Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? (1496 Views)

This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? / Why Do Northerners Have So Much Swag / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Quality20(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Many ppl tend to believe that Igbo and Benue culture are the same sexually. They see both Igbo, idoma and tiv as sexually dirty ppl who give their wives to strangers for sexual activities and prostitution. Well for me I think ppl should do more research on the origin of those tribes before making conclusions. One I have to realise is that Igbo,idoma n tiv are all cousins
Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by tnerro1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
while one does it for money, the other gives it for free, I no call names ooo😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Quality20:
Many ppl tend to believe that Igbo and Benue culture are the same sexually. They see both Igbo, idoma and tiv as sexually dirty ppl who give their wives to strangers for sexual activities and prostitution. Well for me I think ppl should do more research on the origin of those tribes before making conclusions. One I have to realise is that Igbo,idoma n tiv are all cousins
Tivvv people are very sexually reckless
The Tivvv people I know are chronic womanizers and the other sleeps around

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Woodshot: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigerians are most stereotypical persons in Africa
Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by okoroemeka(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Tivvv people are very sexually reckless
The Tivvv people I know are chronic womanizers and the other sleeps around
you are wrong I lived in gboko for many years,they are not sexually reckless or chronic womanizers,the tiv people and sex have a strong cultural tradition,, anything about pvssy is not taboo in tiv,they don't see it as sexual recklessness but the tradition,when I was living there I have a strong suspicion that the father's disvirgin their daughters to remove any barrier of taboo along the way,if your father disvirgin you I don't think such girl will be afraid of any dick agsin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Trash...

Desert loonatics cannot see igbos as dirty.. we have igbo communities in Benue doesn't mean you should drag them in the mud alongside yourself.

The Igbo communities will be reunited with the motherland

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Queendera(f): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
This is how slavery starts...

What does it matter how aboki perceives you as?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Quality20(m): 2:47am On Oct 04, 2023
tnerro1:
while one does it for money, the other gives it for free, I no call names ooo😁😁😁
all of them have now monetized it
Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 04, 2023
It's a good thing Northerners want to have sex with Igbo girls.
On the other hand, a typical Igbo man has zero interest in a Northern woman.
No beef, just what's up.
Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by ysg4real(m): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2023
What did I just read here ?? ?? ??
okoroemeka:
you are wrong I lived in gboko for many years,they are not sexually reckless or chronic womanizers,the tiv people and sex have a strong cultural tradition,, anything about pvssy is not taboo in tiv,they don't see it as sexual recklessness but the tradition,when I was living there [b]I have a strong suspicion that the father's disvirgin their daughters [/b]to remove any barrier of taboo along the way,if your father disvirgin you I don't think such girl will be afraid of any dick agsin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Quality20(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Razgas:
It's a good thing Northerners want to have sex with Igbo girls.
On the other hand, a typical Igbo man has zero interest in a Northern woman.
No beef, just what's up.
not really, Hausa ppl and igbos are some kind of enemies so I don't understand what u mean that hausa men wanna sex Igbo women. Except if u mean that they wanna rape Igbo ladies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Arrrrrrrh

Get out !!!
Who is this northern that has a narrow view of north? Dont generalize anything you don't know.
Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by mezico96(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2023
okoroemeka:
you are wrong I lived in gboko for many years,they are not sexually reckless or chronic womanizers,the tiv people and sex have a strong cultural tradition,, anything about pvssy is not taboo in tiv,they don't see it as sexual recklessness but the tradition,when I was living there I have a strong suspicion that the father's disvirgin their daughters to remove any barrier of taboo along the way,if your father disvirgin you I don't think such girl will be afraid of any dick agsin

I concur with you, I've lived in Benue state for more than 15yrs and I tell you, sex is cultural, before now, it was accepted in the tiv tradition than a man can give his wife to a friend that visit if he wishes to pass the night, though it's been abolished... but when it comes to sex, Tiv people are not shy about it. Meanwhile, the Idoma's are a little restricted only after marriage unlike the tiv.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Asquare84(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Tiv people are the ones bringing shame to themselves, stop giving your wife to strangers, as it being practice in remote villages till date , they will not stop it. Only to come out and defend themselves whenever the issue is being discussed
Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Asquare84(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2023
mezico96:

I concur with you, I've lived in Benue state for more than 15yrs and I tell you, sex is cultural, before now, it was accepted in the tiv tradition than a man can give his wife to a friend that visit if he wishes to pass the night, though it's been abolished... but when it comes to sex, Tiv people are not shy about it. Meanwhile, the Idoma's are a little restricted only after marriage unlike the tiv.

The idoma's have fear of alekwu, that why the fear adultery in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by mezico96(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Asquare84:

Exactly...
Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by Quality20(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Asquare84:

they fear nothing abeg , are we not all in the same society again? We dey see their behavior and movement na. Ladies from all those tribes are dangerous n risky to wife except you are from amongst them
Re: Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
I don't believe any tribe in Nigeria is sexually dirty nd generally known for promiscuity. Nigerians, irrespective of tribe nd religion are the same when sex is involved. Infact, all humans are the same when sex is involved. It's neither a tribal nd racial thing nor is it a religious thing. Humans all over the world react the same way to sex but the only difference is in our individual temperaments nd family values. An introvert may love sex more than an extrovert but pple may tend to condemn the extrovert because of his or her openness nd i don't care attitude.

(1) (Reply)

Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below / How Do Get My Heart Back? / A Great Wo/man Is:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.