Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? (1998 Views)

Atheists, What Is Your View On Morality? / Atheists, What's Your Opinion On This One? / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2023
As 4 me , i dont know or am not sure.
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by phorget(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2023
Pastors and Imams will be out of job.

2 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2023
Increase in lawlessness

2 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Waylex21(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2023
More cases of suicide and mental breakdown

2 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Botragelad: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Increase in lawlessness
Care to explain how?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Mhizzard(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2023
There will be lack of thinking before one's take ungodly action
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2023
Botragelad:

Care to explain how?

With all the religious and traditional and cultural beliefs and practices, see what Nigeria is turning into out of greed and hypocrisy. What happens when everyone believes that they are only accountable to self?
Many of us don't do certain things or give in to some fleshly desires cos it's against our beliefs and out of godly fear which is fueled by knowledge of God. When that fear is no longer there, everyone do as they like without caring
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Botragelad: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

With all the religious and traditional and cultural beliefs and practices, see what Nigeria is turning into out of greed and hypocrisy. What happens when everyone believes that they are only accountable to self?
Many of us don't do certain things or give in to some fleshly desires cos it's against our beliefs and out of godly fear which is fueled by knowledge of God. When that fear is no longer there, everyone do as they like without caring
I disagree with your statement. You seem to imply that without religious and traditional and cultural beliefs and practices, Nigeria would be worse off. You also seem to suggest that the only reason people do good things or avoid bad things is because of their fear of God or their belief in accountability to a higher power. This is a flawed and insulting view of human nature and morality.

Nigeria is not a homogeneous country. It has a diverse population with different ethnicities, languages, religions, cultures, and traditions. There are many Nigerians who do not follow any religion or who have different beliefs and values than you do. They are not necessarily less moral or more corrupt than you are.

Plus, religion is not the only source of morality or ethics. There are many secular and humanistic philosophies that provide rational and universal principles for human conduct and well-being. These philosophies do not rely on the existence of God or any supernatural authority, but on the use of reason, evidence, empathy, and compassion.

To say the least, fear is not even a good motivator for morality or ethics.
A better motivator for morality or ethics should be love.

What happens when everyone believes that they are only accountable to self? Nothing bad, as long as they also believe that they are accountable to others. That is the essence of humanism: the belief that humans are capable of being moral and ethical without God or religion.
Simple sense!

6 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2023
Botragelad:

I disagree with your statement. You seem to imply that without religious and traditional and cultural beliefs and practices, Nigeria would be worse off. You also seem to suggest that the only reason people do good things or avoid bad things is because of their fear of God or their belief in accountability to a higher power. This is a flawed and insulting view of human nature and morality.

Nigeria is not a homogeneous country. It has a diverse population with different ethnicities, languages, religions, cultures, and traditions. There are many Nigerians who do not follow any religion or who have different beliefs and values than you do. They are not necessarily less moral or more corrupt than you are.

Plus, religion is not the only source of morality or ethics. There are many secular and humanistic philosophies that provide rational and universal principles for human conduct and well-being. These philosophies do not rely on the existence of God or any supernatural authority, but on the use of reason, evidence, empathy, and compassion.

What happens when everyone believes that they are only accountable to self? Nothing bad, as long as they also believe that they are accountable to others. That is the essence of humanism: the belief that humans are capable of being moral and ethical without God or religion.
Simple sense!

I'm talking about morals
Now morals are subjective giving you limits to what you can do in relation to others as well
Even with Nigeria being deeply religious, it is just a delusion or formality and the nation is getting worse
How will atheism help?
Remember that the problems of Nigeria is moral not political

Common sense!
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Maynman: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2023
Everyone should be an atheist, that is the natural state.

Why do you need to believe, why can't you know?

2 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Botragelad:

Simple sense!

