Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (55421 Views)

CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga / What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ / Nothing Will Come Out Of CSU Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Believeintruth: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
No wonder you are attacking people unprovoked, you traumatized by your parents incontinence and reckless abandonment, you are grieving looking for who to blame for your frustrated life, better approach fast moving trailers instead of constituting nuisance here.
Eyahhhh you keep copying everything I am saying to mirror me. This is an example of a psych disorder, you need help walahi.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2023
themanderon:

Whatever you said up there is reversed upon your accursed self like I said before. I don't bother reading stuffs from jobless oafs who have nothing but potato for brain matter.
That is for you, your family members, your generations, and your children children, as you claimed you are accursed, it shall be for you and your children children forever.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
That is for you, your family members, your generations, and your children children, as you claimed you are accursed, it shall be for you and your children children forever.

You child of hell like I said before all your curses is reversed upon your accursed head for defending evil. Oloribu somebody.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by steeltrust: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Phargbemmy:

Your opinion and you are entitled to it. #Next!
as usual

Always running away from fact when being caught 😂😂
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2023
themanderon:

You child of hell like I said before all your curses is reversed upon your accursed head for defending evil. Oloribu somebody.
That is for your and your children children, they will never escape it
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Goodlady(f): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Why then is he calling himself Ahmed? 😂
You even dey reason like Obi n Atiku supporters. No wonder, half man.. 😂
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
That is for your and your children children, they will never escape it

Omo ala jati jati your curses is reversed upon you and yours for supporting evil because of what you are benefitting. Evil soul.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2023
themanderon:

Omo ala jati jati your curses is reversed upon you and yours for supporting evil because of what you are benefitting. Evil soul.
That is for you and your children children
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Your curses is reversed back to you and yours for calling white black. Woe betide you for doing such.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2023
themanderon:

Your curses is reversed back to you and yours for calling white black. Woe betide you for doing such.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Your curses is multiplied upon you and yours. Son of a viper like you who lacks any semblance of light in your soul.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Jack500: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But the five billion of him, Peter Obi and his people are not the one who went all the way to Chicago state university to get Tinubu's academic records, Atiku did. Can you channel your grievances and anger towards Atiku

Or are you afraid of Atiku, the PDP and the North. Is it a confirmation of a long standing believe that a typical agbadorian is eternally afraid of the North.

It is you and your family that are afraid of the north, the wiping out of your ancestors by them, still dey fear you.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
themanderon:

Your curses is multiplied upon you and yours. Son of a viper like you who lacks any semblance of light in your soul.
That is for you, your family members, your generations, and your children children
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Ofunaofu: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jack500:

It is you and your family that are afraid of the north, the wiping out of your ancestors by them, still dey fear you.

I typical Igbo man is brave

There's a saying that anywhere you go and you don't see an Igbo man, don't stay
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
That is for you, your family members, your generations, and your children children

Accursed candidate of hell. Your curses goes back to you in Jesus name. Supporter of evil.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
themanderon:

Accursed candidate of hell. Your curses goes back to you in Jesus name. Supporter of evil.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Back to you and your accursed generation in Jesus name amen. I am blessed and beyond curses much less from a devil like you
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
themanderon:

Back to you and your accursed generation in Jesus name amen. I am blessed and beyond curses much less from a devil like you
Whatever you say and declare is for you, your family members and your children children unless God is dead. you and your children children will never escape you are writing
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Whatever you say and declare is for you, your family members and your children children unless God is dead. you and your children children will never escape you are writing

I am blessed but the same cannot be said for you for supporting evil at the detriment of majority of Nigerians so your curse is upon you. With your mouth you have judged yourself and cursed yourself.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
themanderon:

I am blessed but the same cannot be said for you for supporting evil at the detriment of majority of Nigerians so your curse is upon you. With your mouth you have judged yourself and cursed yourself.
Whatever you say and declare for others shall be yours and your children children, unless God is dead
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Whatever you say and declare for others shall be yours and your children children, unless God is dead

Hahaha check your history and tell me who started laying curses. You did just because you were confronted for supporting a known evil so in the name of the Lord all your curses as mentioned by you is reversed upon you if you don't repent from your evils.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
themanderon:

