Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU (437 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU by gidgiddy: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2023
I remember the day my faculty gave us our statements of results, it was merry making on campus as we celebrated officially becoming Degree holders. But little did I know that some of those I celebrated with would not graduate. A few months later when we returned to collect our NYSC call up letters, the school announced that some irregularities had been discovered in the admission process of some students, their call up letters would be withheld and their statements of results declared null and void. A long list iof students who had falsified their WAEC was pasted on the notice board. I was shocked

I proceeded to NYSC orientation camp were I was to get another shock. One day, the camp commandant ordred every Corper to appear on the training field where he read out some names. If you heard your name, you stepped out. All those who came out were arrested by Soldiers and made to return everything NYSC had given them, their boots, caps, Khaki, belt, even the 'allawee' we got that week. Then they were made to pack their things and leave camp that day. These were Youth Corpers whose schools had found out that they had use falsified WEAC or equivalent to obtain admission, and the schools reported them to NYSC.

I learnt an important lesson that day, it does not matter if you attended university or what Degree you obtained there, if at any time it is discovered that your admission was fraudulent, your Degree becomes fraudulent and you will be declared a fraudster

When Tinubu ran for Lagos state Governor, he claimed in his nomination form that he attended Government College Ibadan. It has now been proven he never went there

In his just released CSU records, Tinubu claims he went to Government College Lagos at a time the School didn't even exist

When a man lies this way, just know he has no qualification to have been admitted into a tertiary institution, and whatever Degree he is parading, even if genuinely awarded by the school, was fraudulently obtained

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU by slivertongue: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2023
any false claim nullifies a certificate

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU by wakaman: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2023
grin grin grin

Una go explain taya

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU by Realtord43: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2023
I guess this is what Atiku is try to unrivalled

Tinubu forged is sec certificate to gain admission into CSU!
Re: Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU by okoIYAyin(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2023
cheesy grin
Una no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU by Yoighaman(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2023
@OP: Your story is true. Many incidences of this nature have played out repeatedly.
Re: Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU by Raskimonojendor: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2023
gidgiddy:
I remember the day my faculty gave us our statements of results, it was merry making on campus as we celebrated officially becoming Degree holders. But little did I know that some of those I celebrated with would not graduate. A few months later when we returned to collect our NYSC call up letters, the school announced that some irregularities had been discovered in the admission process of some students, their call up letters would be withheld and their statements of results declared null and void. A long list iof students who had falsified their WAEC was pasted on the notice board. I was shocked

I proceeded to NYSC orientation camp were I was to get another shock. One day, the camp commandant ordred every Corper to appear on the training field where he read out some names. If you heard your name, you stepped out. All those who came out were arrested by Soldiers and made to return everything NYSC had given them, their boots, caps, Khaki, belt, even the 'allawee' we got that week. Then they were made to pack their things and leave camp that day. These were Youth Corpers whose schools had found out that they had use falsified WEAC or equivalent to obtain admission, and the schools reported them to NYSC.

I learnt an important lesson that day, it does not matter if you attended university or what Degree you obtained there, if at any time it is discovered that your admission was fraudulent, your Degree becomes fraudulent and you will be declared a fraudster

When Tinubu ran for Lagos state Governor, he claimed in his nomination form that he attended Government College Ibadan. It has now been proven he never went there

In his just released CSU records, Tinubu claims he went to Government College Lagos at a time the School didn't even exist

When a man lies this way, just know he has no qualification to have been admitted into a tertiary institution, and whatever Degree he is parading, even if genuinely awarded by the school, was fraudulently obtained
IPOB member rest. But if you don't want to rest, you have 7+ years of your life to waste on wailing like a bush baby.

Tinubu was admitted into CSU via direct entry from Richard Daley college. (Not Government college).

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU by Phantom233: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2023
Before Tinubu is sacked, He should arrest His crimes partner Muhammad Buhari to account for the monies looted in guise of conducting a scam census before leaving office. And that criminal woman who looted billions for sham school feeding program alongside the fraudulent Npower program.
Re: Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU by gidgiddy: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

IPOB member rest. But if you don't want to rest, you have 7+ years of your life to waste on wailing like a bush baby.

Tinubu was admitted into CSU via direct entry from Richard Daley college. (Not Government college).

And got admitted into Daley College with his birth certificate from Iragbiji
Re: Why Tinubu's Certificate Is A Fraud, Even If He Attended And Graduated From CSU by stuffs2002: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

You are the liar and fraudulent one here and I am begining to suspect you must have lied to graduate from the university.

Tinubu never used any Nigerian certificate to gain admission into CSU

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bill To Regulate Social Media Scales First Reading, Says NBC / Uber Facts And The FBI Files / When Will Ilorin Ever Be Reclaimed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.