Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? (2051 Views)

Atheists, What Is Your View On Morality? / Atheists, What's Your Opinion On This One? / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

In your buybull, many of Yahweh's pals committed incest. Noah, Jacob etc. Did Yahweh Yahweh castigate them?

Show where Noah and Jacob committed incest and I'll deactivate my account... All you do on Nairaland is lie and show your stupid ignorance

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

What do you understand by 'super immortal man'?

Ask who said so

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

So where did Yahweh come from?
Also I have given you copious amount of evidence of the veracity of evolution. Yet you cannot comprehend it. And you even claim to be a 'biologist' lol

Olodo
In order for you to believe your phone has a Maker, you must know where he came from?
You think backwards
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
geoworldedu:

What is the purpose of mosquitoes on earth?

To sing love songs
Foolish question

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by geoworldedu: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

To sing love songs
Foolish question
cheesy grin
I thought you know the purpose for everything on earth na. Iti.
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by geoworldedu: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

So where did Yahweh come from?
Also I have given you copious amount of evidence of the veracity of evolution. Yet you cannot comprehend it. And you even claim to be a 'biologist' lol
The guy is a dunce cheesy
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
geoworldedu:
cheesy grin
I thought you know the purpose for everything on earth na. Iti.

Yes, because I be Mr know all or na me give everything e purpose

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by geoworldedu: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

But you have been saying everything must have purpose since na. How did you know that everything must have purpose? Is it your god that told you that?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Show where Noah and Jacob committed incest and I'll deactivate my account... All you do on Nairaland is lie and show your stupid ignorance
Isaac and Rebekah's second son Jacob married his cousins Leah and Rachel, who were daughters of his mother's brother Laban.
Lot had sex with his daughters.
Looks like you need to read your buybull more and less Watchtower bullshit

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Olodo
In order for you to believe your phone has a Maker, you must know where he came from?
You think backwards
A phone isn't a human. They have different characteristics. According to your buybull, humans were made in Yahweh's image. Do phones resemble humans? Use this GB infested brain
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

To sing love songs
Foolish question
Same way the essence of humans is to sing love songs.
Now you understand
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
geoworldedu:
The guy is a dunce cheesy
Complete dunce. He doesn't even know the basics of evolution

1 Like

Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You're the one that said humans have a purpose. So whats the purpose of bacteria?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by wirinet(m): 12:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Olodo
You think backwards

A phone does not have a maker, it gas many makers. From design stage - there is a team of designers, to components that comes from many suppliers and manufacturers, to production where many people are involved in the production process.
Even the invention of the phone was not just a single person but numerous contributions from many people over the course of many evolutions.
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:57am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=wirinet post=126348628]

A phone does not have a maker, it gas many makers. From design stage - there is a team of designers, to components that comes from many suppliers and manufacturers, to production where many people are involved in the production process.
Even the invention of the phone was not just a single person but numerous contributions from many people over the course of many evolutions.[/quote]

And that 'evolution', was unplanned, unguided, without direction or any hand involved right?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:59am On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

You're the one that said humans have a purpose. So whats the purpose of bacteria?

To check time na
grin grin grin
See atheists wey de claim to have sense acting like children
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:00am On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

A phone isn't a human. They have different characteristics. According to your buybull, humans were made in Yahweh's image. Do phones resemble humans? Use this GB infested brain

Both are the product of a designer
If you think your life is by accident, fine to you
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:08am On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Isaac and Rebekah's second son Jacob married his cousins Leah and Rachel, who were daughters of his mother's brother Laban.
Lot had sex with his daughters.
Looks like you need to read your buybull more and less Watchtower bullshit

incest (uncountable)

Sexual relations between close relatives, especially immediate family members and sometimes first cousins, usually considered taboo; in many jurisdictions, close relatives are not allowed to marry, and incest is a crime.

Jacob married Leah and Rachel just as his mother directed him to. There are lands today where marrying ones cousins is not considered a taboo. Jacob had sex with his own wives and there was no law already on such matter, neither did his uncle forbade him... You know the account of Lot. He was completely unaware of what was happening
You better start using that your own brain
Where did Noah and Jacob commit incest? I know what incest mean?
Ignorant Jaephoenix who knows nothing

Besides, I wonder what atheists are finding fault especially with moral issues... Awon purposeless people... Life without purpose, meaning or reliable guidance is finding fault in nothing
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:08am On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:
But you have been saying everything must have purpose since na. How did you know that everything must have purpose? Is it your god that told you that?

