Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft (27718 Views)

HURIWA Demands Emefiele, Malami’s Arrest Over Naira Redesign Crisis / Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Christistruth00: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

A six year old Child can understand it.!!!
It is simple English!!!

Jesus Christ the Good Lord gave you 2 eyes for a time like this,

Use them and READ !!!!!!

The Supreme Court is going to throw this case in the dust bin where it rightly belongs

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by johnaruson(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu must resign or be sacked by supreme Court for certificate fudgery
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Larryndelaw: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
killsmith:

Tell and tell that to your criminal father you supporter of criminality.
You that is supporting Atiku the Halliburton Man is thr one not supporting criminality..Xmas is about 2 months. You better fo something better for your life
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by BALLOSKI: 2:48am On Oct 05, 2023
I never knew HURIWA is this stupid. Didn't they read the deposition by the school registrar? What's this statement for?
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Tundepeachtech(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Someone old enough to be grandfather his who you are calling guy. I pity your tribe. Because your tribe can never rule this country.
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by leisuretym: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
ogaontop:

I don't talk trash like some of you "useless" people here that reason from their anus!
Let him address the nation on whatever inherent confusion and let everybody rest.
You took your college exams in 1970 while the school incepted in 1974 and what you wrote up there is a defence?
Read the question again and check what you wrote as a reply and tell me if your brain isn't dull and very useless

I don't care about the question up there, I'm just telling you what is going to happen in 2027, you will be saying INEC will disqualify him , then , he can't win again , then he will rule and rule and be the first to do 3rd term

Then you will stop willing about him and switch to another presidential candidate
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by greggng: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
slivertongue:
attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974.

His gullible and naive fans will call it clerical error ..one man having clerical error on every aspect of his certificate
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by gabbytabby: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili And Kwankwaso Celebrate USA Independence In Abuja / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) / Mbah Appoints Ladi Akeredolu-Ale MD Of Enugu State Broadcasting Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.