Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (55423 Views)

CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga / What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ / Nothing Will Come Out Of CSU Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Babangidapikin: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2023
😂😂😂 Tinububu Ekaro ...
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by maasoap(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2023
rintileri:
Read what the Prof wrote again this time slowly, then read what you typed here.

If you don't understand what the professor is saying in the story, read my own summary up there
You all are chasing shadows. Time to move on is now

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2023
Well said sir.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by MightySparrow: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Ttalk:
Now that it has been established that Tinubu graduated from CSU, can we now move to the next propaganda?

Let me suggest one for the headless mob.

"Tinubu must provide his birth certificate because he was born the same year Lord Lugard married Florra

Tinubu is from Gambia.

His parents have tribal marks on their cheeks.
His siblings are from Wakanda.
No, he is another Melchizedek: no father, no mother. He dropped from heaven like his father Oduduwa.

No, the god arochukwu dropped him to Ihiala when he was disturbing heaven.
grin. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Curious345: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Can we move on now

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his people, the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land
Shame no dey catch you? Tueh.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Elvis2kay: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2023
[center][/center]
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Angelfrost(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his people, the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land

Please, mention Atiku's name... Call him out... Don't be a coward. grin

Atiku go mess close to una face, una go travel go another town to smell Obi bumbum... Haba!!! tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by victorclean(f): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2023
Everything questionable from CSU to doing drugs, ogboni etc
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2023
MikoB:
It is only fools that will claim Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU, the case would have been successful if Tinubu had submitted the college result with the csu 's certificate to inec, in this case Atiku would have sued the college and this would have been the end, but the guy call Tinubu is smart he only submitted the university certificate,i am not in support of any fraud, but I am not also sure what really transpired, but one thing is sure, had it been fingerprinting was popularly used then, I think we might not be having difficulties in solving the mystery, as it is for now and with many Nigerians in the past, it was easy to change, use and forge identities in the past in abroad before thumbprinting etc were introduced fully...

Tinubu made a lot of mistake. I personally went London South Bank university, and I applied for chemical engineering buh that shit gave me hard time. So I decided to go for digital marketing which was an art course. The hod saw my work so she referred me to one of her office. So basically I was using a foundation engineering certificate to study an art course. So tinubu's case is quite similar so you can't really blame tinubu cos the university was also careless.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by YouAreNobody: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
We were not there at pre independent history but we were there at endsars, where igbos were commanded to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos, unless your brain was absent, we were there when igbos threatened pastor Kumuyi in Igbo land, we were there during the election igbos insulted Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife, Fela Kuti that is dead, Wole Soyinka even babies, we were there when Charley boy attacked Yorubas, we were there when Ohanaeze ndigbo chairman called Yoruba rascals, we were there when Dj switch attacked Wole Soyinka and Pastor Adeboye
It was Igbos who stole your Oba's shoes,
it was Igbos who shit in your Oba's swimming pool,
It was Igbos who stole your Oba's staff and put it up for sale on jiji,

These Igbos are extremely powerful o, imagine commanding Yorubas to destroy their own land and Yorubas obeyed without complaint.
Wow!

4 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Intergrated: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Forged? why don't gather your family members to go and arrest him since you have all the evidences against him
lol 30k Is doing well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2023
Ti a be n le ni, ti a o ba ba ni, nise ni a n deyin.

If you pursue someone and you can't catch up; then you withdraw.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by sokera: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2023
Ttalk:
Now that it has been established that Tinubu graduated from CSU, can we now move to the next propaganda?

"Tinubu must provide his birth certificate because he was born the same year Lord Lugard married Florra
you are wrong, the next propaganda is that Tinubu bribe CSU, they will start to circulate bank statements that shows how Tinubu sent money … awon Olofo

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by MRMRMR: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2023
Obidients how market? grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing as atiku fishing expedition fails spectacularly.
Wailing promax unleashed as CSU authenticates PBAT certificates.
The great JAGABAN oko awon obidients
The great JAGABAN oko atiku
The great JAGABAN the master strategist
Jagaban the GOAT of Nigeria politics
Jagaban the maradona of politics dribbling and crippling atiku & obidients grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by seunayantokun(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2023
sotall:
lipsrsealed

The most important findings...

The certificate submitted by Tinububu to INEC was forged ...

Let us see what the Supreme court will say about this.

No, you didn't get it: he only submitted the university certificate. Finished. Other stuffs that could have caused him political trouble were not submitted. There is nothing to fight him politically now, but you have a president whose primary and secondary education remains questionable.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2023
rintileri:
Read what the Prof wrote again this time slowly, then read what you typed here.

