Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park (22957 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by BabaIbo: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Governor Alex Otti is doing very well. I like his closeness to Anambra governor Professor Chukwuma Soludo CFR who is his mentor. Even his dressing style has changed to copy that of Soludo. My prayer is that he wins his court cases because Nyesom Wike is really aiming to retake that state for his close buddy and former governor Okezie Ikpeazu using his connection in the judiciary.

Mu², must you link him to Soludo, why are you guys plain stew pead like this?

Person dey do him own thing, you dey link am to another by force.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by sokera: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

We control your airport and ours, we run things in the country, how can touts afford airfare grin

After this seaport, we will be using your and ours at the same time, you can only whine and cry.
na this fumble kill Peter Obi attempt, they feel higher than their ability…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Ikpeyi: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2023
georgeakins:

We must force them to leave after the completion of their port.
I'm tired of seeing them constituting nuisance in South West

Na for Igbo you de show power...

Collect Ilorin and Offa first from Fulani then I will take you serious.

You are a known noisemaker filled with envy and intimated by Igbos success.

Does South West end in Lagos( a former Capital of Nigeria) why not focus on making other Yoruba cites better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by PepeXKermit: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2023
rinzaugustine:
that’s the beauty of one Nigeria. If you don’t like their presence in your area you can retaliate by going to Abia or anambra to build a successful life like they are doing instead of complaining day and night

Apt!

1 Like

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by RedAlert08(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Offpointng:

The Question is, those from that area you mentioned, how many of them made it or is making it there??

There's absolutely anything I'm looking for my SW can't give me. Nothing. You need not wonder why South westerners don't travel outta their Region. Dont blame them, there's actually nothing they're looking for elsewhere.

It's simply due to laziness and fear. Osun state indigenes are a rare exceptions, anyway. They're found in most parts of Nigeria working as taxi drivers.

3 Likes

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

I watched a video today where a thief jumped into a house at Ibadan today to steal a pot of soup grin

check it from the Propaganda news.......
Breaking news:

A sophiscated Political elites in the quest to be more sophisticated, had first class honours given to him by a neighbor for rendering help to finish his pot of soup.....

Abeg , I have site works and working drawings to attend to this morning, do check my signature for your affordable and luxury house designs and construction works...

1 Like

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by YouAreNobody: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Construction of pharmaceutical Industrial park has kicked off, the fact that LP supporters over hyping Otti, Soludo is constructing 400km, flyover, industrial park, Fun City, new Anambra government house without borrowing, Otti is still enjoying the money Ikpazu borrowed from African development bank which Otti administration inherited.
This competition between south east states is unnecessary. If the region progresses, it benefits everyone. The same way every Yoruba man is claiming Lagos should be the same way every Igbo man can claim any state. Enough of this rubbish between y'all
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Whytelyon(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2023
When this man interviewed me at Signature bank , not only did I see intellect , I saw wisdom. Little did I know he was even eyeing something way bigger.

It was nice working alongside you for sometime sir. Man way Sabi. Help us open that border, make these people hear word.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by degreatstalion: 7:00am On Oct 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

We control your airport and ours, we run things in the country, how can touts afford airfare grin

After this seaport, we will be using your and ours at the same time, you can only whine and cry.

Ignore the chagrin animal and his childish irritation 😂😂😂😂
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by YouAreNobody: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2023
georgeakins:

I'm really for you. I pray they complete it successfully on time.
Because I cannot wait for Ibo people to leave South West.

If any Ibo refuses to leave after the completion of your imaginary port, I shall organise my boys to be flogging them on the streets the way Simon Ekpa is flogging your parents every Monday

Lolz.....early morning and you're already barking like a rabid dog
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by sweetgala(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

How can a state that is landlocked have a seaport? A river port is what it should be called and not a seaport
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Ikpeyi: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2023
georgeakins:

That thief must be a biaflan.

It is Ibos that teach our children crimes.

Go to any prison in the South West, majority of the inmates are Ibos.

They have exported crimes like kidnapping, drugs, prostitution to neighbouring African countries, especially Ghana, Togo, etc.

This one has been brainwashed by Yoruba Mu.slims.

