Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (55422 Views)

CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga / What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ / Nothing Will Come Out Of CSU Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Believeintruth: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Thanks again for telling me about your mother living in brothels servicing unknown gunmen, and your state of deteriorating emotional and mental health, well I don't pity criminals, tell me more about your mother

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are pathetic case. Oga go and face your childhood trauma and stop being an idiot in this forum
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
seunayantokun:

Well, that cannot be my opinion. It's entirely yours. I won't play politics, and my position remains if you always want to have it, there won't be peace in Africa and where is no peace, you can't have prosperity. So, let everyone breathe.
if some of Ina like formet trouble cos Obi Lost Ina go collect akuko there ll not be peace in Africa my ass
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are pathetic case. Oga go and face your childhood trauma and stop being an idiot in this forum
So your mother is this useless to you,
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by seunayantokun(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
if some of Ina like formet trouble cos Obi Lost Ina go collect akuko there ll not be peace in Africa my ass
I know if you were at the receiving end, you wouldn't say what you're saying now. My friend. We shouldn't be self-centred.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
That is for you and your generations, tell me the name of the saint or angel you are supporting

You are an accursed fellow and there is no point engaging and oaf like you in a civilized convo. All you curse returns upon your head. A rubbish waste of skin and space.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
ifinger:

So what does that tell you agbado 🌽? This is what u get wen the brain 🧠 is not in use !if Ur fada said u are not his soon was it Ur mum that is Ur fada
ur fathers father na agbaya
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by steeltrust: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Minions? go back to your family members where you see minions that you want to die
pain is that you 😂🤣
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by peculiar2233: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Five billion of you, Peter Obi and his people cannot stop Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land, you will explain, blither, weep tire, no evidence, you ask for it and it was giving to you, yet are still grieving and bereaved
What a wasted life you are living! I hope you come back to your senses someday before you become Yaba left patient 🤔

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
peculiar2233:

What a wasted life you are living! I hope you come back to your senses someday before you become Yaba left patient 🤔
Everyone doesn't share your mother's life, keep what you know about her with her
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
themanderon:

You are an accursed fellow and there is no point engaging and oaf like you in a civilized convo. All you curse returns upon your head. A rubbish waste of skin and space.
That is for you, your family members and your generations, your generational curses you proclaimed will crush you
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
That is for you, your family members and your generations, your generational curses you proclaimed will crush you

Hahaha you resorted to cursing yourself so I only returned the favor to you. Receive a billion of your curses upon your head for supporting evil. Amen
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
themanderon:

Hahaha you resorted to cursing yourself so I only returned the favor to you. Receive a billion of your curses upon your head for supporting evil. Amen
You realized you have used your utterance to crush your life and generations, instead of pleading for forgiveness, everything you uttered , write and professed including the ones in your heart, is for you, your family members and your generations
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Believeintruth: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
yes my mother is very useless,

I understand your plight. cheesy grin grin It is not easy living with that trauma
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You realized you have used your utterance to crush your life and generations, instead of pleading for forgiveness, everything you uttered , write and professed including the ones in your heart, is for you, your family members and your generations

I am blessed and cannot be cursed much less by an evil supporter like you. A billion of you and your curses can do nothing to me because he that is in me is greater than the devil that lives in you. All your curses is multiplied and returned back upon your evil head Amen.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
seunayantokun:

I know if you were at the receiving end, you wouldn't say what you're saying now. My friend. We shouldn't be self-centred.
self centered how is it by force for Obi to rule
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Fujiyama: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
DeGLORIOUS:
The less educated north is using biro against the more educated southwest. What a world grin grin

^^^
grin

You'll soon find out. wink
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
themanderon:

I am blessed and cannot be cursed much less by an evil supporter like you. A billion of you and your curses can do nothing to me because he that is in me is greater than the devil that lives in you. All your curses is multiplied and returned back upon your evil head Amen.
You are blessed and you are behaving like a fatuous wretched pauper, I didn't mention you in my comments but your overwhelming frustrations and grieves made you cursed yourself and your generations, well I didn't curse you, you cursed yourself and your generations to come, and as you have claimed, so shall it be for you and your children children, Numbers 14:28 that is GOD'S promise for you.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

I understand your plight. cheesy grin grin It is not easy living with that trauma
Hehehehehe I didn't realize you are a fatuous muppet, you even used your hand to write your mother is useless, is that how miserable your mother is to you, no wonder you shouting truama truama since morning. I better apologize to you, if you can use your hand to write your mother is useless, what else can you not do.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by MountHoreb: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Who is Atiku, North was not responsible for the First coup, they weren't Ojukwu that brought the only civil war, they didn't attack and insult pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, Adefarasin Ooni of Ife, Fela Kuti that is dead, Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby, and Seyi law's small girl, north is not Kanu nnamdi that commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos and one Igbo boy Chinasa Micheal burn BRT buses in Lagos? North is not parading and committing Crimes everywhere home and abroad, north is not bereved and grieving like Peter girigory Obi people that want to destroy Nigeria.

