Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (13799 Views)

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! / My friend and my feelings.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by ifeanyi212(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2008
THERE IS THIS GIRL I LOVE BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS TO HER CAUSE SHE IS TOO CLOSED TO ME, WE DO THINGS TOGETHER, LAUGH TOGETHER, BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO COVERT HER TO BE MY LOVER I REALLY LOVE HER, PLEASE I NEED YOUR OPINION,
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:30am On May 02, 2008
ifeanyi212:

BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO COVERT HER TO BE MY LOVER

what do you mean by that?
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by acidrop(f): 9:31am On May 02, 2008
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaa. typical shy guys.

anyway, 1st thing 1st, stop treating her as if she is ur close friend, and start doing with her the normal casual things u do with ur lover. not the intimate stuff ooo. mostly the love n caring part. then when she notice ur change in behaviour n ask then u fill her in.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by arianne(f): 9:54am On May 02, 2008
such a tragedy.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by kayowalemi(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2008
guess you must be a first timer in this issue. it has happened to so many guys even here in Nairaland. you know what? first rule: stay away from her for some time, second rule: start discussing raw romance issue and watch her reaction closly. third rule: will tell you later.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by frank316(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2008
loook my friend, you better go and tell that girl how you feel and stop wasting your time.

if you cant tell a girl how you feel, then how can you husle for money, how can you find a job, how can you face a job interview, how can you be  a bos of your own and interview people
think of all this and change your life, no dulling

1 Like

Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by natalya: 10:45am On May 02, 2008
;d
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by iku: 11:40pm On May 18, 2008
"Love hurts but friendship hurts more when lost trough Love."

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by RampantT(f): 1:21am On May 19, 2008
Love has to hurt to be true love na. . .

@post
If you dnt know how to express yourself, how should I know how to advice you to express yourself? Your feelings?
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by menix(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2008
Ifeanyi maka why, stop being shy before Emeka go take over,
Guy speak out, tell her d koko, Just expect a NO or a YES,
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by welli(f): 1:34pm On May 19, 2008
@ poster ,if u re not bold enuf to tell a gurl how u feel for her den u re not worthy to take part in d act(dating).if u re not a man over ur feelings den tell me where u act as a man.if we tell u wat to say to her,re we also goin to tell u how to divide her legs?
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by 9jaboi1(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2008
express yaw feelings by expressing it 2 her.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by Damoche10: 5:37pm On May 19, 2008
Welli,

Don't be to hard on this guy abeg. he needs our help. I just wonder, Why is he shy? If they are that close and he still can't express himself then he has a problem. Is the woman in question dating someone?
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by exabyte(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2008
look here guy, yours is not the first but becareful because it depends on how you met unlike me,when my gf dumped me,i became closer to my school daugter when she sent me a love card ,i asked her what for ,she said that she notice my bad mod while claiming that she doesn't know the content of the card but i didn't believe her . then i was not sure of my feelings for her so i didn't respond to it because of the confusion. What am i trying to say? after some time. i try to mension it so that i can say it to her but she always pretend as if she doesn't understand and that it never happens and now we are still at it a journey of about 7 years am telling you ,ifeanyi that there are some pretenders but the problem is falling -in love with them.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by tboy1(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2008
exabyte:

look here guy, yours is not the first but becareful because it depends on how you met unlike me,when my girlfriend dumped me,i became closer to my school daugter when she sent me a love card ,i asked her what for ,she said that she notice my bad mod while claiming that she doesn't know the content of the card but i didn't believe her . then i was not sure of my feelings for her so i didn't respond to it because of the confusion. What am i trying to say? after some time. i try to mension it so that i can say it to her but she always pretend as if she doesn't understand and that it never happens and now we are still at it a journey of about 7 years am telling you ,ifeanyi that there are some pretenders but the problem is falling -in love with them.

Bros you just scatter me with bullets with no warning grin grin grin

ifeanyi212:

THERE IS THIS GIRL I LOVE BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS TO HER CAUSE SHE IS TOO CLOSED TO ME, WE DO THINGS TOGETHER, LAUGH TOGETHER, BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO COVERT HER TO BE MY LOVER I REALLY LOVE HER, PLEASE I NEED YOUR OPINION,

Just speak to her and let her know how you feel and pls do NOT tell her you love her.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by foeapp: 2:11am On Aug 21, 2014
We at FOE, have developed an app to specifically address this concern. You can try it out at:

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foe.app&hl=en
Apple Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id868617469
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by guente02(m): 2:29am On Aug 21, 2014
LOL.
Op just change your too soft attitude towards her and pour your feelings to her sharply. As someone above me said you'll either get a yes or no (happens most of the time) so get started.
My last three outings was -ve but your guy must move on.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by Vixen101(f): 2:55am On Aug 21, 2014
You wasting more time to tell her how you feel isn't good too. You just have to try and talk to her, chances are she likes you...or she doesn't.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by kokoA(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2014
You no fit tell babe wey you close to your feelings, na the one wey no close to you you go fit come tell? Bros, it's bad practice to write all caps on the internet except you are shouting at someone. #TakeNote.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings by edego2up(m): 12:12am On Jan 13, 2019
Vixen101:
You wasting more time to tell her how you feel isn't good too. You just have to try and talk to her, chances are she likes you...or she doesn't.
let me put you on go and tell your mother to tell her about your feelings. or read your Bible see how one of king David's son BREAK that yoke..those who have eyes let them hear.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Sex Shop In Asaba / How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) / Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.