Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu (23658 Views)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Cantonese: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2023
ShaqFu:
what you wrote clearly describes you.

You see now Mr. Follow Follow. Even your response shows how you do not have a mind of your own. You were clearly described. That spell may be hard to leave you.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Decarbonisation: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Reno Omokri the political jobber with less than 10k in his bank accounts wants to give someone 100k USD to prove what is widely known to anyone with a functional brain? Lol

Fu..cking idio...tic and pathetic human being

Tinubu is a criminal, a fraud and a corrupt vagabond... If anyone else thinks otherwise with the overwhelming evidences we have at our disposal, that person is a lost cause!

End.

1 Like

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by koladebrainiac(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
now worship your God Reno ofockery in peace
hahahahaha
lol oga worship ur porverty in peace
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by sucess001(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Shikena:

Interesting.

You can ask God, but here you should focus on the issue and discuss like a sane person.
in there any sane person in your generation?
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by obrian888: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2023
WHERE IS THIS MUMU GOING TO GET USD100K FROM? SOMEBODY SHOULD REMIND THAT HE IS MENTIONING DOLLARS O, AND NOT NAIRA, BECAUSE THIS MUMU NEVER WORK USD10K SEF, EXCEPT FOR THE STOLEN ONE UNDER FI DI FI, I CHALLENGE HIM TO PROVE OTHERWISE.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by lwisee: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
RomanGreen:

Shame on you, Atiku a Fulani man went to court to expose Tinubu but obidients be your problem, how do you people reason? Oh I get it, you people are afraid of calling out your slave masters(Fulanis) coz Atiku is a Fulani man but none of you have ever had the balls to call him out. Spineless cowards. Tueh

See them

Ozuor
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Lead76: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
I take the challenge pay 4% upfront
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Bini90: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by ozo13(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
immediately I saw Reuben Abati submission on the CSU matter , I became convince it was normal noise making by Obidients to hold on to what ever makes them happy just like they mast*rbated on the 25% Abuja requirement before the tribunal Judges made them and their lawyers to understand it isn't needed
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Tito24: 3:40am On Oct 10, 2023
Isobug:
Go away with your rubbish bet. Who has time for irrelevant bets.
Very denigrating political jobber. Your own political jobbing is too dirty aswear.
THUBV Forged his replacement Diploma, that's all
why not just show us where CSU denied Tinubu

They don dey talk rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers / Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.