Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park (22955 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Morenikeji090(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Lol waste of time which deep sea dey for abia state lol 😂 lol sea port na lie
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Ttipsy(f): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Above all I’m happy for Abia

The narrative of Aba being dirty has changed
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Ttipsy(f): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Lol waste of time which deep sea dey for abia state lol 😂
you haven’t been to Abia state talk more of crossing River Niger ! So shut up
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Morenikeji090(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Lol mumu abeg abia got no deep sea for ship don't be decieved
Ttipsy:
you haven’t been to Abia state talk more of crossing River Niger ! So shut up
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Fearyourcreator: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

We control your airport and ours, we run things in the country, how can touts afford airfare grin

After this seaport, we will be using your and ours at the same time, you can only whine and cry.
Which one you get gangan boat ship of jet
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Nwadiozorosita: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2023
Leadership by example,Prove to them that it is possible.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by ufotunang: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2023
sweetgala:

What if I told you Otti would be back in APC within two years. Mark it down.

Labour party leadership wahala has just really started and I don't see an end to it anytime soon. They'll have to old a convention and from current happenings I don't see much in the future for them.
...every party has wahala, problems, challenges,....not only labour party alone...so labour party will solve their wahala .. there is no problem that does not have solution
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Ttipsy(f): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Lol mumu abeg abia got no deep sea for ship don't be decieved
okay hold on till the project is finished idiot
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by fasterwell(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Offpointng:
Watch out and see, they still wont leave SW port for their Abia port if at all the illusionary port happen to function (A scenario is the Airport they were given after so much cry, how has it profit them?).

Anyways, I see embezzlement here. nothing more

The government at the central level is the reason they are still suffering with southwest support.

If they can make a policy that will secure the water wizz and encouraged vessels to use other pods in other regions then no reasonable person will spend the money to import goods to Lagos Port and then pay times three or four to transport the same goods to the South East

The Navy and the army have a duty to protect our territory but in the south south they are compromising the situation to enrich themselves
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Abufo: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
saysoo:
2nd Tinapa project.

before nko? you ronu crew will go meet your fulani co-conspirators and hatch a wicked policy to damage the viability of the worthy projects! That is how you guys killed tinapa,,,,,,we know nah!
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by deyplay: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Governor Alex Otti is doing very well. I like his closeness to Anambra governor Professor Chukwuma Soludo CFR who is his mentor. Even his dressing style has changed to copy that of Soludo. My prayer is that he wins his court cases because Nyesom Wike is really aiming to retake that state for his close buddy and former governor Okezie Ikpeazu using his connection in the judiciary.
how can Soludo mentor Alex? What has Soludo done to Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Morenikeji090(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mumu Igbo like you calling me idiot
Ttipsy:
okay hold on till the project is finished idiot
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Freebills12: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
I have been hearing Lagos and Abia states in terms of development... What of other governors. I think all of us should call our respective governors to order not the president.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos have never seen good governance in their deserted region since independence.

That is why petty projects are always celebrated there.

But the same 'Ibos' are doing much better than your lot......the same 'Ibos' who your evil ass has conspired to ensure they haven't been president/head-of-state since 1966! Mention your ethnicity and state, let's compare indices with the 'Ibos' you mock!

Your entire miserable life seems to be consumed with a negative obsession with Ndigbo....a people you despise with passion! No be craze be dat?
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Omodua(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Offpointng:
Watch out and see, they still wont leave SW port for their Abia port if at all the illusionary port happen to function (A scenario is the Airport they were given after so much cry, how has it profit them?).

Anyways, I see embezzlement here. nothing more
So,you're insinuating SW is more organized despite the level of theft and misappropriation of funds by all arms of government in state affairs?

You lack knowledge of leadership in SW embroiled in corruption and embezzlement of state funds.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by saysoo: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Abufo:

before nko? you ronu crew will go meet your fulani co-conspirators and hatch a wicked policy to damage the viability of the worthy projects! That is how you guys killed tinapa,,,,,,we know nah!
Not really. Tinapa died because of 1,lack of investment. 2, access to the location. You have to drive over 6hrs through hills and bushes to get there from Calabar. Not all southerners are fools.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Ttipsy(f): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Mumu Igbo like you calling me idiot
you called me mumu first !! So u are an idiot
No apologies! Bigot like u
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by georgeakins: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

But the same 'Ibos' are doing much better than your lot......the same 'Ibos' who your evil ass has conspired to ensure they haven't been president/head-of-state since 1966! Mention your ethnicity and state, let's compare indices with the 'Ibos' you mock!

Your entire miserable life seems to be consumed with a negative obsession with Ndigbo....a people you despise with passion! No be craze be dat?

See this monkey!
So presidency dey hungry Ibos like? E go hungry you tire!