What feeds humanism? Philosophy?
Even most of our secular principles for conduct are things already taught by religious groups but people don't even apply it. Some do it out of a driving force - godly fear... If that fear, so powerful is gone, which philosophy will want me to pursue any moral ethics... It's just to live life as one pleases

One atheist here on Nairaland says and I'll mention him, that his purpose of life as an atheist is to be selfish. His name is Jaephoenix

Morality is subjective, subjective to what?
Remember that there is good morals amd bad morals
For example, there's dispute concerning homosexuality and some lands allow for bestiality... Do the authorities punish people for extramarital affair extramarital affair ; honesty... Everyone is just pursuing any philosophy that pleases him (religious and atheists)
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Botragelad: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What feeds humanism? Philosophy?
Even most of our secular principles for conduct are things already taught by religious groups but people don't even apply it. Some do it out of a driving force - godly fear... If that fear, so powerful is gone, which philosophy will want me to pursue any moral ethics... It's just to live life as one pleases

One atheist here on Nairaland says and I'll mention him, that his purpose of life as an atheist is to be selfish. His name is Jaephoenix

Morality is subjective, subjective to what?
Remember that there is good morals amd bad morals
For example, there's dispute concerning homosexuality and some lands allow for bestiality... Do the authorities punish people for extramarital affair extramarital affair ; honesty... Everyone is just pursuing any philosophy that pleases him (religious and atheists)
You seem to have a very narrow and biased view of humanism and philosophy. You also seem to have a very distorted and selective view of morality and ethics.

Humanism is not just a philosophy, but a worldview that affirms the dignity and worth of every human being, regardless of their beliefs or backgrounds. It does not depend on any supernatural authority or revelation, but on the natural and social sciences, as well as the arts and humanities. This is not even a new or modern invention.

Dude, philosophy is not just a subject, but a method of inquiry that seeks to understand the fundamental nature of reality, knowledge, values, and existence. Philosophy does not provide ready-made answers or dogmas, but encourages critical thinking, creativity, and curiosity.

Again, atheism is not a belief system, but a lack of belief in God or gods. It does not imply anything else about one's worldview or values. Atheism does not mean that one has no purpose or meaning in life or that one has no morals or ethics. Understood?

6 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Botragelad: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I'm talking about morals
Now morals are subjective giving you limits to what you can do in relation to others as well
Even with Nigeria being deeply religious, it is just a delusion or formality and the nation is getting worse
How will atheism help?
Remember that the problems of Nigeria is moral not political

Common sense!
To address this statement, I would first like to point out that morality is not exclusive to religion. While it is true that religion can provide a framework for morality, it is not the only source of morality. In fact, there are many moral principles that are independent of religion. For example, the principle of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is not specific to any particular religion.

It is also worth noting that atheism is not a belief system that provides specific moral guidance. Atheism is simply the absence of belief in a god or gods.

5 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2023
Botragelad:

You seem to have a very narrow and biased view of humanism and philosophy. You also seem to have a very distorted and selective view of morality and ethics.

Humanism is not just a philosophy, but a worldview that affirms the dignity and worth of every human being, regardless of their beliefs or backgrounds. It does not depend on any supernatural authority or revelation, but on the natural and social sciences, as well as the arts and humanities. This is not even a new or modern invention.

Dude, philosophy is not just a subject, but a method of inquiry that seeks to understand the fundamental nature of reality, knowledge, values, and existence. Philosophy does not provide ready-made answers or dogmas, but encourages critical thinking, creativity, and curiosity.

Again, atheism is not a belief system, but a lack of belief in God or gods. It does not imply anything else about one's worldview or values. Atheism does not mean that one has no purpose or meaning in life or that one has no morals or ethics. Understood?

Explain your last sentence on atheism let everyone here
You've not addressed the OP either
Note that I'm talking from both sides

Religious leaders in Nigeria are enriching themselves and burdening the people and playing politics
No one can convincingly say that Nigeria will get better if all were atheists... Atheists is not synonymous with humanism
Everyone has their own personal philosophy
There's a religion that it's name in English is translated as Peace but people link it with extremism, terrorism and social vices...
We cannot predict things accurately but an atheist Nigeria does not sound good... If everyone becomes an atheist, what force will push them to become more humanists? How will it sold the problem of greed, selfishness, egotism, etc that is so deeply entrenched in man that they preach in their religion but do not practice? These are questions
Already, Nigeria is something else
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2023
Botragelad:

To address this statement, I would first like to point out that morality is not exclusive to religion. While it is true that religion can provide a framework for morality, it is not the only source of morality. In fact, there are many moral principles that are independent of religion. For example, the principle of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is not specific to any particular religion.

