Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? (2049 Views)

Atheists, What Is Your View On Morality? / Atheists, What's Your Opinion On This One? / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

A hand was involved in Creation, not evolution
Blind atheist
Since you guys believe you are a product of blind chance and accident, life is purposeless and meaningless with no hope, reliable guidance, you should not be in a forum with humans...
1. Hope for what?
2. Again I ask you dummy, who created that hand? A hand can't just pop up and start creating stuff
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Stupid question he asked me about bacteria and fungi and he said he studied science grin
The questions are in order. So please answer them
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Now I am convinced you are not a doctor or ever one
Maybe you work as a gatekeeper or cleaner in a hospital... If not, you'll not ask me about Coronavirus
Fake liar
Please why shouldn't I ask you about corona?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Please why shouldn't I ask you about corona?

How did Corona come about
Or where did it came from
Doctor indeed
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Hope for what?
2. Again I ask you dummy, who created that hand? A hand can't just pop up and start creating stuff

According to you, to accept that someone made something is by knowing where he came from right?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. So if your mother directs you to commit suicide, you'll do it?
Did Jacob marry his first cousin or no, Stupid?
2. Even if Lot wasn't aware he was fvcking his daughters, its still incest. And Yahweh should have at least given him a warning to be more careful, but your god carried on like it was all good. Same way he carried on like it was all good when other incests happened, like Jacob marrying his first cousin.
3. It may seem strange to your cretarded brain but atheists are more moralistic than theists. Go online and do your research and not believe whatever your idiotic GB leaders tell you.
4. I asked you the purpose of bacteria, fungi and you said it was to sing songs. And that is the same purpose of humans(according to you).

1. ... What is incest? Marrying cousins is not a taboo everywhere... How does suicide relate to this? Poor thinking

2. Is he innocent or guilty of such act? If God punished him, you'll cry like a mad fowl

3. Ur philosophy leaves you without reliable guidance. How una take be moralistic?

4. Did you do biology and ecological cycles in school?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

How did Corona come about
Or where did it came from
Doctor indeed
Lol 😆
Corona has been around for decades. There was a previous corona strain called Sars cov-1 that terrorized Nigerians years ago. The strain that caused Covid is sars cov2 and came out from the Wuhan Labs which was an American owned lab.
So what is your problem about Corona, or Covid? And what has this information (or lack of) gotta do with me being a physician?
Are you this daft in real life?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

According to you, to accept that someone made something is by knowing where he came from right?
Nope. You're twisting your own logic.
You said everything around us was made by a hand. So I asked who made that hand?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Nope. You're twisting your own logic.
You said everything around us was made by a hand. So I asked who made that hand?

Stupid question
First, do you agree that the universe did not pop up by itself?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol 😆
Corona has been around for decades. There was a previous corona strain called Sars cov-1 that terrorized Nigerians years ago. The strain that caused Covid is sars cov2 and came out from the Wuhan Labs which was an American owned lab.
So what is your problem about Corona, or Covid? And what has this information (or lack of) gotta do with me being a physician?
Are you this daft in real life?

How did Sars Cov2 came about?
Fake, fake medical practitioner

Fake!
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

1. ... What is incest? Marrying cousins is not a taboo everywhere... How does suicide relate to this? Poor thinking

2. Is he innocent or guilty of such act? If God punished him, you'll cry like a mad fowl

3. Ur philosophy leaves you without reliable guidance. How una take be moralistic?

4. Did you do biology and ecological cycles in school?
1. Below is the screenshot of definition of incest. I'm sure in your village having sex with a first cousin is incestous but you wanna stick your head in the sand.
I used the example of suicide because you said Jacob married someone who is his first cousin because his mother told him to. So I asked if your mother asks you to commit suicide if you will do it?
2. If you mistakenly hit somebody with your car and he dies, have you killed the person or not? Yes or no?
3. Which philosophy? Atheism simply means non belief in a god. Simple. Does it say you should not treat your fellow human right? No. Google the term humanists. They are atheists that their jobs is specifically to help humanity in every way possible. I have told you how I help humanity in my own little way. I doubt many of my Christian colleagues do that.
4. I did biology. Every organism does its job in an ecosystem. You're the dullard insisting that humans have a purpose. Thus the question. What is the purpose? And what is the purpose of other animals?

