Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ (8516 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:47am On Apr 26
Me waiting for client two hours after he said he'll soon be there.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:28pm On Apr 26
Let's do it this weekend. You got a car to inspect? This weekend is the perfect time.

Let's plan it together.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:46pm On Apr 26
I smile when my clients ask how I figured out a particular hidden problem on a car. Sellers hate it when we unearth those things they spent money to hide. All exposed in a flash😂😂

I love the feeling.

Chat me up at anytime. Don't wait two days to when you wanna check a car. Let's discuss ahead🤝

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:44pm On Apr 26
Client: I already prayed about this car. I believe it'll be good.

Me: Why you come invite me?

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:37pm On Apr 26
This weekend might already be choked up. Let's book an appointment with a car seller for next week.

Call in and let's discuss ahead.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:10am On Apr 27
Weekend is here. Let's all enjoy the rest.

I won't be resting so much though. Got cars to inspect, clients to make happy.

If you are also looking to get a car, don't hesitate to contact me ahead.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:29am On Apr 27
Having a car thoroughly inspected before purchase is not really something anyone should contemplate for too long.

When buying a car, it should be one of those things you should consider part of the expenses.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:04am On Apr 27
Presently at Lekki/Ajah. Seize the opportunity and let's check a vehicle for you here.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:52pm On Apr 27
Don't you want to sit in your house and receive this type of report on a car you are eyeing? It's not even that expensive to get it. Send a dm.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:36pm On Apr 27
What a day! Busy day at the office.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:02am On Apr 28
Happy Sunday everyone. Let's all have a good rest
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:17am On Apr 28
Did you know we are also on Jiji?

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:25pm On Apr 28
A new week is here. Let's talk about the car you intend to buy during the week. My dm is open

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:04pm On Apr 28
You have no idea how many car sellers take my contact at the point of inspection. People are always fascinated by my eye for details and how meticulous I unearth all the faults on their car.

It's never a good day sellers of bad cars, but AutoConsult must deliver. The job is the job.

For premium car Inspection, AutoConsult remains your plug.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:18pm On Apr 28
My best moment always

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:00am On Apr 29
Good morning to everyone reading this now and in the future. I hope you all had a good rest yesterday?!

It's a new week. Approach it with renewed vigor. Leave nothing to chance. Go forth and make history. Break all your personal records.

Let's celebrate later in the week in my dm.

I certainly hope part of that celebration will include getting a new car.

Ciao
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:08am On Apr 29
"This car engine dey sound well". This statement has put lots of people in serious car wahala.

Don't let the sound of engine deceive you oo😂😂

That's why I Ike Toyotas. Once the engine starts going bad, it begins to sound like pepper grinder😩😩

Cars like Honda, Honda, Ford etc will so deceive you with their sound ehnn😂
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:39am On Apr 29
Using different sizes of tires on your vehicle can result in high fuel consumption.

Use a uniform size and inflate it to manufacturer's specifications

You need a vehicle checked in Lagos or anywhere else?

Chat me up on whatsapp

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:32pm On Apr 29
Car sellers always ask me for the details of my inspection. Well I tell them it's a privileged information, only for my client who has paid well for it.

END
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:16pm On Apr 29
I love referrals. Refer your friends and family to me. Thank you in advance

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:32pm On Apr 29
Busy day today. AutoConsult ready to serve you better tomorrow.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:57am On Apr 30
Good morning beautiful people. Let's have a beautiful day.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:26am On Apr 30
Save this for later.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:22am On Apr 30
This fuel issue is really beginning to piss me me off🤦
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:20pm On Apr 30
Volkswagen Passat has lovely technology. I would put my money on a brand new or very fairly used any day. Love those cars..

Need help inspecting a car you wanna buy? Talk to AutoConsult immediately.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:00am On May 01
Morning to everyone reading this. A big shout out to all Nigerian workers out there. Y'all rock❤️❤️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:59pm On May 01
This month will be the best yet this year for all of us. I've got a good feeling about this.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:53pm On May 01
I'm very capable of inspecting any brand of car - from a Nissan Micra to a Rolls Royce.

Call me ahead so we can arrange a meeting.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:06pm On May 01
AutoConsult and Transparency na 5&6.

A short conversation is enough to convince you.

Chat me up tonight.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:21am On May 02
I'll be unavailable on Saturday. Let's fix all appointments to tomorrow and next week.

Have you identified the car you wish to drive? Chat me up, let's deliberate on it before you start the search.

AutoConsult remains to committed to getting you the best cars in the market.

Don't waste any second to contact me.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:54am On May 02
This fuel issue is not even funny anymore. Cost of transportation now is through the roof. Just ridiculous. Sigh!

You need not worry about how you'll have a car inspected though. Just connect with the seller. I'll go there for you. You need not stress yourself.

The report is all you need - a ruthlessly honest one at that.

Call in now.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:23pm On May 02
Another good day at the office. This month just gets better and better.

I'm available to help you inspect a car tomorrow. Call in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dumb Cars Will Be Dead In The Long Run. Only Smart Cars Will Survive / Overheating Problem With My Isuzu Rodeo / The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos)

Viewing this topic: pointblank247(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.