In what area are you doing better, hungry man?
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Morenikeji090(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Omo Igbo
Ttipsy:
you called me mumu first !! So u are an idiot
No apologies! Bigot like u
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by ProblemChild1: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibo land is a jungle where Simon Ekpa flogs them every Monday
But it still far better than your skull mining land tongue grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Ttipsy(f): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Omo Igbo
proudly
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
georgeakins:

See this monkey!
So presidency dey hungry Ibos like? E go hungry you tire!

In what area are you doing better, hungry man?

Diseased pig, quit being slippery and evasive....just answer the damn questions asked!

You hateful assholes fought and shed blood of innocents to maintain the so called 'compatriot' status with the very Igbo you despise with passion (imagine the irony and hypocrisy of it all)! So now we're all 'one Nigeria', pray tell, how does your daft mind reason that no Igbo would want or has the right to be president? By inference, you're saying the Igbo you murdered to remain part of Nigeria are 'slaves' who are not allowed to be president.....a position reserved only for the Yoruba and Fulani! This is the import of your idiotic post and shouldn't really come as a surprise to anyone knowing your hateful, daft and bigoted antecedents on this forum!

Like i asked before, state the ethnicity and state unfortunate enough to spit you out so we can see how you stack up against the Igbo you stupidly and ignorantly mock and deride!

Hate is driving you deeper into insanity!
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Morenikeji090(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lol shameass race
Ttipsy:
proudly
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Ttipsy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Lol shameass race
thank you ! Envious bigot
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by jamjo: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Gov Soludo is constructing 400 km of roads across all local governments in Anambra, employed 5000 teachers, declared free education, has trained thousands of Anambra youths in chose two skills program and you think Otti has performed better than him because of LP propaganda

No doubt Soludo is doing well that is my opinion, and Otti is also doing fantastic, he is just four months in office while Soludo is like sixteen mouths we have to stop comparing. My wish is for him (Otti) to continue the momentum, and if he does he will be the best in the whole Nigeria. In southeast the worst governor is that of my state Imo.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by georgeakins: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
U
LOVEALAIGBO:

Diseased pig, quit being slippery and evasive....just answer the damn questions asked!

You hateful assholes fought and shed blood of innocents to maintain the so called 'compatriot' status with the very Igbo you despise with passion (imagine the irony and hypocrisy of it all)! So now we're all 'one Nigeria', pray tell, how does your daft mind reason that no Igbo would want or has the right to be president? By inference, you're saying the Igbo you murdered to remain part of Nigeria are 'slaves' who are not allowed to be president.....a position reserved only for the Yoruba and Fulani! This is the import of your idiotic post and shouldn't really come as a surprise to anyone knowing your hateful, daft and bigoted antecedents on this forum!

Like i asked before, state the ethnicity and state unfortunate enough to spit you out so we can see how you stack up against the Igbo you stupidly and ignorantly mock and deride!

Hate is driving you deeper into insanity!

It shall never be well with you.

Your greedy and desperate ancestors didn't tell you the evil they did to Nigeria in Jan 1966?
When the evil Ibo soldiers shed the blood of prominent leaders from other tribes.

It was that event that led to the killings of Aguiyi Ironsi and his fellow ibos which eventually led to civil war.

I know your evil ancestors must have fed you with lies.
They planned the Jan 1966 because the Ibos were desperate to lead Nigeria and they could win elections.

Azikiwe had no constitutional power.
He was an errand boy to Tafawa Balewa.

So, Ibos have done so much evil to Nigeria and they cannot enter Aso rock except on a visit.

Dumb biaflan

1 Like

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by georgeakins: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
ProblemChild1:
But it still far better than your skull mining land tongue grin grin grin cheesy

The best place anyone can reside in Nigeria since independence is South West
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by ProblemChild1: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
georgeakins:

The best place anyone can reside in Nigeria since independence is South West
Nobody would love to live in A brown roof republic and a land of skull miners cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by georgeakins: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Nobody would love to live in A brown roof republic and a land of skull miners cheesy grin grin grin

Haven't yet wondered why no one goes to Ibo land to live permanently except the Ibos?
Have you ever seen anyone who is not from Ibo land and can speak Ibo language?

There is something wrong .

That is the only region people avoid like plague. That land needs cleansing.
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by ProblemChild1: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
georgeakins:

Haven't yet wondered why no one goes to Ibo land to live permanently except the Ibos?
Have you ever seen anyone who is not from Ibo land and can speak Ibo language?

There is something wrong .

That is the only region people avoid like plague. That land needs cleansing.
Come to Igbo land you will Hausas, Yorubas, Whites, Chinese etc. Igbo land no be your backward brown roof republic grin grin grin grin
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by georgeakins: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Come to Igbo land you will Hausas, Yorubas, Whites, Chinese etc. Igbo land no be your backward brown roof republic grin grin grin grin

Dey deceive yourself.
Sambisa is safer than Ibo land
Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by ProblemChild1: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
georgeakins:

Dey deceive yourself.
Sambisa is safer than Ibo land
You're the only one decieving yourself grin grin cos as be like this now that same sambisa is far better than your shithole grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.