Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft (27723 Views)

HURIWA Demands Emefiele, Malami’s Arrest Over Naira Redesign Crisis / Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Donedeal1(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Please go ahead

Use unknown gunmen

Use sit@ home

Use all eyes on judiciary

Use uncivilised disobedience

Use anything but know that

PBAT is here for 8.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by anonymuz(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2023
bhella10:
grin
what still make me asoninish is how youth reason.
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Finestgurlie(f): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2023
Cruise777 is weeping now

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Savechild23: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2023
A certificate that identifies u as transgendered can not be tolerated. Chicago university still have more to explain
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by leisuretym: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2023
ogaontop:
This guy should address the forgery issues against him and explain the Govt college of 1970 he used while the college incepted in 1974!

Soon you will ask him to address transgender issue, from he won't win, to he won't be sworn in, to Chicago school, you people did more than this during Buhari administration.

Soon it will be" he will not be allowed to contest second term" grin

Wailers gonna wail, we already know that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Segzy19: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Is that the reason your people are dying in foreign prisons all over the world? Two Igbo people, a man and a woman died in Ethiopian prison this year... they were arrested for the crimes they committed...

Ndi ara ! Efulefu! Oloshi Asinwin

Neduzze5:
All these South West people sef....

If it's not skull mining, it will be identity theft.

If it's not cult killings, it will be drug abuse.

If it's not bank robbery, it will be drug exportation.

Na wa ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by xukwaa: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Modes pushing these type of news to front page are not different from HURIWA.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by PHIPEX(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2023
When the president of a country is the chief forger the country is ruined.

He will forge INEC result and forge Supreme court judgement.

www.oluwole.com
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2023
dead on arrival....

Chicago State University has already confirmed Ashiwaju as their bona-fide alumnus

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by diggindeep: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2023
slivertongue:
attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974.

Despite that Keyamo claimed he didnt go to school but wrote GCE from home.

And now this revelation.

Gender.
Date of birth.
School Attended.
Drug trafficking.
Money Laundering.
Etc

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by ashawopikin(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2023
tiswell:
Only if he would be wise enough to resign...
The word "resign" is forbidden in nigerian politics

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by MESHBEN: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Neduzze5:

Na wa ooo.

But I am a typical South Westerner and I never got involved in any of the vices you mentioned above ,I have been a law abiding citizen even when it does hurt. Please, don't blacklist all of us from the SW, there are still some good ones from the SW. For the love of whatever you believe in and treasure, please stop doing this.

3 Likes

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Ballotti: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Yes ooooooooooooooo!!!
Time to send the DRUG BARON back to Guinea! cheesy
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Unrated900(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Nigerians has been loosing faith in her polithiefcians since day 1.
So Tinubu stepping down wont make us still have faith in u monkeys..
We knew we have no leader but looters.
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by 1gbdata: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Ok
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Broveens42(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Go to court now....Even Atiku has been silent since CSU deposition

You guys want to drag Atiku into exchange of words to strengthen your propaganda, but it isn't working. The irreparable damage just got started

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by teepain: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Creamypie:
Make them end this matter l.let's move foward pls. i thought CSU had clarified it.

It takes maturity for people to move on even when their expectations aren't met. I know you do not like APC but you have demonstrated maturity by knowing when to move on when shown evidence.

Human nature makes people to be sympathetic to others that they perceive as being vilified. By continuing this issue that has been clarified by CSU these fellas stand the risk of attracting more sympathetic followers to Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by MrAgbako: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
IamNat:
What sort of stupidity is this? Some people are just hell bent on destroying the image of Nigeria and Nigerians, if tomorrow, they start treating Nigerians in a bad way abroad, they will keep shouting Nigeria government again.

The school has already said that the record belongs to Mr. President and that it is a male that was admitted and graduated. They even said it that the "F" could have been a clerical error since his SSN shows that he's male.

BAT will not resign, he's Nigeria president for the next 8 years, if you are not satisfied with that, comot for the country.
leave them make Dem dey play😂 they always learn the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Broveens42(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2023
bhella10:
grin

If I was asked to have this type of result and be guaranteed billions in my account, I would grab the paper with both hands grin
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by aikyg(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Hahaha. You dey mad bro. 😂😂😂 Did I tell you that I have weak erection? Both my erection and referendum are strong and mighty.

Penisdoctor:
Wahala.
As a man you suppose check my signature.
If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by richie240: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Lolz..... 'joint confilence' kwa?
Obidients, una nor go kee person with laff.
grin
Abagworo:
If Obi and Atiku hold a joint conference demanding for Tinubu's resignation then he's gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by 1950Mack: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2023
grin It's a shame that the hate some people have in them has made them lose their sanity completely... shebi CSU has testified in court... US court for that matter... abi jaga still don buy Americans ni... all these hate ridden modafokas. undecided God please lift me high like Mr President and pepper my haters... set a table before me in the presence of my enemies.... whether you like tinubu or not he is your president for the next 8years... if you're uncomfortable then change your nationality and leave us alone with our wahala... go to Burkina Faso... relocate to Sudan... fo.o.lis people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Lumarstone: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2023
This HURIWA people are very funny set of comedians. See, They are now requesting supreme court of Nigeria under the leadership of a Yauroba Man to disqualify Tinubu a Yauroba Man, and a Muslim for that matter. Let me remind HURIWA that SCN has two options, either to accept or reject the request. I used to say it that Tinubu will rule this country for eight good years either you like it or not. It's only death can stop Him. Also to those who cares to know, nothing will come out of the Atiku CSU evidence. Tinubu is a differential politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Jostoman: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Oblongata:
Everybody sha wan cash in on Atiku's money...

True true, I now understand why Buhari said 'Nigerian youths are lazy'...

He for add 'daft' join sef!

See as dem dey brandish their unexposure to the world!

Mumu gazzete and Hundeyin wey dey find as their lamba go increase their bank account, na him dem dey believe, dem no believe CSU.

Maybe dem think say CSU na OSU...
is it your money or is Atiku complaining to you?
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Kajaard: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2023
slivertongue:
attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974.

Too many falsehoods in one human being. Too many lies. It's just too much

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Pwettylinda(f): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2023
grin grin
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by ttobizz(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2023
This people had better stay away from this case, else the entire south will drum support for Tinubu. At the moment it's just a Tinubu/Atiku issue. Let's leave it that way
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by jahsharon: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Neduzze5:

Na wa ooo.

But your brothers are the ones serving various jail terms in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking, beside the ones that have been beheaded in Saudi Arabia and Thailand for drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by firearcher: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2023
Lol. Is their own Human Right Group advocacy selective?
That a so called human right group would call on Supreme Court to just disqualify someone without any reference to following due process and the rule of law shows they are just a bunch of jokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget / Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.