Does your brain have a purpose? Yes or No?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by geoworldedu: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

First tell me the purpose of mosquito na abeg?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

To check time na
grin grin grin
See atheists wey de claim to have sense acting like children
Lol. All this deflections won't help you.
Lemme repeat. Dullard you said humans have a purpose. So what's the purpose of fungus, bacteria, dinosaurs etc. Please answer the question
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:
First tell me the purpose of mosquito na abeg?
Forget mosquito and talk about yourself

U get brain?
E get purpose?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. All this deflections won't help you.
Lemme repeat. Dullard you said humans have a purpose. So what's the purpose of fungus, bacteria, dinosaurs etc. Please answer the question

I said they are a musical group?
😂😂😂
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Forget mosquito and talk about yourself

U get brain?
E get purpose?
Why should we forget mosquitoes, anthrax, Corona virus etc? Weren't they created by a perfect god for a purpose?
Kindly answer the question sir. And if you dont have an answer, please say so
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I said they are a musical group?
😂😂😂
Ok. Then humans are musical groups then.
Dont repeat that stupid question about purpose ever. Thank you
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=Aemmyjah post=126349316][/quote]
So a 'hand' was involved in evolution?
Ok no problem.
So who is that 'hand'? And who designed such an intelligent 'hand'?
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

So a 'hand' was involved in evolution?
Ok no problem.
So who is that 'hand'? And who designed such an intelligent 'hand'?

A hand was involved in Creation, not evolution
Blind atheist
Since you guys believe you are a product of blind chance and accident, life is purposeless and meaningless with no hope, reliable guidance, you should not be in a forum with humans...
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok. Then humans are musical groups then.
Dont repeat that stupid question about purpose ever. Thank you

Stupid question he asked me about bacteria and fungi and he said he studied science grin
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Why should we forget mosquitoes, anthrax, Corona virus etc? Weren't they created by a perfect god for a purpose?
Kindly answer the question sir. And if you dont have an answer, please say so

Now I am convinced you are not a doctor or ever one
Maybe you work as a gatekeeper or cleaner in a hospital... If not, you'll not ask me about Coronavirus
Fake liar
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by DeepSight(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2023
wirinet:

Even the invention of the phone was not just a single person but numerous contributions from many people over the course of many evolutions.

I think you miss the point of your co discussant again good sir. The question as to the amount of makers or designers is completely beside the point. The point has to do with the probability or possibility that a system that appears fit for purpose was undesigned. The argument springs from Paley's famous "Watch analogy" -

https://studymind.co.uk/questions/what-is-paley-s-watch-analogy/
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

incest (uncountable)

Sexual relations between close relatives, especially immediate family members and sometimes first cousins, usually considered taboo; in many jurisdictions, close relatives are not allowed to marry, and incest is a crime.

Jacob married Leah and Rachel just as his mother directed him to There are lands today where marrying ones cousins is not considered a taboo. Jacob had sex with his own wives and there was no law already on such matter, neither did his uncle forbade him... You know the account of Lot. He was completely unaware of what was happening
You better start using that your own brain
Where did Noah and Jacob commit incest? I know what incest mean?
Ignorant Jaephoenix who knows nothing

Besides, I wonder what atheists are finding fault especially with moral issues... Awon purposeless people... Life without purpose, meaning or reliable guidance is finding fault in nothing
1. So if your mother directs you to commit suicide, you'll do it?
Did Jacob marry his first cousin or no, Stupid?
2. Even if Lot wasn't aware he was fvcking his daughters, its still incest. And Yahweh should have at least given him a warning to be more careful, but your god carried on like it was all good. Same way he carried on like it was all good when other incests happened, like Jacob marrying his first cousin.
3. It may seem strange to your cretarded brain but atheists are more moralistic than theists. Go online and do your research and not believe whatever your idiotic GB leaders tell you.
4. I asked you the purpose of bacteria, fungi and you said it was to sing songs. And that is the same purpose of humans(according to you).
Re: If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? by jaephoenix(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The purpose is to sing love songs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does God Really Answers Prayer? / Spirit-to-spirit Communication – Pastor Chris / Does Sex In Marriage Lower One's Spirituality?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.