Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu (23581 Views)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
hopexter:

Illiterate sighted grin
I am not like you. You're a tout. You were sent to school to acquire knowledge but you ended up been a dropout. Now you're an owomida agbero disturbing the whole place. Shameful.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Mubiola360: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beremx:
Who dash monkey banana?
That's not the issue,, show us where they denied Tinubu or you shut your f smelling mouth up forever about the case

2 Likes

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Mubiola360: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
felong:
This one is just looking for appointment from Tinubu. Shi shi he will not see.
Show us where they denied Tinubu or you shut up your dirty mouth

3 Likes

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Afotinu: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Werey wan give $100k, oloriburuku, this guy sha dey find cheap publicity, this guy dey find job for this administration and if Tinubu dey see this guy tweets, baba for don give am job o.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Justiceleague1: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dsimmer:
Those headless mobs are just retards without functional brain. I wouldn't bother myself with their gibberish. After all Buhari was cloned according to the headless mobs. They're always saying useless gibberish at the face of facts because they don't have functional brain!
We all know that buhari is and will forever be your role model!
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Shikena:
Making zero sense as usual. Reno's free 100k is waiting if you are sure you have any brain grin

Typical rotten mentality
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Shikena(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Senseless.

zinaunreal:

Typical rotten mentality
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Haywhy3579: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=sotall post=126195306]

You are delusion personified.

Some of you are so corrupt and dumb you dont care if the right thing isnt done as far as the person you support is concerned. [/quotpe]
funny and so childish of u not to maximize atleast 2% of ur brain out of 100 God gave humans. u are so paranoid that u think whatever u taught is the right thing. the person u want to kill urself for is more corrupt than ur entire family. so just be calm and think like a normal useful humanbeign
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Shikena(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
On every endeavour, the focus must always be on understanding the real issue. Anything else is distraction and sheer waste of time and energy. Facts are sacred, emotions can't manufacture facts.

1 Like

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Menclothing: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Isobug:
Go away with your rubbish bet. Who has time for irrelevant bets.
Very denigrating political jobber. Your own political jobbing is too dirty aswear.
THUBV Forged his replacement Diploma, that's all
He didn’t forged bsc again ma diploma 😳😂😂
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by searchlight: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Atiku is going bankrupt cheesy.

He must be disappointed to some extent.
until he becomes poorer than your father I won't believe you.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by searchlight: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
All the igbos in politics section disturbing our peace come n cash out now

Come out now or keep quiet for life

Cc
Racoon
Gidgiddy
N all other wailers

Cash out season
Even if you don't know what to type or you don't have sense, just mention igbos and you will have likes and shares.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by EjehDtiger: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Reno ofockery wey no worth 1k usd

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

Shut up! Na you e dey pain pass!!!
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Omoawoke2(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Anybody still following obidients at this period deserves to be captured with immediate effect and sent to a mental institution.
Obidients are moronss
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by simongonner: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
See the same Reno wey some low life dey hype

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by plaindealer: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
This is the first time Igbos ignore and no won take money...

How hard is it to prove the man wrong and just collect his money..

Reno sabi these clowns well well.. grin grin grin
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by OsunOriginal: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

@renoomokri

The table shaker!
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Omoawoke2(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Isobug:
Go away with your rubbish bet. Who has time for irrelevant bets.
Very denigrating political jobber. Your own political jobbing is too dirty aswear.
THUBV Forged his replacement Diploma, that's all

Since Reno made that statement, even me a supporter of tinubu have been searching for evidence because I wan chop 100k...
If you have the evidence, I use God beg you, please dm let's find a way to chop this 100k

3 Likes

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Omoawoke2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jughead29:
They clearly stated that They didn't have certificate Tinubu tender to INEC

The statement has no two meaning Mr. Man

I am Yoruba but this statement is implicating. Don't be a tribal bigot

I am Yoruba but
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Omodua(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
how is the moniker you quoted mortgaging his conscience?
Because he carries anything Tinubu like crate of eggs. Very impervious to reasoning. Hardly finds fault or blinks an eye on Tinubu's misdemeanor.
Just because of crumbs from his table.

