Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment (58161 Views)

Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) / Senator Ahmed Ogembe Involved In Accident (Photos) / Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by johnaruson(m): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2023
What more do you expect from a drog lord like him, fudgery, stealing of mandate and bribing porus judiciary
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by StOla: 12:46am On Oct 04, 2023
Shebbs:

You Talk As If You Don’t Know How Corrupt INEC Is. I Know Tinubu Is Your Tribe Man That’s Why You’re Supporting Him But Let’s Face The Truth, If His CSU Certification Is Valid There’s No Point Hiding It, He Once Claimed To Be One Of The Brightest Student During His Time There, If That Certification Is Valid I See No Reason Why He's Against It Being Released.

Did he ever withhold his CSU certificate?

Is INEC not in copy of it?

Did Atiku not challenge it as forged, only to be disgraced in America?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by EjehDtiger: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Madam don't act like you don't know it's a simple tool politicians use all the time. It is called distraction. It can only play out well in Nigeria because of our gullibility. If not how can you explain the fact that someone was a senior accountant of a multinational oil company like Mobil yet you guys say he didn't go to school? Even you joined millions of gullible Nigerians to cause more distractions by believing the lie when you know that this matter was floored when he was a gov in lagos.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by dragunov: 12:53am On Oct 04, 2023
sukkot:
bro this is madness. These people are going down the path to destruction and obscurity with foot smashed firmly on the accelerator pedal and not one wise Igbo man is available to tell them to remove their foot on the pedal that accelerates to destruction. How can one tribe create enmity out of every tribe ? If 12 people are fighting one person who is it that needs to look in the mirror ? The 12 people or the one person ? How can 12 people be wrong ? Na wa oooo. Agitating 24 7. First you want to take over Lagos with gbadebo. How can you be dragging a state with the indigenous people ? These people need an emotional strategist to launder their image back to where everybody likes them again. I am available for hire but my fees is 2000 pounds per hour. I only collect pounds lmaoooo

Sukkot baba. Don't mind those chimps. There is something fundamentally wrong with them. That is why they can't be trusted with political leadership in Nigeria. If an Igbo man becomes president, Nigeria will implode by a very terrible civil war. A genocide against them is guaranteed because they will surely "tranga" and start fights on all fronts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by kinzodigital: 12:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Dimbah:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N3500
There's certificate

Hello, can I have your WhatsApp no?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by ginggerxy: 12:55am On Oct 04, 2023
Christistruth00:
She has now woken up
She was fast asleep throughout ipob's atrocities of the past few days

Aunty Oby please tell Peter Obi to publish his UNN Transcripts too
He has asked the the school to release it to anybody that eants to see lol
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Shebbs: 12:58am On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:

Did he ever withhold his CSU certificate?

Is INEC not in copy of it?

Did Atiku not challenge it as forged, only to be disgraced in America?

I Don’t Think Atiku Was Disgraced, I Just Read That The Records Have Been Released To Atiku And His Lawyers Are Going Through It So Hold On Until Atiku Comes Up To Address What Their Findings Are Only Then We’ll Know Who Is Really Going To Be Disgraced.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by ginggerxy: 1:01am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
She has found her voice again after going deaf and dumb to ipob terrorism. The baldhead she-pig can't even be reasonable enough to read CSU deposition before going on her usual rants. The election loss pain them pass the civil war.
I didn't hear about you speaking against the kidnap of over 28 people in osun state last week. Or do you have a specific interest on the insecurity in the SE?. Are you people
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Kennitrust(m): 1:10am On Oct 04, 2023
Righthussle:
No be this yeye woman been dey worry GEJ about Chibok girls that year?

Wey my Oraimo cord. Madam go rest abeg.

I no like this woman at all.
is that why your ogaa cannot be honest. Is your Tinubu not ashamed?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Kennitrust(m): 1:12am On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:
Who ever said it was a requirement?

Was Tinubu supposed to meet the requirement of those he defeated or the requirement of INEC that he had met with the valid certificate for his highest qualification that he presented?