If you don't understand what the professor is saying in the story, read my own summary up there
Stop trying to put wisdom into these people, their brain cells are dead. Non can hold common sense.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by aswani(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Maxymilliano:

If he was born in 1954, it means he was 14 years old when he graduated from high school.

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/pfbid0ene8SL2CbrDgsVreTZRcSfiocKCBVZc2beQsVAGoLG5qLAe5eGAdvFKrr8gtip46l/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

I myself left secondary school at 15 years and 5 months, I actually had a class mate that left at 14, two months before he turned 15.

Incidentally that guy is son of a former top military man.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by kennyz247(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2023
SaiOba:
Am very sure that Atiku's team didn't put all relevant paperwork They got from the CSU out there.. they are NOT dumb

ur reason is high brother...
tinubu supporters are scrum

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by 77up(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu worked with Deloitte, worked with Exxon Mobil, was a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; a two-term governor of Lagos state before becoming the president of Nigeria. But somehow, his political opponents convinced you that he didn't go to school and you believe that? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

4 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Microwhy: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2023
rintileri:
cheesy

But who do ThubV supporters this thing? grin you will see black written clearly you will say it is white grin clowns! Read the writer's findings summary below

5. The Bola A. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974. So, there’s a chronological conundrum there, which signposts forgery. grin grin but Mynd44 and yarimo said the certificate has been authenticated by CSU, a forgery authenticated?? grin

3. The Southwest College transcript that Tinubu used to get admitted to Chicago State University belongs to a female. I had questioned the authenticity of the transcript because of the many errors in it, such as the date and social security number. We await what CSU has to say about this.

It’s not clear at the moment if the GCE A-level result is fake or authentic—or if it belongs to the man we know today as President Bola A. Tinubu. My hunch is that it doesn’t belong to him. But this will become clear in the coming days.

Even Kperogi that was still trying to defend the mandate bandit few weeks ago is fed up grin
As at when reading, 45 fools are with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by slam7000(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But the five billion of him, Peter Obi and his people are not the one who went all the way to Chicago state university to get Tinubu's academic records, Atiku did. Can you channel your grievances and anger towards Atiku

Or are you afraid of Atiku, the PDP and the North. Is it a confirmation of a long standing believe that a typical agbadorian is eternally afraid of the North.

The correct word is COWARDICE.
Tinubu did the same thing when he went to a particular funeral where the fulanis fired at and killed a woman. Tinubu blamed Igbos instead of the real killers.

The responses from agbadorians are typical of them. They are cowards and have morbid fear of Atiku’s people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by kennyz247(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2023
aswani:

I myself left secondary school at 15 years and 5 months, I actually had a class mate that left at 14, two months before he turned 15.

Incidentally that guy is son of a former top military man.
it is possible in this generation but back then ,not possible
education is very slow at tht time

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by rickyrex(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2023
Ttalk:

does that translate why cooking gas is 1k per kg?
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Majesty7: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2023
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Quebec91(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2023
cheesy
Obi2saveNigeria:
Tinubu committed forgery and perjury, these are serious crimes anywhere in the world! Why are these idiots making it seem like it's nothing?!

Remove this criminal now!!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by zinaunreal(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2023
They should get medical experts to confirm the sex of this so called Tinubu. We don't even know if na man or woman dey rule us. Me may just have the first female Nigerian president 😆
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by lapintoz: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2023
No no no no......

Let us move to the GCE result. He must prove he sat for the exam not a female named Oluremi. He must prove he went to a secondary school. We start looking for his classmates and school teachers. Oya, let's start.

Ttalk:

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by StOla: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2023
Kperogi is ignorant that the replacement certificate that Tinubu submitted is already attested to by the university, and they have provided many samples of the same replacement certificate that is consistent with what Tinubu has.

So there is no forgery in the matter.

I am sure once Kperogi realises his error, he will correct himself.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by phemmyfour: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2023
Ttalk:

He submitted fake result to INEC. We ain't moving on, that's criminal. That I graduated from a school does not give me the privilege to doctor my result

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by gidgiddy: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Who is Atiku, North was not responsible for the First coup, they weren't Ojukwu that brought the only civil war, they didn't attack and insult pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, Adefarasin Ooni of Ife, Fela Kuti that is dead, Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby, and Seyi law's small girl, north is not Kanu nnamdi that commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos and one Igbo boy Chinasa Micheal burn BRT buses in Lagos? North is not parading and committing Crimes everywhere home and abroad, north is not bereved and grieving like Peter girigory Obi people that want to destroy Nigeria.

No the North only produced Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen that are killing people in all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, which isnt that bad
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by rayopt(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2023
It is obvious that this will never end. Unfortunately, this is what some people will feed their lives with until 2027. Truly, it is good to know how to lose sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.