Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ (8426 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2023
dxter160:
i need a toyota corolla and budget is 2m...can you get a good one?
Unfortunately, I don't offer such services. If you find one you need me to vet for you, I'll gladly help you with it. Thanks for inquiring.

2 Likes

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Where's everybody na? Y'all should buy car oo. No way you are doing this Christmas without a car.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2023
It's almost weekend. Can we go inspect that vehicle on Saturday?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2023
Weekend is finally here. Wanna go check the car today/tomorrow?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nothing beats buying a car that doesn't stress you. Honestly, nothing. Absolutely nothing. To just be get in, turn the ignition key, voommm...cruise in it without even checking water for more than a week, that's the beauty of getting a good car. I can help you certify the one you are looking to buy. Contact me.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by oladele239(m): 5:21am On Dec 16, 2023
Hi reach me on WHATSAPP via my signature
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Hello everyone! I've been away for a bit. How's the festivities been? Trust y'all are having all the fun!? We are still open for business. ❤️❤️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2023
It's the end of the year my people. It's been a great year altogether. We can only be grateful for God's unending mercy and love. See you next year♥️♥️

_AutoConsult_
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:17pm On Jan 01
Happy New Year to our lovely customers and potential customers. Wishing you joy, success, and prosperity in the coming year. Cheers to new beginnings and wonderful adventures ahead! You'll buy multiple cars this year and I'll be there to celebrate you♥️♥️

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:50pm On Jan 02
This year has been very slow😩😩

Bring your business to make it look fast😅😅
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:38pm On Jan 03
Open for business.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:18pm On Jan 06
Start this year with a new ride. What's your favorite car brand. Let me advice you.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:16pm On Jan 06
Honda cars are wonderful. Don't worry about the ball joint issue. I know just how to manage it.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:55pm On Jan 07
Happy Sunday to everyone on here.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:29am On Jan 08
It's got to be a great week. Don't forget to contact if you wanna buy a car. Don't buy a problematic one.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:20pm On Jan 08
Cars are not so expensive this period. E get why. Make a move fast.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:00am On Jan 09
Available to serve you. Let's do business. Let's get you a non-problematic car.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:06pm On Jan 09
Great weather today innit?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:27pm On Jan 09
Have a great night y'all
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:26am On Jan 10
Remember emotions will likely land you a bad car. Put emotions aside when trying to buy a car. Don't be deceived by the looks of the car. There's so much more to be concerned about.

Contact me for a thorough inspection. Have a great day
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:30am On Jan 11
Let me advice you on the right choice of automobile to buy.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:22pm On Jan 11
Available to help you check that car.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:17am On Jan 12
Have a great day at work today.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by Djponpin1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12
AutoConsult:
Have a great day at work today.

Your WhatsApp number
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:36pm On Jan 12
Djponpin1:

Your WhatsApp number
It's on my signature sir.
Also sending a mail now
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsultng: 9:50pm On Jan 12
Djponpin1:

Your WhatsApp number
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:07am On Jan 13
Don't let the cost of fuel prevent you from owning a vehicle. Being mobile is a necessity.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:49pm On Jan 13
The rate at which people buy car has reduced significantly. Fuel is no joke at all.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:44pm On Jan 13
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:02pm On Jan 14
Happy Sunday Nairalanders❤️❤️❤️

This is gon be great week.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:15am On Jan 15
Have a great week everyone. One love❤️❤️😊
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:26pm On Jan 15
Every moving part on a car has a mileage. Don't be deceived by how neat the toks car looks. Let's help you check its service history.

Contact me immediately for your car pre-purchase inspection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Many Cars Does Olamide Have? / How To Check How Much Oil Your Car Takes / Nigerian Auto Insurers: Do They Ever Pay Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.