Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment (58160 Views)

Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) / Senator Ahmed Ogembe Involved In Accident (Photos) / Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by igbosarejews(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:
Who ever said it was a requirement?

Was Tinubu supposed to meet the requirement of those he defeated or the requirement of INEC that he had met with the valid certificate for his highest qualification that he presented?

All Igbos are pained about losing to a Yoruba man, else, shouldn't this hypocrite be asking Peter Obi why he was ashamed of presenting his UNN Bachelor's certificate to INEC and the mandatory NYSC certificate?
So Atiku that took your god ( TINUBU) to CSU is now an Igbo man abi. Dîrty Y0rû bar 🐖 PÎgg always afraid to call out the Hausa man, but instead Igbo's. The day Igbo's will start kicking your buttss like the Hausa's are doing, that day you will realised you're not on same level with the Igbo's.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by MrAgbako: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
sukkot:
grin Ndigbo rest. You are starting to come across as pained sore losers. Just rest

The whole Igbo tribe needs to hire me as an emotional strategist. Your tribe needs an emotional strategist. See as obi lost that election the next move would have been to let everyone feel guilty about not voting for peter obi. You do this by throwing yourself behind supporting tinubus win and this way Yoruba and Fulani would feel guilty . They would say, look at how this people embraced the presidency and the results ? And I guarantee you 2027 the whole Yoruba and Fulani would have voted in obi in 2027. But because of your emotional unintelligence you have created a situation where no one will vote for Igbo for at least 50 years . This is madness. Your tribe needs an emotional strategist. I am available for hire

Yes I doubt we need one.
But even if we do.
If you Igbo.
You must be from Anambra the "first class Igbo people" before we accept you😂😂😂
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Cmanforall: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
ganisucks:
CSU staff member: "It is a Nigerian thing to forge stamps of organizations”.

I don't want to believe someone actually said this. If true, Atiku's lawyer should have slapped him. How dare you say something derogatory and racist like that.

The deposition is currently ongoing, and things so scandalous are being leaked. God help us.

Derogatory- Yes
Racist- No

Every negative statement from a White man about Nigerians/Blacks must not be linked to racism
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Dittodat: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ugly IPOB terrorist cannibal APE. grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by richie240: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
sukkot:
grin Ndigbo rest. You are starting to come across as pained sore losers. Just rest

The whole Igbo tribe needs to hire me as an emotional strategist. Your tribe needs an emotional strategist. See as obi lost that election the next move would have been to let everyone feel guilty about not voting for peter obi. You do this by throwing yourself behind supporting tinubus win and this way Yoruba and Fulani would feel guilty . They would say, look at how this people embraced the presidency and the results ? And I guarantee you 2027 the whole Yoruba and Fulani would have voted in obi in 2027. But because of your emotional unintelligence you have created a situation where no one will vote for Igbo for at least 50 years . This is madness. Your tribe needs an emotional strategist. I am available for hire
Don't waste ur energy bro.
Their matter is beyond therapy.
What they need is CRISPR-Cas9; a gene editing tool to modify their genes.

It's a DNA thing.
At least we still have some Yorubas criticizing Tinubu and some northerners criticized PMB, but when it comes to their side, they all sleep and face one direction: they are excellent at attacking others while protecting theirs even from worse crimes.

Was this not what they did in January 15 1966.
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Eberex(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

Was Tinubu supposed to meet the requirement of those he defeated or the requirement of INEC that he had met with the valid certificate for his highest qualification that he presented?

All Igbos are pained about losing to a Yoruba man, else, shouldn't this hypocrite be asking Peter Obi why he was ashamed of presenting his UNN Bachelor's certificate to INEC and the mandatory NYSC certificate?

Ode, was it Obi that took Tinubu to court?
Was it Obi that is disgracing your lord and savior Tinubu?
Are you afraid of Atiku ?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by igbosarejews(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
Gandrova:
Stupid and irresponsible woman.
Has she ever condemned IPOB nefarious activities? Has she ever condemned ESN activities?
Very useless woman. She is still in severe pains Pithobi lost the election.
Yes, I'm an IPOB, any day we see you inside our forest, you're a gonna. You can bookmark today's date.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by slam7000(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
sukkot:

You need a professional and spiritual help to overcome the cowardice that’s been troubling your tribe, your family and your generations.

Atiku is the one dragging Tinubu all over the world but it’s in your gene to avoid Atiku but instead blame Igbos for your sickness. You’ve found your voice because you saw an Igbo name and instead of directing your silliness to the Oby that made the statement, you had to include Igbos into your madness.

People like you are miserable and misery will be your name till you atone for your foolishness and hate.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Eberex(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Goodvibes007:
What embarrassment?

This happened in Imo few days ago and this woman was quiet.

Mumu spotted.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by KillahPriest: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Oby is stupid. She is a bigot.
What a hypocrite cool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Chibuzoripob: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
sad angry angry sad cool sad grin cheesy angry which one's baldhead she pig angry undecided? Heaven nor sure u again sad shocked angry grin
femisplash:
She has found her voice again after going deaf and dumb to ipob terrorism. The baldhead she-pig can't even be reasonable enough to read CSU deposition before going on her usual rants. The election loss pain them pass the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by phorget(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Goodvibes007:
What embarrassment?

You expect one person to keep talking about the whole happenings in Nigeria right?
If she has failed to talk about the happenings in Imo then there's no crime if you yourself talk about it.
This is Nigeria, we can choose to talk about our personal interests while you talk about yours.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by sukkot: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
JohnAOne:
Uncle Sukkot, dem no go hear!

The hatred and bitterness in their hearts don block their ear drums.

