Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? (13815 Views)

I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Kobicove(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gamesmart:
Yep!!!

When you have sluts like Uzoamaka Ohiri on the streets of Nigeria, it is a sensible action.

Haba!
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by PureNigerDeltan(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
With the kind of women we have now it’s 💯 right oh!!! Fear who no fear Nedu Wazobia ex-wife

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Ndipe(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Not true. A man was stunned to discover that the child he was raising was not actually his after his wife died and two men sent him a nasty letter informing him that the child wasnt his. A DNA test was done and it was discovered the child wasnt his biologically. He still loved the child but the court sided with the biological father and he lost custody of him. The child doesnt have his last name anymore. It was on Oprah Winfrey's show.

https://www.nairaland.com/13738/dna-testing-kids

Quality20:
No its not a way to go. Children born in ur home ate urs, nobody can lawfully claim them other than you. Don't embarrass those innocent kids or their mothers

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by cutesharon(f): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
As a lady, it is not bad since she is sure there is no foul play na. As long as it is also okay for the woman to secretly leave the marriage after the test due to trust issues. A courageous man will confront the wife before such test. grin grin grin

pradoyeep:
A virtuous, faithful and loving wife doesn't deserve DNA verification, except for official reasons.
Now as a man, is it right to secretly do DNA test on your kids, even when there are no traces of cheating?
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
cutesharon:
As a lady, it is not bad since she is sure there is no foul play na. As long as it is also okay for the woman to secretly leave the marriage after the test due to trust issues. A courageous man will confront the wife before such test. grin grin grin
That is it! Once you begin to tamper with trust, you might as well end the relationship there and then. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by finallybusy: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
No. He should raise another man’s children.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by finallybusy: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is it! Once you begin to tamper with trust, you might as well end the relationship there and then. undecided
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by CaveAdullam: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Yes. It is wrong.

How can he conduct a paternity test "secretly" and still call himself the "head of the home"? He ought to conduct the test openly. If possible, the first week of birth when the woman is recuperating from labor pains and filled with the joy of a newlyborn child.

Relationship in the 21st century is a game. Only a foolish and finished man will not play to protect his end after all the series of infidelity and paternity frauds circulating the globe.

A paternity test should be like a project a man should fulfill before he dies.

This is not a matter of trust or mistrust. It's a dire situation we find ourselves. So, all soldiers in the field must be gallant.

There is no reason not to do a paternity test. Even if said woman is as holy as Mary the mother of Jesus ("that one na Holy Spirit give am belle...well sha" ) he must strive for a paternity test.

Thanks.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Tayorshd87: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
advanceDNA:
Which one is secret DNA.??
If wife has nothing to hide why will she bother?

My brother I tire OOO..

Very simple logic and reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Tayorshd87: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
efficiencie:

If you are not sure then do a DNA test. If you marry olosho you must do DNA test. If she get belle for your before marriage do DNA test. If she attends vigil by night but wear skimpy by day and she is your wife do DNA test. If your pikin dey resemble your neighbor do DNA test...in short, if you marry public utility as a wife you and DNA test must be 5 and 6.

because u must not trust any girl from Nigerian soil abi 😂😆

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Nolevel666: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Lol all this DNA banter ends online, offline none of them dingos have the guts to do it, they see it as wastage of money and unnecessary headache, but then, most male comments here only mouth off online to feel among and get encouragement from their kind through likes and insults on females, more like noisemakers with no action 🥴
Call me whatever name you want
If you are really a woman behind this moniker just know that a revolution against women is beginning to cook now
The chance wey we don give una don day too much
Na afghanistan system fit una

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by wolement: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Quality20:
No its not a way to go. Children born in ur home ate urs, nobody can lawfully claim them other than you. Don't embarrass those innocent kids or their mothers
People like you like living in delusion.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by pricemond1: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
As for me ooo

Even before bringing the child home, I will go and do the DNA 🧬 in another hospital, if the child is mine, I will come back to the hospital to pick you and the child. And if reverse is the case, am going home from the DNA centre.
The father of your child will come and discharge you.

Alot of men have died because of the sudden shock of raising another man's child for decades.

They no dey right cheating wife for head, so before you shock me, na me go first electrocute you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Sleekfingers: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
I did DNA for my 2 sons, without telling my wife. But she later found out. She was angry, saying all kinda stuffs. I didn't even say a word. Planning to do for my daughter too.
Because Nigeria is the headquarter of paternity fraud. So my advice to any sensible Nigerian is to do DNA oooo.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by chris51(f): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

Whats this one saying..??

I wonder
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by mayor1814: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
D major issue with this DNA of a thing is d cost. If dem mistakenly make it cheap lasan, some naija women no go like am

I think dey should make it cheap

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by InvertedHammer: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
pradoyeep:
A virtuous, faithful and loving wife doesn't deserve DNA verification, except for official reasons.
Now as a man, is it right to secretly do DNA test on your kids, even when there are no traces of cheating?
/
Let's sum it up---

TRUST but VERIFY!

If DNA tests benefit women, it would have been mandatory. But men are nonchalant in issues that destroy their lives. That's why such a question comes up in the first place. Who does DNA test hurt? Women! That's why they are pushing back really hard.

/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Entanglement: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Quality20:
you sure say na from your papa preek you comot from?

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by 10thTenthMan: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
pradoyeep:

It is technically called a POM Test. A Peace of Mind Test.
Do it for your own peace of mind.

I encourage Everyman to do DNA Tests on ALL and ANY Child that a woman claims is his. Whether a wife or girlfriend. Regardless of whether she was the best virgin in town or a so called virtuous woman. In fact trust them less.