Stop shifting the goal post like a lunatic. Channel your war to Atiku, northerners and PDP. Bunch of cowards.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Niklaus398: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
MikoB:
It is only fools that will claim Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU, the case would have been successful if Tinubu had submitted the college result with the csu 's certificate to inec, in this case Atiku would have sued the college and this would have been the end, but the guy call Tinubu is smart he only submitted the university certificate,i am not in support of any fraud, but I am not also sure what really transpired, but one thing is sure, had it been fingerprinting was popularly used then, I think we might not be having difficulties in solving the mystery, as it is for now and with many Nigerians in the past, it was easy to change, use and forge identities in the past in abroad before thumbprinting etc were introduced fully,for those quoting me, the case is dead on arrival for Atiku at the supreme court, because CSU did not deny the certificate Tinubu submitted to inec, so the case is dead, the only thing Atiku or any other can unravel now, is to sue Tinubu personally and include the college in America, so as to know the real person that went to that college , though this will not be useful for this present dispensation but can be useful for the next electioneering if Tinubu is found guilty of forgery and identity fraud and proved at any America court of law...
e no concern me o but if you did criticize mmesoma then you are no different
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Southwestidiot: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Tell me more about your mother
she is dead. How far your mama?
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Believeintruth: 5:27am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
iam a fatuous muppet, my mother is useless, it the trauma that is affecting me I apologize to you.

I accept your apology and I understand how traumatised you are because you were raised in a brother after your deadbeat dad abandoned you.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by bluefilm: 5:28am On Oct 04, 2023
So the man abi woman did not stop at Thubv?

S/he still went ahead to add Bubu to his or her name?

Tufiakwa.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Believeintruth: 5:28am On Oct 04, 2023
Southwestidiot:

Please leave that man he is frustrated and he is even a mental case.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Phargbemmy(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2023
steeltrust:
but that was not accepted in ILORI some months back
To an extent Yoruba Muslims are arresting Yoruba traditional people

De deceive your self
Your opinion and you are entitled to it. #Next!
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 6:01am On Oct 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

I accept your apology and I understand how traumatised you are because you were raised in a brother after your deadbeat dad abandoned you.
No wonder you are attacking people unprovoked, you traumatized by your parents incontinence and reckless abandonment, you are grieving looking for who to blame for your frustrated life, better approach fast moving trailers instead of constituting nuisance here.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2023
Southwestidiot:
No wonder you are bereaved and grieving, looking for who to blame for your frustrations.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are blessed and you are behaving like a fatuous wretched pauper, I didn't mention you in my comments but your overwhelming frustrations and grieves made you cursed yourself and your generations, well I didn't curse you, you cursed yourself and your generations to come, and as you have claimed, so shall it be for you and your children children, Numbers 14:28 that is GOD'S promise for you.

Like I said everything you said and much more is reversed upon your accursed head omo ale jati jati supporter of evil and everything God detests. That bible verse you quoted is for you and everything that concerns you. Accursed son of hell.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Southwestidiot: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
No wonder you are bereaved and grieving, looking for who to blame for your frustrations.
our people once you don't craze along with a mentally unstable man, so arguing with you is like we are the same
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2023
themanderon:

Like I said everything you said and much more is reversed upon your accursed head omo ale jati jati supporter of evil and everything God detests. That bible verse you quoted is for you and everything that concerns you. Accursed son of hell.
Hehehehehehehehehe you are blithering and bleating, I understand your grieves, well the Bible is for me and everything that concerns me because you are the one cursing yourself and your children children, I didn't curse you, well that is for you, your family members and your loved ones and your children children. what you written and declared will never depart from you and your children children
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Southwestidiot:
our people once you don't craze along with a mentally unstable man, so arguing with you is like we are the same
You are telling me what killed your mother
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Hehehehehehehehehe you are blithering and bleating, I understand your grieves, well the Bible is for me and everything that concerns me because you are the one cursing yourself and your children children, I didn't curse you, well that is for you, your family members and your loved ones and your children children. what you written and declared will never depart from you and your children children

Whatever you said up there is reversed upon your accursed self like I said before. I don't bother reading stuffs from jobless oafs who have nothing but potato for brain matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.