Only a psychosis behaves that way.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Dsimmer: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
aylive02:
. You are the retard and deluded here bro.

Another headless mob wailing.

Bunch of headless mobs without brain & direction like Soludo stated.

Better go fix your brain! CSU has severally affirmed that Tinubu attended their school while confirming him as their alumnus yet headless mobs without brain are still crying unnecessarily! Crying for what exactly?
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Finestgurlie(f): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
EjehDtiger:

Shut up! Na you e dey pain pass!!!
stop crying my baby
oya lemme sing a song for you.

Go to sleep, go to sleep. Close your big blood shot eyes. You're a dope, and you're a lug, and I hope you don't wake up!
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Lapintoz50: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
My simple conclusion is that they have become delusional and hysterical. Absolutely nothing can redeem them again.

They have all been pained that a Yoruba man beat them again. The omoluabis defeated an empty chest beating Yes Daddy opo anambra. They can't get over it. Therefore any negative noise on Tinubu is music to their ears. Its a natural hatred for the omoluabis for them.

But check the history of Nigeria, have they ever triumphed over us. Simple No! Hausa Fulani will never allow them rule over them. 1967 is still very fresh in the North.

Whatever propaganda makes them feel relevant, let them enjoy. President Tinubu’s CSU certificate is fake. No problem. Take that info to the bank and collect dollars. Or just hang it in your Alaba market stall and be balling.

Mumu people.

Dsimmer:

Another headless mob wailing.

Bunch of headless mobs without brain & direction like Soludo stated.

Better go fix your brain! CSU has severally affirmed that Tinubu attended their school while confirming him as their alumnus yet headless mobs without brain are still crying unnecessarily! Crying for what exactly?

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Gucciswaz: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

@renoomokri
we Don hear .. seeking for relivance..
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Savysouth: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Reno no get that money him Dey bet na😂..werey
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Kay25(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Reno ofockery wey no worth 1k usd

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Like say u don see 1 dollar before wey u dey yab a whole former special assistant to a President
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by hopexter(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

I am not like you. You're a tout. You were sent to school to acquire knowledge but you ended up been a dropout. Now you're an owomida agbero disturbing the whole place. Shameful.

Saying all these doesn’t mean you’re not an illiterate grin

1 Like

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Clasmanj(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
That has been their way
Sellout
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by BabaRay007(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
I tot omokri is a spoke person for Atiku..?

Nawaoooh, fake people everywhere...omokri
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by undigeh: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

@renoomokri
[b]

Mr. Caleb Westberg, the registrar at Chicago State University, said under oath, that "Mr. Tinubu’s certificate, dated June 22, 1979, and tendered to INEC on June 17, 2022, was not issued by the school and its administrators could, therefore, not be able to authenticate its source."

He said Tinubu was the student of the school and had never reported to the school that he lost his certificate to warrant a replacement.

If Tinubu's certificate was not having issues why was he desperate to stop Atiku through appeal to Judge Nancy Maldonado after Jeffrey Gilbert judgement?
Did you know that the school administrator pointed out the discrepancy spotted on INEC certificate and concluded that CSU could not authenticate its source.
Images are not allowed here, otherwise, I would have upload here for you to see.

I repeat my question, if our president had no issues, why was he vehemently objecting Jeffrey Gilbert judgement and went up to higher judge Nancy Maldonado to overturn the initial judgement which she instead affirmed?

Omokri over to you.
[/b]
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Atlantis585: 1:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Eediot wey no get shishi will give 100,000.
What a useless character!
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Diligence: 3:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Dear Agbadorians, Urchins, BaTists, Ebolans,

Must Reno bring an arm & a leg b4 una go give am job? Habba!

Anyone who has any Agbadorians, Urchins, BaTists, Ebolans in the bank or educational outfit should be ultra-cautious; they don't care about The Process, all they want is Outcome.

The results that BAT used as credentials from a non-existing school don't matter to them... Remind me what VOIDABLE AB INITIO means in law!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Ortom: Removing History Subject From Curriculum Is Evil / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.