Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke (28540 Views)

Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) / Thierry Henry Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
fredoooooo:

Ya papa with his literacy still dey beg for food and continue to take advices from mad men ... hoeloeshi cheesy grin

My father is a Brazilian and he is 100 times better than your entire Village which is suffering from prostitution in literacy and mentality syndrome

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by iamtardey: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see you becoming a prophet, I see seun donating a very large bell to you for ringing, I see you prophesying on Nairaland front page in the coming weeks.

This I have seen.
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by fredoooooo: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
TruthHurts1:
Was there TikTok in 1994 when Baggio missed his penalty? Of course some fans mocked him. You will always have some emotionally unstable fans who act like brats when things are not going their team's way. That doesn't always mean that racism is involved.

Fans will mock but but not the national team office .. fans can do whatever they want ..
Mr bratwurst ... calm down .. no need to unleash ya frustration on me . You can easily make ya point without mention ... I don't do bant or feelings ... stay clear baeg

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

What are you ranting about?
if you are not satisfied with where you are staying you have a country to go back to and suffer in there

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:

You are suffering from a complex, I am yet to ascertain which. cool

But you are the one which is even suffering more in the poverty capital of the world the only job criminality and prostitution

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by BoldBrainz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
if you are not satisfied with where you are staying you have a country to go back to and suffer in there

You're still not making much sense.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
Oga what point exactly are you trying to buttress because you just dey foam for mouth.

As I said if you are not happy in another man's countries you can pack your things and go to your site hole. There is nothing shameful about it get on the next flight and go home bunch of illiterate which go to another man's country I want to destroy it

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by CCIA: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

But you are the one which is even suffering more in the poverty capital of the world the only job criminality and prostitution
Always remember to drink water so you can stay hydrated while you suffer and smile cool

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by Charismatic107: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

As I said if you are not happy in another man's countries you can pack your things and go to your site hole. There is nothing shameful about it get on the next flight and go home bunch of illiterate which go to another man's country I want to destroy it
what is the correlation between everything you typed up there and the topic being discussed, You are not making any sense here bro.
Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
what is the correlation between everything you typed up there and the topic being discussed, You are not making any sense here bro.
If you are in another man's country and you are not happy you can always go back home to be suffering and smiling
Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please I am sending anybody here what is Nigerian Embassy it's not a criminal organisation where from High Commissioner to gate man is criminal.

Go to any country in the world and mention Nigerian Embassy and look if people don't look at you or treat you like a criminal

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by oakenfold: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
The nairaland racism supporter club go soon assemble here come mark register. grin
Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by Okiton: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:
I have a theory.

It sounds ridiculous but are we sure the tiktok handler isn't a Real Madrid fan who wants Osimhen angry enough to want to leave Napoli and go to Madrid?

Crazy theory sha

If Osimhen leaves Napoli today, he will head straight to Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by Mohisah: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
quickberry:
Osimhen should leave the club in the summer
Asap
Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by Flamemignon1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
It’s heigh time we start our own down here cos they always make caricature of our own over there. Lazy asses white monkeys.
Good luck with that if tribalism will let you
Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by udemzyudex(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pls stop this racist nonsense
Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by mickyeddi(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
quickberry:
Why summer? He can leave in the winter in January.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by Georgejeez: 12:52am On Oct 06, 2023
Until we vehemently and consciously develop our leagues and rebrand our own Football ,, our Sons will continue to suffer shege in the hands of the White Man ...
Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by kayusely70(m): 2:57am On Oct 06, 2023
quickberry:
I quite agre with you, but he still has two years left in his contract with Napoli!
Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by Amuluonyenaego: 5:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Good luck with that if tribalism will let you
Consult me when it’s time to write your jamb.
Re: Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke by Charismatic107: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If you are in another man's country and you are not happy you can always go back home to be suffering and smiling
We are discussing about racism you are talking about suffering and smiling, Is it Osimhen that is suffering and smiling? Rest bro cos you are still not making any sense here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Tobi Amusan Wins Gold In Women's 100m Hurdles Event / Clemens Westerhof: I Will Sue Bonfrere To Clear My Name On Selling USA '94 Game / Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.