Hahaha check your history and tell me who started laying curses. You did just because you were confronted for supporting a known evil so in the name of the Lord all your curses as mentioned by you is reversed upon you if you don't repent from your evils.
I will help you to accelerate your curses for you and your loved ones maybe you forgot.
below is your first quote of my comment
themanderon:

You guys reason like primary school kids. Who is talking about Igbo's or peter obi here now
abi o l'opolo lori ni?
Why do you guys assume automatically that anyone against the drug lord/certificate forger is an Igbo person? There are Yoruba's and other tribes against the drug lord just like there are Igbo's and other tribes supporting him. Please be guided and face the topic.

I didn't even reply you here, you shouting Jesus name and Amen when heaping curses on yourself and loved ones. This is where you started claiming your life is damaged
themanderon:

Kini problem e bayi? We are talking about the inconsistencies in Tinubu's records and you here derailing the thread with talk of peter obi and Igbo's. Are you all right at all?
Why are you so damaged?
I am showing your pronunciation upon yourself and loved ones because when your life start the manifestation of your declaration you will know you cursed yourself.
themanderon:

The evil you so gallantly support today will one day swallow you up. It is a promise I am giving to you if you don't change your wicked ways. Nigeria is like this today because of citizens like you who call good evil and evil good because you are benefitting from the evil. Just continue.
See how you pronounced evil into your life and generations
themanderon:

You are an accursed fellow and there is no point engaging and oaf like you in a civilized convo. All you curse returns upon your head. A rubbish waste of skin and space.
You even said you are accursed you used the name of Jesus to curse yourself. The Bible says bless and curse not, he that digs a pit shall fall into it, you dig pits for yourself and your children children, you fall into it.
themanderon:

Hahaha you resorted to cursing yourself so I only returned the favor to you. Receive a billion of your curses upon your head for supporting evil. Amen
You have declared damnation upon yourself and your children children

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
I will help you to accelerate your curses for you and your loved ones maybe you forgot.
below is your first quote of my comment

I didn't even reply you here, you shouting Jesus name and Amen when heaping curses on yourself and loved ones. This is where you started claiming your life is damaged
I am showing your pronunciation upon yourself and loved ones because when your life start the manifestation of your declaration you will know you cursed yourself. See how you pronounced evil into your life and generations You even said you are accursed you used the name of Jesus to curse yourself. The Bible says bless and curse not, he that digs a pit shall fall into it, you dig pits for yourself and your children children, you fall into it. You have declared damnation upon yourself and your children children

Like I said before iwo lo ma fori ko gbo gbo ebu e. Supporter of evil and all that is not good. I am blessed and cannot be cursed. You do not know who you are chatting with. On the last day you will be turned into hell for supporting evil if you don't repent. Tribalistic child of darkness is what you are. Have a nice day
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Southwestidiot: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are telling me what killed your mother
shameless son of olosho, your mama wey junkie bulaba don scatter her smelling pussy
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Southwestidiot:
shameless son of olosho, your mama wey junkie bulaba don scatter her smelling pussy
I know you will surely tell the story of trollop mother, you know her too well even her inner parts
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by pandoragirigory: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
themanderon:

Like I said before iwo lo ma fori ko gbo gbo ebu e. Supporter of evil and all that is not good. I am blessed and cannot be cursed. You do not know who you are chatting with. On the last day you will be turned into hell for supporting evil if you don't repent. Tribalistic child of darkness is what you are. Have a nice day
Now I know you are mentally shattered and bereaved, you are looking for who to blame for your frustrations
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by themanderon: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Now I know you are mentally shattered and bereaved, you are looking for who to blame for your frustrations

All you say is reversed upon your accursed head like I have been saying before. Woe betide thee for supporting evil. Tribalistic oaf.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Southwestidiot: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
I know you will surely tell the story of trollop mother, you know her too well even her inner parts
it took you 24hrs to respond, no data? Small boy wey dey thief him mama change take dey buy 100mb data
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by thomasjoe(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Thanks for telling me about your mother

You just confirmed it again .that you need healing ...
When did parents get into the post ?
Your metacognition needs to be examined !

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.