What envy cannot do does not exist. Come e be like say an man run you out of competition for business..

For that your same Lagos.

Go to following places early in the morning and see young Igbo boys and girls (apprentices) treking to these markets as early
as 5 to 6 am

Go to Ladipo
Go to Computer Village
Go to Alaba Int'l Market
Go to Lagos Island
Etc

These guys are disciplined to make money ...stop envying them

4 Likes

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by sweetgala(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Offpointng:
Watch out and see, they still wont leave SW port for their Abia port if at all the illusionary port happen to function (A scenario is the Airport they were given after so much cry, how has it profit them?).

Anyways, I see embezzlement here. nothing more

It's a riveport, Abia State is landlocked.
It would take badges . Depending on the depth and width of the river it may take large badges carrying tens / hundreds of containers. Can be very effective mode of moving large items.

I wish Abia the best of luck and good fortune
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Bestmanfornow: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
YouAreNobody:

This competition between south east states is unnecessary. If the region progresses, it benefits everyone. The same way every Yoruba man is claiming Lagos should be the same way every Igbo man can claim any state. Enough of this rubbish between y'all
So you want me to ignore the man tomorrow he will repeat the same statement, LP supporters should focus on good work Gov Otti is doing in Abia and stop dragging Gov Soludo because Otti is emulating him and both are good friends
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Jcoleworld911: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Daniego:
If you see the governor that want to work you will know. Just a step from Otti is greater than all the rhetorics of soludo for some years now. Speaking grammar is different from implementation. Upper iweka has been taking over by touts and criminals. Over taxation is driving investors away to Asaba and other neighboring states.
Dilapidated roads is the other of the day in all Axis of the state. Everyday, grammar can never replace good governance.
I can't wait for next election to vote that nwagbafor out of Agu Awka and it's a duty for all Anambrarians

You’re clearly not from Anambra state, don’t make me to post substandard projects otti is doing in Aba alone

I love Abia state especially Aba, I have a history with them

1 Like

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by sweetgala(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2023
DrGoodman:
Attention!!!

Mods shouldn't post this to the front page, suicide rates will increase in many sadist parts of Nigeria

Why because Abia built a riveport and export processing zone. How does that injure any other state.
Industrial activity in Nigeria is very low and there is still so much capacity for growth and so much money to be made.

Nigeria has the opportunity to become the biggest palm oil processing country again because the south eat Asian countries are facing land limitation and climate change issues. Their crops are also starting to fail
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by friday2011(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2023
rinzaugustine:
that’s the beauty of one Nigeria. If you don’t like their presence in your area you can retaliate by going to Abia or anambra to build a successful life like they are doing instead of complaining day and night

Na so...they complain every now and then, as if easterners are the ones after there lazy self's.

Hursle, Dem no dey, to think seff dey hard them, too much self entitlement mentality.

That is what is killing them, the sky is wide enough for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by YouAreNobody: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

So you want me to ignore the man tomorrow he will repeat the same statement, LP supporters should focus on good work Gov Otti is doing in Abia and stop dragging Gov Soludo because Otti is emulating him and both are good friends
Bro just ignore the guy. I'm happy you said they're both good friends. I'm not from Anambra or abịa but I'm Igbo so any good thing happening in Igbo land gives me joy
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by akslink: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=Lizzysamuel post=126182365]
Thank God! They can now go back home, they always said it’s because of sea ports they scattered everywhere now that they are building one they should go.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by FashionCookie(f): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Nice one 👍 👌 👏
May your reign be fruitful Gov. Otti.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by sweetgala(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2023
rinzaugustine:
You see how you have kept yourself in the dark. Those thousands of buildings all over there , you think na spirit own them? Most parts of aba and Onitsha they build 4-5 storeys in and to build 5 storeys excluding lands you have to budget at least 100m. Builders will tell you better. There is no major city in east you will find a land for less than 30m inside the city except outskirts or communities close to the cities or they want to scam you but with less than 10m you can buy land in the best parts of bodija in Ibadan.Zoo estate, GRA , independence layout Enugu if you see any plot for less than 100m they are scammers and people are buying them everyday that’s why the price doesn’t come down .You can’t progress and will be going in circles like you are jinxed if you don’t leave your comfort zone

You want to buy land for 10m in bodija. Abeg stop telling silly tales. If you can't come up with 30-70m you wouldn't see a plot to buy in new bodija
Old bodija just forget it, those ones don't sell their land they'd rather leave those old homes dormant. Forget Jericho or maybe 10m can get you something on the Queen's school end of oluyole extension 2 or something in Akala way akobo, But from general gas up forget it.