In my humble opinion and as a matter of fact IT SHOULD BE LAW! IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY. Just as registration of Birth and Issuance of a Birth Certificate follows the birth of every child, so should a CERTIFICATE OF PATERNITY follow the birth of any child. It should be mandatory and compulsory!! After all HOSPITALS HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO SWITH BABIES AND MAKE MISTAKES.

Since the government’s due process will be a long democratic debate before it can even be considered law, men should take the initiative and carry out this Peace of Mind Test. It saves a lot of energy and removes all doubts. You avoid heart breaks in future. You know the kids are yours. There is no doubt. And you settle properly into child upbringing knowing that these are your seeds. Your offspring. Your gene pool.

Doing a Peace of Mind Test is easy. Many labs will send you sample kits to quietly draw samples. Some will tell you to bring personal items like combs, toothbrushes, etc. No one is harmed. No one. It is peaceful, quiet, and assuring.

Fear women. All. Never believe in their useless tears if “so you don’t trust me”. In fact when they cry is when you should do three (3) tests in 3 separate labs. Yes. Confirm and reconfirm the results. It is a MUST. Do not be fooled by her feigned or current charity. Do not be fooled by how religious she is. Do not be fooled by her feigned quietness, humbleness or loyalty or faithfulness/chastity. Even a guy who paid for and contributed semen to his wife’s IVF did the tests after the triplets were born.

Do not dare TO EVER TRUST A WOMAN ON AN ISSUE OF PATERNITY. You will regret it and won’t have peace of mind. Do not. I repeat do not. In this issue NO WOMAN IS GOOD OR VIRTOUS OR HONEST. On this matter THEY ARE ALL THIEVES!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by emekajacobogbon(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
pradoyeep:

How foolish some women think, always believing there's no trace to their secret doings, thinking they are smart. Not knowing that some men like me see more clearly in the darkest room. My dear so far he didn't marry you a virgin, there's no trust anywhere.
Maybe you people used church doctrine to nail him down with no sex before nonsense, then after wedding he discovered that you are a borehole, never will he trust you again

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by 10thTenthMan: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
emekajacobogbon:

How foolish some women think, always believing there's no trace to their secret doings, thinking they are smart. Not knowing that some men like me see more clearly in the darkest room. My dear so far he didn't marry you a virgin, there's no trust anywhere.
Maybe you people used church doctrine to nail him down with no sex before nonsense, then after wedding he discovered that you are a borehole, never will he trust you again

Even if you marry her a virgin please do a peace of mind DNA test.

Some virgins mess around but avoid penetration and then get pregnant and still callously pin it on a “nice guy with potentials”.

Do a Peace of Mind Test when ANY WOMAN (regardless of age, creed, race, religion, etc) tells you a child is yours. I don’t care how much she claims she loves you. Just do the test. The worst thing You can do is listen to a Woman on paternity issues.

They are demons when it comes to setting you up with pregnancy because they see you as the better candidate to raise the babies in their tummies.

Do a Test. Let not any foolish pastor, G.O, or your parents or siblings or friends talk you out of it.

For every child, do the test.

As for me I shall conduct 2 to 3 tests on each child.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by nighthawk1: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Quality20:

I hope you live in 9ja or this world? With all the infidelity all over the place? Kai u shock me ohhh.

I will do mine boldly because if turn the table and two grown kids walk in claiming first and second born and claiming all the man's properties. Won't she ask for DNA test too?

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Dancebreaker: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Every half reasonable guy should do paternity test. Even if you met her virgin. People do change.

About 25% (a recent report says 26.2%) of all kids belong to another man and 35% of firstborn kids belong to another man.

Unless you are quite happy to raise kids for another man.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Dancebreaker: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
emekajacobogbon:

How foolish some women think, always believing there's no trace to their secret doings, thinking they are smart. Not knowing that some men like me see more clearly in the darkest room. [b]My dear so far he didn't marry you a virgin, there's no trust anywher[/b]e.
Lol. Some Middle Eastern ladies who studied in the West go and do surgery to restore virginity after flenjo at university. grin cheesy

Even if you met her as a virgin, people do change. Especially after tasting how sweet it is, she might go wild.

Simply no trust anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by donhils: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Says a lot about the wife and the marriage
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Ajalalomo: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2023
Quality20:

I'm not sure where you got that rule or law, but after nearly 13 years, my brother was able to reclaim his son from both his ex-girlfriend and the ex-girlfriend's spouse.

He and the lady started dating while they were in high school, but the lady later got married to someone else. A few months after the woman was married, according to my brother, they had intercourse, and he believed the boy who the lady gave birth to a few months later was his son. He has been arguing with her over this matter since he discovered that the lady got pregnant.

The lady's husband had him arrested in 2015, and one of the officers at the station suggested that my brother and the lady's husband should go to court to resolve it.

During the court hearing, they asked them to go for DNA, and the DNA tests presented in court revealed that my brother is the child's biological father.

He later sued for custody in 2018, and he won.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by enemyofprogress: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Quality20:
this one don chop vegetables

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by enemyofprogress: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2023
Dpen11 will never agree to do DNA test. I don't know why
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by hobat4cash(m): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Quality20:
To curse you dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by nedekid: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2023
As I always say, once a child is born, codedly do the test. Do not be deceived or make your emotions shake you.
On the other hand, if you are already eg 50 and above, forget about any test. Carry on with your life as your kids are already grown. Doing any test will only lead you to an early grave if you find out there is kleg from results.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by hobat4cash(m): 12:31am On Oct 05, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Lol all this DNA banter ends online, offline none of them dingos have the guts to do it, they see it as wastage of money and unnecessary headache, but then, most male comments here only mouth off online to feel among and get encouragement from their kind through likes and insults on females, more like noisemakers with no action 🥴
Trash

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by 1Sharon(f): 12:35am On Oct 05, 2023
If he wants to, let him do it secretly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.