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Stupid question
First, do you agree that the universe did not pop up by itself?
Lol. You have a way of countering a question with a question. You haven't answered the initial question and you are asking another one. And you do it when you are stuck.
But lemme show you I'm better than you. I don't know how the universe popped up. Maybe Big Bang. So tell me how it started. And tell me why you think so
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

How did Sars Cov2 came about?
Fake, fake medical practitioner

Fake!
Lol. Did you read the part I said it came in a lab? Or have you added tunnel vision to your problems?

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Did you read the part I said it came in a lab? Or have you added tunnel vision to your problems?

Oga
What has God got to do with something that came in a lab? I don't know if it it true it came in a lab or biological. Yet, blind atheist blame God
They'll even blame God for global warming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Oga
What has God got to do with something that came in a lab? I don't know if it it true it came in a lab or biological. Yet, blind atheist blame God
They'll even blame God for global warming
Did Yahweh create everything in this world or not? I need a yes or no answer
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Did Yahweh create everything in this world or not? I need a yes or no answer

Innoson Automobile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. You have a way of countering a question with a question. You haven't answered the initial question and you are asking another one. And you do it when you are stuck.
But lemme show you I'm better than you. I don't know how the universe popped up. Maybe Big Bang. So tell me how it started. And tell me why you think so

Since you are not sure how the universe came about, don't force other people to accept uncertainty as fact

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Below is the screenshot of definition of incest. I'm sure in your village having sex with a first cousin is incestous but you wanna stick your head in the sand.
I used the example of suicide because you said Jacob married someone who is his first cousin because his mother told him to. So I asked if your mother asks you to commit suicide if you will do it?
2. If you mistakenly hit somebody with your car and he dies, have you killed the person or not? Yes or no?
3. Which philosophy? Atheism simply means non belief in a god. Simple. Does it say you should not treat your fellow human right? No. Google the term humanists. They are atheists that their jobs is specifically to help humanity in every way possible. I have told you how I help humanity in my own little way. I doubt many of my Christian colleagues do that.
4. I did biology. Every organism does its job in an ecosystem. You're the dullard insisting that humans have a purpose. Thus the question. What is the purpose? And what is the purpose of other animals?

1. Again, it depends on tradition and Culture. You can't always depend ok dictionary and society to tell you what is acceptable or not... Just as they are modifying the definition of marriage and sexuality... Besides, there was no law yet as the nation of Israel had not been formed. Even Abraham married his half sister... What does Evolution say about incest? cheesy

2. No, I have just healed or saved someone na.. When will stupid questions end?

3. Where does atheists sense of altruism and/or humanists come from? cheesy

4. What does evolution say is your purpose? It says your life is purposeless, useless and meaningless... I hope it makes you feel so good... Fake docto6

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Innoson Automobile
Okay
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Since you are not sure how the universe came about, don't force other people to accept uncertainty as fact
Innoson
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

1. Again, it depends on tradition and Culture. You can't always depend ok dictionary and society to tell you what is acceptable or not... Just as they are modifying the definition of marriage and sexuality... Besides, there was no law yet as the nation of Israel had not been formed. Even Abraham married his half sister... What does Evolution say about incest? cheesy

2. No, I have just healed or saved someone na.. When will stupid questions end?

3. Where does atheists sense of altruism and/or humanists come from? cheesy

4. What does evolution say is your purpose? It says your life is purposeless, useless and meaningless... I hope it makes you feel so good... Fake docto6
Automobile
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Okay

Stupid answers for stupid questions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does God Really Answers Prayer? / Spirit-to-spirit Communication – Pastor Chris / Does Sex In Marriage Lower One's Spirituality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.