Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (55580 Views)

What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ / Nothing Will Come Out Of CSU Documents / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by poseidon12: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2023
sotall:
lipsrsealed

The most important findings...

The certificate submitted by Tinububu to INEC was forged ...

Let us see what the Supreme court will say about this.

Exactly.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Swiftgrp: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2023
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/pfbid0ene8SL2CbrDgsVreTZRcSfiocKCBVZc2beQsVAGoLG5qLAe5eGAdvFKrr8gtip46l/?mibextid=2JQ9oc
The #3 point in the alleged post by
Kperogi cannot be true. Adekunle is only used by males among the
Yorubas. So, CSU couldn't have admitted a female called Bola Adekunle Tinubu.

Kperogi is a Bariba (one of the 3 indigenous ethnicities in Kwara State. Yoruba and Nupes being the two others) so, it is inconceivable that Kperogi who grew up in a predominantly Yoruba-speaking state with 12 of the 16 LGAs belonging to Yorubas does NOT know this fact!

This rushed FB post alleged to be from Farooq will have to be verified for authenticity.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by poseidon12: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2023
Jogs1900:
Adekunle in Yorubaland is 100% a boys name.
No reasonable Yoruba parent will make their girl child Adekunle

So are you now saying his name is Adekunle and not Ahmed?
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by 77up(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2023
Programmer47:

That's how Apc lie unprovoked.
Deloitte ke? Something that the Company had to debunk.
I fear who no fear any human wey dey support Apc
So what are you trying to tell us?
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by qtx(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/pfbid0ene8SL2CbrDgsVreTZRcSfiocKCBVZc2beQsVAGoLG5qLAe5eGAdvFKrr8gtip46l/?mibextid=2JQ9oc
So what does the law prescribes as punishment for forgery in Nigeria if we should go by your write-up? First he should be removed because you cant build anything on nothing.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Jogs1900: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2023
poseidon12:

So are you now saying his name is Adekunle and not Ahmed?
Is it out of place if the same person bears Adekunle and Ahmed together?

In Yorubaland, there is no limit to the number of names one can bear.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2023
MikoB:
It is only fools that will claim Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU, the case would have been successful if Tinubu had submitted the college result with the csu 's certificate to inec, in this case Atiku would have sued the college and this would have been the end, but the guy call Tinubu is smart he only submitted the university certificate,i am not in support of any fraud, but I am not also sure what really transpired, but one thing is sure, had it been fingerprinting was popularly used then, I think we might not be having difficulties in solving the mystery, as it is for now and with many Nigerians in the past, it was easy to change, use and forge identities in the past in abroad before thumbprinting etc were introduced fully,for those quoting me, the case is dead on arrival for Atiku at the supreme court, because CSU did not deny the certificate Tinubu submitted to inec, so the case is dead, the only thing Atiku or any other can unravel now, is to sue Tinubu personally and include the college in America, so as to know the real person that went to that college , though this will not be useful for this present dispensation but can be useful for the next electioneering if Tinubu is found guilty of forgery and identity fraud and proved at any America court of law...
you are talking trash. CSU never said the certificate Tinubu issue to Inec was authentic. They could only vouch for the certificate they issued to him
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Acidosis:

See ma d man

From Peter Obi to Ojukwu to Chinansa, chai. All these wahalas because you are scared of Atiku? grin grin
I am seeing your mother
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by MrUchenna1(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2023
A trans-gender affidavit will settle the difference grin
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by odduduwa: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2023
SaiOba:
Am very sure that Atiku's team didn't put all relevant paperwork They got from the CSU out there.. they are NOT dumb
I have this feeling
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2023
isaiahethan:

Are you normal or your tribal foolishness has erased your brain 🧠 completely
you always see your mother in everyone
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2023
Klington:

Only bigots, miscreants, online rag tags and cowards will leave atiku and be masturbating with Peter Obi's name.
Thanks for telling me about your mother
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Kusu12: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu is the President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria, all the propaganda and falsehood amount to nothing, wailers can continue wailing, while Asiwaju as the name implies is moving forward.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2023
emmi14:

Bola Tinubu Forged the certificate presented to INEC; that's they glaring fact. Civil war have come and gone, the pangs remains deeply sorry on bigot mind like you. Keep burning. Igbos Excels in all professional heights the represents the successful world; research from a sound mind. They moved on while the tragedy of even yesterday is solidly glued in your angered memories. Ode!!
your mother is happy, you know her too well
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2023
ade4real2016:

Unfortunately,d ruthless consequences of tribal bigotry will surely hunt ya entire lineage till eternity... It's crystal clear ya do not have common sense at all or epocrisy has beclouded ya sense reasoning...Ya need to go back to english class cos ya obviously did not understand salient points which disqualify ya so called Jagaban...
Thanks for telling me the fact of your family members and generations, they will never escape it
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
what is your problem exactly? They said person forged certificate and you are praising him, are you a baboon?
go back to where you left your mother and ask her
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2023
thomasjoe:

Cognitive dissonance spotted.
Atiku is requesting info. of Tinubu's academic record , but you just can't but already bring Peter Obi into the conversation.