All Igbos are pained about losing to a Yoruba man, else, shouldn't this hypocrite be asking Peter Obi why he was ashamed of presenting his UNN Bachelor's certificate to INEC and the mandatory NYSC certificate?
that why your ogaa cannot be honest?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by MEGAWATCH: 1:13am On Oct 04, 2023
Christistruth00:
She has now woken up

You have no brain at all to reason well,

No wonder Tinubu is using you to do this nonsense online.

Was Tinubu the one who published his CSU transcript?

Go to UNN and seek for that you block headed monster.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by kayjay69(m): 1:13am On Oct 04, 2023
Even if the certificate matches the format of the school, CSU has refused to under oath say that they were the ones who issued the certificate. I can forge a certificate that looks like the original, that does not mean the institution issued it.

Infact, they have said that they will not answer YES/NO to any questions, especially as it pertains to the certificate.

If they have said they issued Tinubu's certificate, please show me where, otherwise SHUT THE HELL UP!
Goodvibes007:

CSU below:
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Kennitrust(m): 1:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Christistruth00:
She has now woken up

is that why your ogaa cannot be honest?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Kennitrust(m): 1:16am On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
She has found her voice again after going deaf and dumb to ipob terrorism. The baldhead she-pig can't even be reasonable enough to read CSU deposition before going on her usual rants. The election loss pain them pass the civil war.
is that why your ogaa cannot be honest
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Kennitrust(m): 1:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
Obasanjo's former mistress has found her voice again. When IPOB terrorists are killing her fellow Igbos and cannibalizing them, she will pretend not to know what is happening in her land.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Kennitrust(m): 1:19am On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Tinubu used Atiku to answer his critics about graduating or not graduating.

If Tinubu requested it himself, lunatic like Oby Ekwesili would have said Tinubu paid the school for it and other conspiracy.

But now that Atiku used the court under oath to get it, no sane person can say Tinubu influenced the school. So one would be a compound fool to now start arguing whether Tinubu graduated from the school or not.

Even Oby Ekwesili the Monkey lady self can’t doubt the authenticity of Asiwaju again, she has now resorted to asking her fellow degenerates Jamb question.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Kennitrust(m): 1:19am On Oct 04, 2023
sukkot:
grin Ndigbo rest. You are starting to come across as pained sore losers. Just rest

The whole Igbo tribe needs to hire me as an emotional strategist. Your tribe needs an emotional strategist. See as obi lost that election the next move would have been to let everyone feel guilty about not voting for peter obi. You do this by throwing yourself behind supporting tinubus win and this way Yoruba and Fulani would feel guilty . They would say, look at how this people embraced the presidency and the results ? And I guarantee you 2027 the whole Yoruba and Fulani would have voted in obi in 2027. But because of your emotional unintelligence you have created a situation where no one will vote for Igbo for at least 50 years . This is madness. Your tribe needs an emotional strategist. I am available for hire
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Kennitrust(m): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2023
1950Mack:
grin please somebody should send this woman to sambisa to find Chibok schoolgirls... because she no get work... she follow cause problem for this country tongue
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by blaqoracle: 1:29am On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:

Was Tinubu supposed to meet the requirement of those he defeated or the requirement of INEC that he had met with the valid certificate for his highest qualification that he presented?

All Igbos are pained about losing to a Yoruba man, else, shouldn't this hypocrite be asking Peter Obi why he was ashamed of presenting his UNN Bachelor's certificate to INEC and the mandatory NYSC certificate?
honestly, this woman reminds me of alabi stubborn goat of the macmillan reader.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by IjebuWarrior: 1:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Malroux:
Oby is a patriot. She speaks the truth at all times.

Like all Igbo pple do. Awesome indeed! 🙄
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by sukkot: 1:31am On Oct 04, 2023
dragunov:

Sukkot baba. Don't mind those chimps. There is something fundamentally wrong with them. That is why they can't be trusted with political leadership in Nigeria. If an Igbo man becomes president, Nigeria will implode by a very terrible civil war. A genocide against them is guaranteed because they will surely "tranga" and start fights on all fronts.
hehe Chief dragunov you know i cant endorse violence or genocide grin

but yeah there needs to be some form of emotion therapy so that these people would stop hurting and stop lashing out
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by sukkot: 1:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Kennitrust:
my oga is GOD
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Bridget95(f): 1:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodvibes007:
What embarrassment?

