinubu who attended CSU was born in 1954, not 1952.

3. The certificate Tinubu tendered to INEC is different from those issued by the CSU.

4. He forged from secondary sch to uni.

There’s nothing Breaking about this News. David Hundeyin already told us everything last year. Atiku Abubakar is only retelling an old story: a fallout from the Presidential Election. We already know the Tinubu in Aso Rock is a FRAUD, an International disgrace.

Y'all should be concerned with the details of the Social security. Let's get that one first.
Re: Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin by berbs: 12:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Portage1:

Observation: The SSN on the Southwest college document 231-060-595 (this is questionable as the correct way of writing or typing a US Social Security Number should have been 231-06-0595. The document may have been tampered with as this appears to be a typewriter-based document.
The question of whether the owner of the SSN is a male or female can be directed to US Government agency SSN Administration to confirm if the number is issued to a male or a female in the first place. By the way, SSN is unique to an individual - essentially, it is your identity in the US. Based off my limited knowledge, you can only have the number if you are:

1. Born in the US mainland or territory (automatically assigned)
2. Legally admitted as a resident in the US (through student visa, or green permanent resident card holder). In this case, the individual will need to submit documents that will be scrutinized / verified to the SSA office. I doubt if the then Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 1975/76 will knowingly submit a document suggesting he was a female!

Then they should uncover the full name of the owner of the SSN with pictures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC / Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.