Igbos are like one fellow described in the Bible: he will be against others, so others will be against him.
bro this is madness. These people are going down the path to destruction and obscurity with foot smashed firmly on the accelerator pedal and not one wise Igbo man is available to tell them to remove their foot on the pedal that accelerates to destruction. How can one tribe create enmity out of every tribe ? If 12 people are fighting one person who is it that needs to look in the mirror ? The 12 people or the one person ? How can 12 people be wrong ? Na wa oooo. Agitating 24 7. First you want to take over Lagos with gbadebo. How can you be dragging a state with the indigenous people ? These people need an emotional strategist to launder their image back to where everybody likes them again. I am available for hire but my fees is 2000 pounds per hour. I only collect pounds lmaoooo

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Dittodat: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

These IPOB loving terrorist cannibal Igbos just can't get over the fact that they lost to a Yoruba man and a Muslim one for that matter..
These yamirin terrorist cannibals will NEVER rule Nigeria. Not anytime soon. They have destroyed the little hope they had left just because of one loss.
These monkeys are ready to burn down the house because they lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by phorget(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:

When she was talking about Chibok girls I'm sure she wasn't a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by gare(f): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

What is your problem with Obi? Is he the one that is disgracing your senator Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by igbosarejews(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dittodat:
Ugly IPOB terrorist cannibal APE. grin
After your nonsense Garbage, carry your Nama 🐄 enter our forest. Make we check something 😀😀😀
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Ayor93(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

If u don't turn it into a tribal issue, will u die? What is bad is bad, forget all this igbo bla bla bla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Samdaresd(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
This shows how these people had been brainwashed, deluded. It is irredeemable!
After being faced with a glaring fact, you still have the gut to be raising your voice.
You that ought to had buried your faces in mud.
Oh! What a pity.
We need to start examining you people brain.
You are guys are not normal. Far from it.
Psychiatric test!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Queensfield(f): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
ganisucks:

I don't want to believe someone actually said this. If true, Atiku's lawyer should have slapped him. How dare you say something derogatory and racist like that.

The deposition is currently ongoing, and things so scandalous are being leaked. God help us.
It's not racist. It's the truth.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Dittodat: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
igbosarejews:

After your nonsense Garbage, carry your Nama 🐄 enter our forest. Make we check something 😀😀😀
Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited into your olosho shit-hole useless and worthless mother. Shango kill you and your unborn generations. Bast@rd retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. Go fvck your olosho shit-hole mother. Spit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by MurderX: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Can all reasonable people just leave this forum for the propagandists? Nairaland has been hijacked by low lives, Seun shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Heffalump(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Goodvibes007:
What embarrassment?

The Ipob issue is left for government to act and decide what to do, not an individual like Oby Ezekwesili.

In the interim, we are talking of forgery and perjury committed by a sitting president. We are all mindful of how he used his forging skills to manipulate electoral results and made his way into the presidency. You should be concerned about that as well.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by GUNITGuy: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
What's definitely wrong with this people to warrant such trash ....Addressing Tinubu as Senator ...Madam you should be civil enough to know that as far as the law is concerned he still remain the President until the court say otherwise
2. What embarrassment has he cost now the school has said his result matched ..
3. They definitely can't win his School cert issue here in Nigeria because people know this is a product of unnecessary vendetta ...
4. BAT has been loosing elections too and no qualms why can't you strategies and put forward a formidable formula to win even if it would take time ..
5. I am ashamed of some people's pull him down syndrome..That election really pained them

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by flokii: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
It's President Bola Tinubu, GCFR and not Senator Bola Tinubu.. the h0elosho Ipob woman should take note.

I don't know why PBAT is treating these guys with kids gloves.. werey ni won ma fi n wo werey.
These wereys need to be flogged mercilessly for them to have sense and behave. Mentalos.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by diggindeep: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Reno and the rest of their foot soldiers can now see the shame they pelted on our faces because of one man's selfish interested.

So he ruled Lagos with forged certificate?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Jostoman: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
be Calming down o my brother
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Chivik93(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Goodvibes007:
What embarrassment?

fix the head and ever other thing will follow, it is bad electoral process, weak judicial system, bad governance, that brought about all these in the first place, we all know that the government in Imo state is a failure, but when we get it right in the national level, it will be much easier to correct some thing at the state and local government level,

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by sukkot: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
slam7000:

You need a professional and spiritual help to overcome the cowardice that’s been troubling your tribe, your family and your generations.

Atiku is the one dragging Tinubu all over the world but it’s in your gene to avoid Atiku but instead blame Igbos for your sickness. You’ve found your voice because you saw an Igbo name and instead of directing your silliness to the Oby that made the statement, you had to include Igbos into your madness.

People like you are miserable and misery will be your name till you atone for your foolishness and hate.
bro I come to the forum and everyday I am assaulted by angry Igbo comments. At least 500 angry Igbo comments daily. It's getting hard to ignore and trust me I have had to just ignore nairaland for a bit because this agitation and angry speech is making the whole forum toxic. If it's not about tinubus certificate, it's stolen mandate, or all eyes on the jury or tinubu wears diapers or tinubu is old or tinubu is a bastard drug lord etc etc etc. We are tired of the madness REST

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by IbileIfe: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Slap someone for saying stating the fact?

The entire family of President Tinubu can't defend their educational credentials, including the First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, CON, OON.

The most dangerous homo sapiens are the creatures without conscience and without shame.
Majority of Nigerian political title chasers don't conscience and don't have shame, including Mr. Peter Gregory Obi and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, GCON.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Triangles1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
femisplash:
She has found her voice again after going deaf and dumb to ipob terrorism. The baldhead she-pig can't even be reasonable enough to read CSU deposition before going on her usual rants. The election loss pain them pass the civil war.

No, losing the election didn't pain them like what you just type above, you get mouth Wella.

Igbos has always been under foot of Yoruba in terms of politics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.