This happened in Imo few days ago and this woman was quiet.
so it's the duty of private citizens to get involved in unverified security matters?

You guys need enlightenment.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by NinjaMetahuman: 1:53am On Oct 04, 2023
Malroux:
Oby is a patriot. She speaks the truth at all times.
yeah selective truth.

Wasn't she the witch looking bigot that supported the fraudulent girl against one of the finest institution in Nigeria?

Truth my ass.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Olurondo: 1:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Oby was hoping that CSU would say Tinubu did not attend CSU but this is not the case.Tinubu attended CSU and the school confirmed it.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by Davidchitah(m): 1:54am On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:

This your ethnic stereotyping should stop please.
Is Atiku Abubakar an Igbo man or Peter Obi's brother ?

Why dragging Igbos into the fight between a Fulani Muslim and a Yoruba Muslim ?

If you have the balls, attack those attacking you...speak guile about Fulani Muslims (Atiku's brother). I doubt you will dare open your buccal cavity to do such.

You can continue to deride the Igbos with your Alimentary canal
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by anonymous1759(m): 2:10am On Oct 04, 2023
Bmaster:
which court ?
Oh,ok.
I forgot,you meant Tinubu's court 🤤🤤🤤

Exactly Tinubu’s owns the courts in Nigeria and the United States.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by obuneme: 2:24am On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:

You're a big fool for generalizing things
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by presiade(m): 2:42am On Oct 04, 2023
This statement shows her political naivity. He had nothing to hide about his academic records at CSU right from the beginning and only wants to give you a wild goose chase, so you won't find another thing to nail him until it's late. The man is a devious politician!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by ayo2008: 2:45am On Oct 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Oby is stupid. She is a bigot.

So what are u?

Bigger bigot I guess

Tinubu's Academic saga is a shame to the world in which I expect people with shame to stay quiet
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by ayo2008: 2:48am On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:

Some people don't have shame
Your Agbado master forged certificate and you are here spewing what?

Haba! Some Nigerians have eroded their dignity cos of primordial sentiment.

Is it not a shame to the world that a whole president who is a public figure is being ridiculed cos of academic certificates?

Let's reason o
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment by eeetuk(m): 2:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Oby Ezekwesili wrote “How so much easier it would have been for Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu to have saved the country and people the embarrassment of this Chicago State University -CSU court case by instantly and voluntarily asking the institution to publish his academic credentials!”

I think it is misleading by Oby Ezekwesili to now come forward to try to blame Bola Tinubu for dragging on his certificate inquiry. Why did she leave out election tribunal judges. They are the main culprit here. The election tribunal judges did not read, interpret and apply the 1999 constitution of Nigeria—regarding how the presidency of Nigeria is chosen.

And here is why. Section 134 of 1999 constitution of Nigeria states as follows—regarding who has won the presidential election:

A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have been duly elected, where, there being only two candidates for the election a. he has the majority of votes cast at the election; and b. he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Bola Tinubu did not meet the 1999 requirement when INEC announced his election. Bola Tinubu received 19% votes in Abuja instead of 25% as required by the constitution. But I give credit to Oby Ezekwelili for bringing up and urging a constitutional reform. Nigeria needs constitutional reform very quickly to avoid the mess 2023 presidential election has created.

So, I still believe that Bola Tinnbu did not win the 2023 presidential election because of my concerns that these questions below I write were never addressed by the tribunal judges:

Why did those who drafted the 1999 constitution called for 25% for Abuja if it was not a requirement? Why did the founding fathers mentioned Abuja and left out other 36 states in Nigeria?

I think tribunal judges are criminals. Personally, I lay the entire blame for the embarrassment Nigeria has received over Bola Tinubu certificate on the door steps of tribunal judges. They chose money over honesty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.