Why do you lot like telling lies for what gain.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by OdefaGirl(f): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Governor Alex Otti is doing very well. I like his closeness to Anambra governor Professor Chukwuma Soludo CFR who is his mentor. Even his dressing style has changed to copy that of Soludo. My prayer is that he wins his court cases because Nyesom Wike is really aiming to retake that state for his close buddy and former governor Okezie Ikpeazu using his connection in the judiciary.

Soludo is not his mentor, might be his ally but not his mentor. Peter Obi is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Offpointng:
Watch out and see, they still wont leave SW port for their Abia port if at all the illusionary port happen to function (A scenario is the Airport they were given after so much cry, how has it profit them?).

Yoruba's and envy....

Yorubas are the reason Akwaibom seaport can't work, but you know you can't stop Igbo's.

I only wish Those Feom south south will be able to realize that Yoruba's will never allow anything work in those areas....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by eteba(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Otti is working
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by sweetgala(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You know better than the governor abi ?

You are well informed than the governor himself abi ?

Some of you that are yet to make it in life will just sit in your one room apartment to hurl insults on other region minding their business .

Where have you ever traveled to apart from Lagos and Oshogbo

Abia is landlocked ! has nothing to do with opinion it's a geographical fact.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Ikpeyi: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Yoruba's and envy....

Yorubas are the reason Akwaibom seaport can't work, but you know you can't stop Igbo's.

I only wish Those Feom south south will be able to realize that Yoruba's will never allow anything work in those areas....

The envy is just too much...

Their reactions so far on this thread clearly shows that they are not happy with development in Abia.

Due to the fact that they don't travel they now think every Igbo state be like Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ogun etc. Travel Dem no gree.

Same Abia is the best in terms of primary healthcare oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by bashirewa: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2023
rinzaugustine:
if not for ignorance that leads to bitterness and tribalism, why would a sane person leave Peter Obi that showed the country a blue print on how to transform Nigeria and follow Tinubu without any plan or blue print for Nigeria except godfatherism? When Tinubu rigged the election the whole nation wanted to stage massive protests against the imposter but they turned it into tribal instead of quest for good governance everybody wanted and now look at how they are suffering from the poor leadership of Tinubu…smh
[color=#006600][/color]
The same Peter Obi that couldn't do it for Anambra as a state when he was governor of Anambra State? What blue print did he put in place for Anambra in 8 years? After Mbadinuju PO is the most useless Governor we ever had, but because of sentiment and hatred for Tinubu and Atiku we decided to lie to ourselves and push forward the narrative that he is the messiah. Talking about Igbo's that should be President of Nigeria, we'll support people like Sullivan Chime, Dave Umahi, and Alex Otti, even Ngige. These are the igbo leaders with proven track record and not the well packaged fraud called PO.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by sweetgala(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2023
ufotunang:
This man is really working...that is why you should vote for labour party candidates for good goverance and better life and better standard of living for nigerians

What if I told you Otti would be back in APC within two years. Mark it down.

Labour party leadership wahala has just really started and I don't see an end to it anytime soon. They'll have to old a convention and from current happenings I don't see much in the future for them.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Basiliun: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Offpointng:

Why cry so bitterly? And why become so jealous of people's progress? Beware!!!!
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Bestmanfornow: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Bro just ignore the guy. I'm happy you said they're both good friends. I'm not from Anambra or abịa but I'm Igbo so any good thing happening in Igbo land gives me joy
I can't ignore any LP supporters trying to blackmail my governor sorry 🙏
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by sweetgala(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2023
emerged01:
Is seaport the most Important project to people of the start?

It could be, if they need to move goods in and out yes a "riveport can serve them very well and create wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech / Nnamdi Kanu Starving In DSS Facility – Brother (Prince Kanu Meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.