It is also worth noting that atheism is not a belief system that provides specific moral guidance. Atheism is simply the absence of belief in a god or gods.

Morality is subjective?
Subjective to who or what?
Why be moral?

Where do we get altruism from?
Why is greed, injustice, hatred, crime, infidelity and war not accepted as a normal thing

How will atheism promote humanism?

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by finallybusy: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Everyone will start making things happen instead of sitting around, praying for them to manifest.

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Botragelad: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Morality is subjective?
Subjective to who or what?
Why be moral?

Where do we get altruism from?
Why is greed, injustice, hatred, crime, infidelity and war not accepted as a normal thing

How will atheism promote humanism?
Where did I say morality is subjective?
You asked me several questions about morality and atheism. I will try to answer them.

• Morality is subjective? No, morality is objective. Morality is not based on personal preferences or opinions, but on rational principles and universal values. My opinion.

• Subjective to who or what? Morality is not subjective to anyone or anything. It's not independent of any authority or revelation. Morality is derived from the facts of reality and the nature of human beings and based on the recognition of the inherent dignity and worth of every human being, regardless of their beliefs or backgrounds.

• Why be moral? We should be moral because it is in our best interest and the best interest of others. Being moral means acting in accordance with our rational self-interest, which is the pursuit of our values and goals without violating the rights or interests of others.

• Where do we get altruism from? We get altruism from our natural capacity for empathy and compassion. Altruism means caring for the welfare of others and helping them when they are in need. It is simply recognizing that we are social beings who depend on each other for survival and flourishing.

• Why is greed, injustice, hatred, crime, infidelity and war not accepted as a normal thing? They are not accepted as a normal thing because they are immoral and harmful. They are immoral because they violate the rational principles and universal values that guide human conduct and well-being.

• How will atheism promote humanism? Well, I would say by affirming the dignity and worth of every human being, regardless of their beliefs or backgrounds. Atheism will promote humanism by promoting the use of reason, evidence, empathy, and compassion as the basis for human conduct and well-being. Also, it will challenge the dogmas and superstitions of religion that hinder progress and development.

5 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Botragelad: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Explain your last sentence on atheism let everyone here
You've not addressed the OP either
Note that I'm talking from both sides

Religious leaders in Nigeria are enriching themselves and burdening the people and playing politics
No one can convincingly say that Nigeria will get better if all were atheists... Atheists is not synonymous with humanism
Everyone has their own personal philosophy
There's a religion that it's name in English is translated as Peace but people link it with extremism, terrorism and social vices...
We cannot predict things accurately but an atheist Nigeria does not sound good... If everyone becomes an atheist, what force will push them to become more humanists? How will it sold the problem of greed, selfishness, egotism, etc that is so deeply entrenched in man that they preach in their religion but do not practice? These are questions
Already, Nigeria is something else
It is inconsistent to claim that we cannot predict future events with certainty, and then proceed to make the bold assertion that increased lawlessness would be a consequence of everyone being atheist.

This is a slippery slope argument and a fallacious one at that. It is unfair to imply that a lack of religious belief leads to moral decay. Simple sense.

4 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2023
Botragelad:

It is inconsistent to claim that we cannot predict future events with certainty, and then proceed to make the bold assertion that increased lawlessness would be a consequence of everyone being atheist.

This is a slippery slope argument and a fallacious one at that. It is unfair to imply that a lack of religious belief leads to moral decay. Simple sense.

I'm not implying
Will atheism bring about good morals in the society?
I asked how it will solve human problems of greed, crime, tribalism, etc
You're shifting post
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Botragelad: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I'm not implying
You're shifting post
Why do you need atheism to bring about good morals?
It is clear that you are not merely posing a hypothetical question, but rather making an argument about the relationship between atheism and morality. I will therefore approach this question from the perspective of logic, with the understanding that human problems such as greed, crime, and tribalism are complex and multifaceted.

Atheism does not purport to solve all of these problems on its own, unlike religion that claims!. It can provide a framework for approaching them through the lens of reason and evidence, rather than religious dogma.
For example, the notion of "good" and "evil" can be analyzed in a secular manner without reference to a divine source. Through the use of logic and reason, we can develop ethical systems that are based on observable facts and evidence. For instance, the principle of "utilitarianism" states that an action is "good" if it leads to the greatest happiness for the greatest number of people.

