Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft (27720 Views)

HURIWA Demands Emefiele, Malami’s Arrest Over Naira Redesign Crisis / Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by harrypetty(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2023
BENEAMATA:
plus , when they want to stick the Drug baron tag , he's bola tinubu male , when they want to make the false CSU claim , he is bola tinubu female ! Swimming against the ocean tide they create .

And these clowns , HURIWA be making the SC justices heart stronger with their JUDAS tag threat if the justices fail to do as they say . Have they not learnt anything from their previous subtle and outright threat with their " opolo eyes on the judiciary "? cheesy

If we won't go through all the hurdles Tinubu presented to get your academic records don't you see it as a shame? If you are in civil service and this happens what is the penalty? Who did this you?
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awon ti GCE honours-LP mob/ IPOB terrorist group full of lies, hypocrisy, hate and tribal/religious bigotry.You will still lule pii again.

President Asiwaju Tinubu will continue to send you errand to collect arodan.Check my signature for free stuffs!
Funny enough you go de report me... Mr freestuff...
Too bad...
Pikin like you

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by maxkia(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2023
IamNat:
What sort of stupidity is this? Some people are just hell bent on destroying the image of Nigeria and Nigerians, if tomorrow, they start treating Nigerians in a bad way abroad, they will keep shouting Nigeria government again.

The school has already said that the record belongs to Mr. President and that it is a male that was admitted and graduated. They even said it that the "F" could have been a clerical error since his SSN shows that he's male.

Better you keep quiet than exposing your illiterate/ignorant self on the internet. Ewu osu

BAT will not resign, he's Nigeria president for the next 8 years, if you are not satisfied with that, comot for the country.

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Kusu12: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2023
Deluded obidots are already wailing and gnashing their teeth as usual. The CSU reports didn't go the way they expected. They are changing narrative. Bunch of losers, we understand it's not easy to be an obidots at this moment.

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Mr free stuff...
You need free brain... I know say e pain you... Lol
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Pinkybush: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2023
That was why he objected that his academic records shouldn't be release by CSU. That man is the biggest fraud that has happen to Nigeria.

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by xynerise: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Stop playing
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Isobug: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awon ti GCE honours-LP mob/IPOB terrorist group full of lies, hypocrisy, hate and tribal/religious bigotry.You cyberbullies and criminal defamers will still lule pii again.

President Asiwaju Tinubu will continue to send you errand to collect arodan.Check my signature for free stuffs!
This Amotekun miscreant again. Always dragging Igbos into any issue of discourse. Azeez, are you not tired of political jobbing? Are you not tired of left over crumbs? A supposed youth oo

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by BloomingDale(f): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awon ti GCE honours-LP mob/IPOB terrorist group full of lies, hypocrisy, hate and tribal/religious bigotry.You cyberbullies and criminal defamers will still lule pii again.

My sister just sent me this message. How true is it?

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by NAC1666: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2023

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by simfrost90210: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Be Deceiving Yourself!
Your asiwaju is a drug lord!
Your asiwaju is a political rigger!
Your asiwaju is an identity thief!
Your asiwaju is a certificate crook!
Your asiwaju is an international criminal!

Don't you have simple conscience in life?
How can you be hardened and stonehearted?

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by unavailablecity: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Atiku/ obi/ ipob/ igbos Ti LULEE again
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by pato2016: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2023
HURIWA my foot. This post tends to stir up unfounded emotions amongst anti BAT without recourse to logic.
HURIWA statement without signatory is laughable, only gullible ones will fall for this.
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Proudlyomonna: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Guy Huriwa na im dey kick tifnubu blockos na,why you come dey wail,Lp/Ipob na grin grin

Shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled scum grin

You will be in your dying bed wailing and sorrowing Lp aaaghh na your destiny grin grin

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Abaniwealth(f): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2023
slivertongue:
attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974.
Tinubu can lie eeehh..

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Goodlady(f): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Dshocker:

Ekwensu
Ekuke
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by MOGPman(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2023
slivertongue:
attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974.
I don't know why the Drug baron's supporters choose to be blind over this stark reality!

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by DeTruthh: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Last time i checked HURIWA is not LP or IPOB or Obidients etc. Why are you so obsessed with LP? Why are you so scared of the party and Peter Obi? Your Tinubu is a fraud just like you claiming freestuffs as father Christmas wey you be. Only a fraud supports fraud. Hope you get the message.

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by IamNat: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2023
promise4040:
E no go better for you and your papa for that thing wey you talk. They said his Olevel he presented belongs to a female and the the government college of lagos he claimed to have attended and graduated from in 1970 didn't exist until 1974. But bastard like dey here still dey talk nonsense. If I catch you eh....

This one dey cry ooooo, na so you plan to continue crying for the next 8 years abi? Sorry about your case ooooo, cry cry brother...
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Mboi: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahahahaha.... Atiku exposed Tinubu, HURIWA called for his resignation and prosecution over identity theft, headless hungry mobs are leaving those that rubbished their master and attacking Obidients. Na so una dey fer reach?

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by creativehubb: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2023
Huriwa is an arm of Ipob, they are always anti system, and always openly call for release of Nnamdi Kanu. We know their tricks. Wolves wearing cloak of activism. Huriwa show me Nigerians you are helping in your activism pursuits. Your aim is anti Tinubu, anti Nigeria.
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by kolas88(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2023
HURIWA or what is that name?? If the Bola that enrolled bear BOLA A. ADEKUNLE (F) , common sense should have told you that , the "F" there is an error from the school because it had and can never happenned in Yorubaland for a female to bear ADEKUNLE .
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by slowice(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You typed many words but said nothing..... Are you okay?

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Michael213: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2023
I swear, the drama is much.
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Larryndelaw: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2023
killsmith:
You cannot trust a certificate forger. He can forge documents and sell the country.
Continue your wailing till eternity
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by ivandragon: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2023
In a sane society, the supporters of BAT would plead with him to clarify the numerous discrepancies & allegations.

If nothing else, how come BAT finished in 1970 from a school that was not established until 1974...

That alone is grounds for concern from well meaning Nigerians.

Who really is BAT? When did he enter the US?

Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by promise4040: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2023
E-diot!
IamNat:

This one dey cry ooooo, na so you plan to continue crying for the next 8 years abi? Sorry about your case ooooo, cry cry brother...
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by Exceed15: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2023
IamNat:
What sort of stupidity is this? Some people are just hell bent on destroying the image of Nigeria and Nigerians, if tomorrow, they start treating Nigerians in a bad way abroad, they will keep shouting Nigeria government again.

The school has already said that the record belongs to Mr. President and that it is a male that was admitted and graduated. They even said it that the "F" could have been a clerical error since his SSN shows that he's male.

BAT will not resign, he's Nigeria president for the next 8 years, if you are not satisfied with that, comot for the country.

If tomorrow abi wetin u talk? U think international communities are not following this case . Tinubu as the president of the country is already a stain. Nigeria certificate will be put into more scrutiny
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by killsmith(f): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Continue your wailing till eternity
Tell and tell that to your criminal father you supporter of criminality.
Re: HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft by HRMK: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2023
HURIWA?WHO ARE THE MEMBERS?BY THE TIME YOU GO DEEP INTO THEM,IT WOULD BE REALISED THEY ARE SPONSORED BY POLITICIANS IN THE OPPOSITION!IT IS NOT A SURPRISE THEY ACT WRITTEN SCRIPTS!!

Proud Ibadan (pictures) / Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News