Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath (24298 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by pfadom: 5:48am On Oct 04, 2023
Never again shall we have charlatan like Peter Obi, Oby Ezekwesili and Atiku in our political space.

They just succeeded in deceiving themselves. This is simply called serious self-inflicted damage by counterattack. May my enemies continue to chase shadows as God advances my cause.

If anyone should be interested in pull-him-down agenda, should it be Atiku Abubakar with corruption case involving William Jefferson? Shameless people.

alanto:

Oby/Obi and their people are sore and sad losers, they'll always lose. They'll never win anything.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Igboslayer: 5:50am On Oct 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

So what you are saying is that anyone who attended CSU can just go and buy some certificate from a third party vendor, put the signature of some people on it, then swear affidavit that the certificate is actually from the School and that those people actually signed it?

Thats forgery
This is what the university just confirmed. As long as the person is their student. But una dey para seriously. The school say na dia former student and the certificate he submitted may not necessarily emanate from them, which doesn’t make it fake because it’s a normal practice for their students to engage third party to print their certificate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Tflex01: 5:51am On Oct 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
He lost or misplaced his certificate, but instead of applying for a new one, he forged the university’s certificate including the stamp and signature of the president of CSU at the time of the forgery.

He forged a Govt college Lagos certificate in order to apply for admission to CSU.

Forgery everywhere. Tueh!!!!

Many of you will end up in jail by the time you are called to prove this forgery nonsense you are throwing about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by kingbee90: 5:53am On Oct 04, 2023

APC is currupting Nigerians all because of their quest to stay in power.

ANY DOCUMENT OR CERTIFICATE IN YOUR POSSESSION NOT ISSUED TO YOU BY THE BODY/INSTITUTION OF THAT CERTIFICATE IS CALLED FORGERY because it did not originate from the right source.

So they are encouraging Nigerians to be printing Degrees from cyber cafes abi?
ATIKU has a clear case here.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by alanto: 5:53am On Oct 04, 2023
pfadom:
Never again shall we have charlatan like Peter Obi, Oby Ezekwesili and Atiku in our political space.

They just succeeded in deceiving themselves. This is simply called serious self-inflicted damage by counterattack. May my enemies continue to chase shadows as God advances my cause.

If anyone should be interested in pull-him-down agenda, should it be Atiku Abubakar with corruption case involving William Jefferson? Shameless people.

God saved them Asiwaju is not vindictive. Never seen that kind of man but I guess that's why God always place him above them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by ufotunang: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2023
You go explain tire 🙄
Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by seguno2: 5:58am On Oct 04, 2023
byteem:
Ceremonial certificate, oya let's start buying ceremonial Harvard and Oxford certificates.. Na so see liars

They should ask Tinubu for the contact details of the Oluwole third party vendor who sells the forged certificates. grin

Maybe even Reno has the contact information for the Oluwole third party vendor. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by joe4christ(m): 6:00am On Oct 04, 2023
Stevosty:
in other words forging of ceremonial certificates is allowed?

We are just waiting for Supreme Court to affirm this which I’m most certain they will and it will become official in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Shattuck(m): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodvibes007:

In the USA, Certificates are ceremonial document. Read point 6..
but in Nigeria it isn't. In this case the Nigerian law does not recognize certificate as ceremonial neither does it recognize third party vendors, when in Rome.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by plaindealer: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Abidele:

According to what you wrote, CSU certificates can be bought from third party vendors like choprite, jumia, even iya bassira. Wonderful!

You can never defend a thief and sound sensible.

This has nothing to do with just CSU, it's the standard practice and procedure in the US, replacement certificates and diplomas are provided by third-party vendors.

May God deliver us from ignorant and unexposed village pandora people..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by plaindealer: 6:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Shattuck:
but in Nigeria it isn't. In this case the Nigerian law does not recognize certificate as ceremonial neither does it recognize third-party vendors, when in Rome.

So, when you school abroad and need a replacement certificate, where do you get it from since Nigeria doesn't accept third-party vendor certificates (Even though that's ignorant and dumb rubbish) where do you get it from? Call UNILAG or LASU in Nigeria to give you CSU replacement certificate.?

I think there's a factory in your part of Nigeria where they manufacture badly formatted empty brain people people because you all cannot be this dumb and unintelligent.

Sad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Jorussia(m): 6:13am On Oct 04, 2023
I think we are over flogging this tinubu certificate saga.The most important thing is the university confirmed he was their student and he graduated. If the university doesn't place emphasis on certificates,rather on transcript as provided for by the united states jurisprudence, i don't think we should waste our precious time debating this matter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Jorussia(m): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

So, when you school abroad and need a replacement certificate, where do you get it from since Nigeria doesn't accept third-party vendor certificates (Even though that's ignorant and dumb rubbish) where do you get it from? Call UNILAG or LASU in Nigeria to give you CSU replacement certificate.?

I think there's a factory in your part of Nigeria where they manufacture badly formatted empty brain people people because you all cannot be this dumb and unintelligent.

Sad.
Since tinubu schooled in the US and the school under has stated the its legal to get replacement certificate from third parties,i don't any illegitimate act from pbat.The school confirmed that he is a graduate of their institution and that is the most important thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Fujiyama: 6:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodvibes007:
I have worked for several multinationals

^^^
grin

Na so.

Is Deloitte one of them?

No vex o. Na question I ask.
Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Ikaeniyan0: 6:19am On Oct 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
He lost or misplaced his certificate, but instead of applying for a new one, he forged the university’s certificate including the stamp and signature of the president of CSU at the time of the forgery.

He forged a Govt college Lagos certificate in order to apply for admission to CSU.