Of course, ethical systems such as these can still be subject to critique and debate.
The point is that these systems are not derived from religious dogma, but rather from the use of logic, evidence, and reason. They can be refined, improved, and debated, without any reliance on a divine authority.
So, my point is while atheism may not "solve" human problems, it can provide a framework for approaching them in a rational and evidence-based manner. Simple sense!

7 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Botragelad:

Why do you need atheism to bring about good morals?
It is clear that you are not merely posing a hypothetical question, but rather making an argument about the relationship between atheism and morality. I will therefore approach this question from the perspective of logic, with the understanding that human problems such as greed, crime, and tribalism are complex and multifaceted.

Atheism does not purport to solve all of these problems on its own, unlike religion that claims!. It can provide a framework for approaching them through the lens of reason and evidence, rather than religious dogma.
For example, the notion of "good" and "evil" can be analyzed in a secular manner without reference to a divine source. Through the use of logic and reason, we can develop ethical systems that are based on observable facts and evidence. For instance, the principle of "utilitarianism" states that an action is "good" if it leads to the greatest happiness for the greatest number of people.

Of course, ethical systems such as these can still be subject to critique and debate.
The point is that these systems are not derived from religious dogma, but rather from the use of logic, evidence, and reason. They can be refined, improved, and debated, without any reliance on a divine authority.
So, my point is while atheism may not "solve" human problems, it can provide a framework for approaching them in a rational and evidence-based manner. Simple sense!

Again
Religion plays a role to help adherents for godly fear and bring about peace with others
For one thing, yiu have failed to address the OP
Atheists too have their own personal philosophies as well
That's why I said there'll be increase in lawlessness in the land
Nigeria is lawless already... Atheistic Nigeria will take it to the climax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by KnownUnknown: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
It’s impossible for that to happen because a naturally evolved atheistic society would require a functioning government, educational and cultural institution that value development of the intellect and knowledge, and a general atmosphere of learning. It requires a functional and robust economy that can provide the basics of human happiness with great infrastructure, good shelter, and surplus food. It requires a populace that’s well fed, well rested, and that also has time for leisure.
Basically, it’s an impossible pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Botragelad: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Again
Religion plays a role to help adherents for godly fear and bring about peace with others
For one thing, yiu have failed to address the OP
Atheists too have their own personal philosophies as well
That's why I said there'll be increase in lawlessness in the land
Nigeria is lawless already... Atheistic Nigeria will take it to the climax
Why should I address the op? I'm having a conversation with you, not the OP.
Well, I would argue that there is no evidence to suggest that religion is the only way to achieve peace or curb lawlessness.There are many examples of non-religious societies that are peaceful and well-ordered, such as the Scandinavian countries. These countries have some of the lowest rates of violent crime in the world, despite having a largely secular population.

Personal philosophies can be based on many things besides religion. Secular humanism is a philosophy that emphasizes reason, compassion, and evidence-based thinking. So, even without religion, people can find meaning and purpose in their lives and make ethical decisions.
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by LordReed(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nothing will change because the kind of change in mentality that will make this country better is not about religion.

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by wirinet(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I'm not implying
You're shifting post
Yes atheism brings about good morals in a society. If you carry out a survey of predominantly atheist countries and predominantly religious countries, you will discover that predominantly atheist countries are usually far more moral. Examples are the Scandinavian countries, Japan, Czech Republic, etc. Crime rates in these countries are very low. Contrast to highly religious countries like Nigeria, Afghanistan, South American countries, etc, where crime rates are very high.

Atheism solves human problems of greed, crime, tribalism by not emphasising materialism. It does not promise you material wealth both in this life and the life beyond. Atheism means you have no one to blame your failings and evil deeds on, you take responsibility for all your deeds. No devil, no Satan, no witches, no village people, so you become more careful and thoughtful of your actions.

6 Likes

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by DeepSight(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
wirinet:
Examples are ..... Japan,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ucanews.com/amp/lost-in-translation-index-on-japanese-atheism-off-target/75225

Atheism solves human problems of greed, crime, tribalism by not emphasising materialism.

Very debatable. In fact many can validly say atheism emphasizes materialism by denying the spiritual. Thus leaving the material as the be all and end all.

