Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript (2771 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. / Nigerian In Diaspora Burns His Passport, Calls For Oduduwa Republic (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Watcharena: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Many people don't know their exact date of birth tongue
Pigsss rest cheesy
You're right on this
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Front0lane: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
You go wail wail tire no evidence
mikael11:

But why are you guys so evil ..
The same results shows a famale gender was used to enter CSU which is what your Bat man used to gain admissions. Like can't you guys see
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Whocares2212: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Pigsss rest cheesy

Do you know how many people have different dob on each documents

My normal dob is different from the one I used at bank and now it doesn't correspond with documents.

I'm still expecting a substantial evidence from atiku term..nobi all dus ones

1 Like

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Miracle2020: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Spirit04:
you are clearly a secondary school student
thank you prof. But as a prof why are you sounding as a fool? Or is your foolishness an inheritance? I pray you don't transfer it to your children.
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Miracle2020: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Spirit04:
the school vehemently stated that any discrepancies in any of the document is as a result of human error. Nowhere in the documents from Chicago State University was he ever presented as female. The only thing people are posting with the "F" gender is from Southwest College. He didn't submit anything from Southwest College to INEC so the error there is completely irrelevant to the case at hand. Show me anywhere he's described as female in any document from CSU
nairaland lawyer pls lets meet in the court.
Don't forget that the date in the certificate he presented is not the same with the original one from the school. Did he alter the certificate? The same results having different date of birth? Where on earth have you seen that
Check the signature on the results,is that an error again.
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by DMerciful(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
Why should we allow criminality to prosper? If there's inconsistency in your documents,
do you think you'll be allowed to go free?
shuttox:
Omo I don taya
I dey support Obi but make we rest

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by DMerciful(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
You can't water down this fraudulent act
Afamed:
OP you are right.

Tinubu wedding certificate date too is different from the wedding certificate he submitted to Inec

Typical lazy zombidee+-es
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by DMerciful(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Loool. I checked the SSN site, it did not turn up Bola. That picture is as fake as his documents
StOla:
Tinubu is not responsible for whatever errors the school made.

He provided them his Social Security Number as part of his application to the school, and the records there shows 1952.
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by DMerciful(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Everything is fake
ecolime:
Date of birth is the next expedition?

These guys no dey tire
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by TheBillyonaire: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
Will Date of Birth contribute to his ability to govern a nation that has been destroyed Abokis ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by GreyLaw(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Pigsss rest cheesy

Heediot, if you don't know your date of birth, choose one and stick to it. Don't be a criminal!
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Roboto11: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Stricker321:

So Tinubu has a social security number meaning he had American citizenship but lied under oath on this?

Kpele.

None of your family dey abroad.

embarassed
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by Afamed: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
DMerciful:
You can't water down this fraudulent act

Go to court
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by skj1377(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu is not sure of his date of birth. He was in 1955 , 1951, 1953 and 1995
Re: Tinubu DOB On His Passport Different From Transcript by skj1377(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
One birthday for CSU, one birthday for INEC and one for his wife and international passport

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Generally Unpatriotic? / Terror Watch: Commissioner, Others Denied U.s. Visa ‘over "imam" As Surname'. / Pdp Primaries: Jonathan’ll Do Well – Obasanjo !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.