In the USA, is not necessary you get the replacement in the school you graduated from. It can be gotten from a third party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Shattuck(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Sad.
he could have requested a replacement certificate of which the school confirmed he requested but he never picked it up, they can order for luxury watches, wines from overseas but can't order for a mere certificate, I don't have much faith it our judiciary but it would be ironic to see what the supreme court who has a habit of ruling based on technicality has to say about this because based on technicality tinubu's certificate is fake but he did graduate, how would they spin it? I just want to see the hypocrisy of our judiciary.
Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by plaindealer: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Jorussia:
Since tinubu schooled in the US and the school under has stated the its legal to get replacement certificate from third parties,i don't any illegitimate act from pbat.The school confirmed that he is a graduate of their institution and that is the most important thing.

Even if PBAT obtained the replacement from Alaba or Owode Onirin, it makes no difference, they could be obtained from any third party, you can even customize your diploma according to preference including logo design.

The silly noise over this certificate thing is primarily coming from ignorant, unintelligent and unexposed village people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Baddass: 6:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Abidele:

According to what you wrote, CSU certificates can be bought from third party vendors like choprite, jumia, even iya bassira. Wonderful!

You can never defend a thief and sound sensible.

I mean you obituaries are seriously dumb

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Myself2(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Something does not smell right here, at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by jahsharon: 6:27am On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:

Oby/Obi and their people are sore and sad losers, they'll always lose. They'll never win anything.

Oby Ekwezili said that she is traumatized. If you have the fear of God, then you will pity her. She was born ugly, that's isn't her fault. But, why is she constantly traumatized by the Jagaban Borgu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by plaindealer: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2023
Shattuck:
he could have requested a replacement certificate of which the school confirmed he requested but he never picked it up, they can order for luxury watches, wines from overseas but can't order for a mere certificate, I don't have much faith it our judiciary but it would be ironic to see what the supreme court who has a habit of ruling based on technicality has to say about this because based on technicality tinubu's certificate is fake but he did graduate, how would they spin it? I just want to see the hypocrisy of our judiciary.

Please, I'm not one of your fake news, gossip, rumor peddling, gist fabrication and conspiracy theory customers, go and bother your kind with this rubbish.

CSU is the authority and they have stated their facts under oath in a court of law, they've cleared PBAT and that's all that matters, CSU's testimony is all the Supreme Court needs to throw out all your rubbish and Atiku's pointless errands.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Raskimonojendor: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Abidele:

Mumu. You're talking to someone who lives and works in the US.
I see that you just arrived the somewhere outside Nigeria late last year as you were selling your stuffs not long ago. You are indeed the bushman he calls you. If you have ever visited the foreign section, you would know Goodvibes007 has lived in the US for over 2 decades.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by BALLOSKI: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2023
socialmediaman:

don't you know how to read?

The current certificate he tendered is a replacement certificate that can easily be acquired from third-party vendors.

It's allowed in America. They give you this after finding out you have have a record with your school.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by solex75(m): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Abidele:

Interpreter of rubbish. It's ceremonial and so much emphasis is given to it when applying to jobs.

Time to buy ceremonial certificates in Medicine, Accounting, Engineering, Cybersecurity and maybe Mass Communication

If you buy or make ceremonial certificate, what about transcripts to back it up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Fujiyama: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2023
backbone503:
Tinubu and Atiku might never be friends/associates again.

My cousin ones lost an election, but knew that the winner had a forged WAEC result. He challenged the conduct and outcome of the election but didn't present the forgery case. I asked why, and he said "doing that will put an end to his political career and he doesn't want to do that. Besides, that they were brothers, and no one knows tomorrow"

^^^
And that my friend, is why this country is where she is today. Lying in the gutter.

It is a small jump from forging WAEC results to forging official government documents and other illegalities too terrible to mention.

There are people who put their all into getting an education. They toil and almost sweat blood to do well at school because a formal education is the only way out of poverty for them. Certificate forgers are criminals who have set out to destroy the efforts of such diligent students and make sure these students do not get what is justly theirs.

By the time the 'winner' of that election you spoke about has finished with the people he is governing, your cousin WILL regret his complicity in the fraud. Yes he is complicit - his silence IS proof of that.
Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Baddass: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Stevosty:
in other words forging of ceremonial certificates is allowed?

Are you that dumb or you just don't have sense.

Explanation is useless to you cuz hate has blinded your reasoning course.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by alanto: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2023
jahsharon:

Oby Ekwezili said that she is traumatized. If you have the fear of God, then you will pity her. She was born ugly, that's isn't her fault. But, why is she constantly traumatized by the Jagaban Borgu?
Because of her DNA, there's hate in her gene and a hatefil soul cant be happy no matter how many juice she sip in a day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by Stevosty: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Baddass:

Are you that dumb or you just don't have sense.

Explanation is useless to you cuz hate has blinded your reasoning course.
look at this mumu, who do you want to force your lies on?
Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:

Na Obi Abi Atiku??

I don’t understand, Obi here Obi there, Una Dey fear to insult atiku, atiku go do something, Obi
Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by CoolAmbience(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2023
socialmediaman:

Make una use shame go rest na...
CSU has confirmed that Tinubu attended their institution. Period!
All these nonsense should stop abeg.
Tinubu is not Nigeria's sole problem.

Come to Anambra and see how rich people and civil servants are diverting palliatives meant for the poor....na Tinubu dey do am too?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath by alanto: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Sad.
That's why the registrar said he thinks it's a Nigerian thing but the useless Obi supporters are trying to twist it. I don't know how you rubbish your own country internationally and expect the country to favor you....

They shall continue to labour in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos / Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) / Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.