You need healing.
Thanks for telling me about your mother
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pquaver(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2023
Yobabad:
If it Mr Peter Obi that have this issue, honestly local Yoruba Muslims miscreants would have shut down the social media, Yoruba Muslims are not good

Obi already has, why are u not calling him to show u his certificates? A man clain he can be verified from Oxford and Cambridge.. It reach where e matters, he submitted only second chance GCE and it doesn't bother you? Yet you call others out.. What is obi hiding? Transparency should be for all candidates... Let obi come clean.. Where are his certificates...?
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

Tinubu forged certificate and Atiku dragged him to court, but na ojukwu come be your problem.

Apart from supporting de evil party for a paltry 30$ a month, what other evil do you engage in?
Ask your mother that told she is been paid $30 because I collect no dime from no one
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pquaver(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But the five billion of him, Peter Obi and his people are not the one who went all the way to Chicago state university to get Tinubu's academic records, Atiku did. Can you channel your grievances and anger towards Atiku

Or are you afraid of Atiku, the PDP and the North. Is it a confirmation of a long standing believe that a typical agbadorian is eternally afraid of the North.

I dont know why you think u can coerce him to face atiku.. Are u not an obidient urself, u r the ones carrying the matter on the headas far as i am concerned Obi +Atiku =1. An attack on obi is indirect attack on atiku.. Pdp =pdp lite..
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2023
Robinmido:
Na wao so ná Peter obi you dey insult instead of calling out the person that exposed tinubu. I'm yet to understand the reason for the attack because Peter obi was not mentioned in the case. You're a coward for not calling out your Fulani masters even when they're oppressing you and your lots
if I don't mention Peter Obi will you come and blither and gnash your teeth? the aim is for your frustration
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by ariesbull: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his people, the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land
slave leave his Fulani master Atiku to pray to his gods igbo
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Who is Atiku, North was not responsible for the First coup, they weren't Ojukwu that brought the only civil war, they didn't attack and insult pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, Adefarasin Ooni of Ife, Fela Kuti that is dead, Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby, and Seyi law's small girl, north is not Kanu nnamdi that commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos and one Igbo boy Chinasa Micheal burn BRT buses in Lagos? North is not parading and committing Crimes everywhere home and abroad, north is not bereved and grieving like Peter girigory Obi people that want to destroy Nigeria.

Your heart is filled with bitterness for the Igbos.
It is well with you...
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2023
ariesbull:
slave leave his Fulani master Atiku to pray to his gods igbo
Thanks for telling me about your mother, add more please
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Ofunaofu: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2023
pquaver:

I dont know why you think u can coerce him to face atiku.. Are u not an obidient urself, u r the ones carrying the matter on the headas far as i am concerned Obi +Atiku =1. An attack on obi is indirect attack on atiku.. Pdp =pdp lite..

I am not coercing him to face Atiku. He needs to face Atiku because Atiku is the one disgracing Tinubu. Atiku went all out to the US to dig out informations regarding Tinubu academic records.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2023
Razgas:
curious non of you has mentioned Atiku in all this
Atiku has the right to verify but the bitterness and anguish of Peter girigory Obi and his people is what I am against
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2023
Southwestidiot:
in the face of forgery and illegality you are still showcasing your stupidity and illiteracy
Tell me more about your mother
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2023
seunayantokun:

I don't have any issue with that, it's just an opinion.
Honestly, I care little for him being there but not Atiku for heaven's sake. Neither would I care so much if Obi had won though the latter's supporters are already making him an ethnic candidate and so creating an impression that some of us would have regretted giving him our support with an open mind.
there was no way Obi could have won with LP... It was either PDP or APC winning.. some pple just want to force Obi on us cos they feel Igbo man must rule by force... LP spoil PDP chance of winning the race...
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Diligence: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2023
Pa Bode George was right about BAT.

BUT Wait-o! How did a Liar, Forger, Identity Thief become a Governor, nay, a President?

To Agbadorians, BaTists, Urchins, Ebolans, the PROCESS doesn't matter. All that matters to them is the OUTCOME!

Remember, if you must be called "Your Excellency, then the process through which you become "Your Excellency", MUST BE EXCELLENT!
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Dedeity: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2023
JAMO84:
This useless Professor will never stop fingering Atikulooters and Obi supporters.

Tinubu did not submit any other certificate to INEC except the one from CSU, and it has been confirmed that he graduated from there, end of discussion. Any other miserable discovery is just to keep the Children of hate spell bound.

Obi submitted GCE with parallel F9
Atiku submitted MSC he got without b.sc
Tinubu submitted an authentic B.sc that has been verified.

TIME FOR LOSERS TO MOVE ON Jamo the mad dog. What a comment from a hopeless zombie
All Tinubu urchinns are fools
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Dedeity: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2023
JAMO84:
This useless Professor will never stop fingering Atikulooters and Obi supporters.

Tinubu did not submit any other certificate to INEC except the one from CSU, and it has been confirmed that he graduated from there, end of discussion. Any other miserable discovery is just to keep the Children of hate spell bound.

Obi submitted GCE with parallel F9
Atiku submitted MSC he got without b.sc
Tinubu submitted an authentic B.sc that has been verified.

TIME FOR LOSERS TO MOVE ON
Jamo the mad dog. What a comment from a hopeless zombiee
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by frankyychiji(f): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2023
Ttalk:

They have started accusing CSU that no institution will be spared in the hands of the headless mob. They never get tired in the pursuit of their stupid propaganda
No propaganda anywhere. CSU is ingeniously notorious.

You go explain Taya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN / "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.