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Maynman: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
DeepSight:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ucanews.com/amp/lost-in-translation-index-on-japanese-atheism-off-target/75225

Very debatable. In fact many can validly say atheism emphasizes materialism by denying the spiritual. Thus leaving the material as the be all and end all.
What do you mean by "material"?
A sculpture is working with Material, a carpenter is working with Material, a painter is working with Material, if that's the kind of the material, then I am a materialist, I love nature.
Or Do you mean 'material" as in money which is an abstraction like inches.

The concept of "spiritual" is part of the delusion that theism has causes.
When we do away with theism and his wishy-washy words like "spiritual", we welcome in words like "spirited".
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by DeepSight(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Maynman:

What do you mean by "material"?
A sculpture is working with Material, a carpenter is working with Material, a painter is working with Material, if that's the kind of the material, then I am a materialist, I love nature.
Or Do you mean 'material" as in money which is an abstraction like inches.

By material, I mean physical matter and by extension I refer to materialists as those who believe only physical matter exists.

The concept of "spiritual" is part of the delusion that theism has causes.

It is not a delusion to believe, indeed to know that there is more to a person than the mere physical body.

When we do away with theism and his wishy-washy words like "spiritual", we welcome in words like "spirited".

Oddly enough, I like this. But the spiritual is nonetheless real. You are a spiritual being dwelling in a physical cloak.
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Maynman: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2023
DeepSight:

By material, I mean physical matter and by extension I refer to materialists as those who believe only physical matter exists.

It is not a delusion to believe, indeed to know that there is more to a person than the mere physical body.

Oddly enough, I like this. But the spiritual is nonetheless real. You are a spiritual being dwelling in a physical cloak.
Lol, what's "physical matter"?
Matter is Matter.

Everything is not matter, we have space.
Why do you need to believe when you can know, and if you don't know yet you keep finding and doubting. When you believe something you stop thinking and accept it as fact. Beliefs are unnecessary.

Your concept of spirituality is an abstraction you got from Religion. Sit down and logically define "spirituality" without using religion connotations lol

Bro, you called it "being", look up the origin of that word.
Spirit means breathe that is to be alive, yes I am spirited, dead people are not.
And I have a body, I am not a body.

The universe and you is made of 5 classical elements, look it up.

I assure you that concept you have in your mind of "spirituality" that uses "non-physical" matter is delusional.

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by DeepSight(m): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Lol, what's "physical matter"?
Matter is Matter.

Everything is not matter, we have space.
Why do you need to believe when you can know, and if you don't know yet you keep finding and doubting. When you believe something you stop thinking and accept it as fact. Beliefs are unnecessary.

Your concept of spirituality is an abstraction you got from Religion. Sit down and logically define "spirituality" without using religion connotations lol

Bro, you called it "being", look up the origin of that word.
Spirit means breathe that is to be alive, yes I am spirited, dead people are not.
And I have a body, I am not a body.

The universe and you is made of 5 classical elements, look it up.

I assure you that concept you have in your mind of "spirituality" that uses "non-physical" matter is delusional.

I can't make sense of anything you have written, and i am not inclined to be sent to look up anything. PS: I do not subscribe to any religion.
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Maynman: 12:09am On Oct 04, 2023
DeepSight:

I can't make sense of anything you have written, and i am not inclined to be sent to look up anything. PS: I do not subscribe to any religion.
Yes you do subscribe to it, the concept of "spirituality" has been indoctrinated into you from birth, have you ever looked up the origin of the word, or to check how it was used in the book they use to indoctrinate you, what's "spirit" in Hebrew?

I am spirited, I am alive.
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by DeepSight(m): 12:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

Yes you do subscribe to it, the concept of "spirituality" has been indoctrinated into you from birth, have you ever looked up the origin of the word, or to check how it was used in the book they use to indoctrinate you, what's "spirit" in Hebrew?

I am spirited, I am alive.

Seeing as you are omniscient about my entire life from birth as well as my thoughts and even education, I cant see the need for any response from my side - surely you can deduce everything I haven't even said yet, so go ahead and have the conversation by deducing my thoughts and responding to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Fast Approaching End Time[middle East Crisis: Were Does It Lead To] / Apparitions Of The Blessed Virgin Mary, The Mother Of Jesus / Who Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.