Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School (23483 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sad 😔
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by NaijaCover(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
BAD NEWS Don Plenty For Here
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by Bukka14: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
need a painter or cleaner for your comforts,office ,hotels etc.in Lagos Call Joad and sons Enterprise . 07086132288 . Anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Faithful0:
Bad news

Not reported by . undecided
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by tiswell(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dreal1247:
All these statements of 'Investigation is ongoing ', at times, it seems to get me confused. The story is simple, short and direct. What are they still investigating? The most worrisome aspect is that most of the times, the investigation never gets compeleted.
it's called,professionalism, something your dull. brain nlcan never understand.
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by kherlly(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
This seems fishy... The impact should not have killed the pupil since no one was driving it.

Rip
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by prophetfire: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Village people went and removed the hand brakes
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by Addme: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
dominique:
If you park on a sloppy terrain always engage your handbrakes chai! Someone probably rested on the car making it descend freely down the slope. Such a painful and avoidable accident, may God console the family of the deceased sad
The bolded is the best scenario that happened.
Seriously very avoidable.
May God console her family.
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by Mendy101: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Let’s try to be parking cars with hand break please, if you park with just the gear the transmission Abi gearbox or whatever May fail and such could lead to such cases
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by phemmyfour: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
JohnAOne:
Never underestimate the use of your handbrake.
It's not handbrake issue. The braking system is faulty
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
JohnAOne:
Never underestimate the use of your handbrake.
It has failed me, at home too. Broke the fence
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by JohnAOne: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hamzashaf99:

It has failed me, at home too. Broke the fence
Honey, you gotta have that handbrake (and your whole brake system) checked.

May we not have accidents.

1 Like

Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by Justkatty(f): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is so sad
May her soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by NaijaCover(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Not reported by . undecided

IS ACTIVE
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by Bimpe29: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

What a tragic occurrence!
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by drololaaof: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dreal1247:
All these statements of 'Investigation is ongoing ', at times, it seems to get me confused. The story is simple, short and direct. What are they still investigating? The most worrisome aspect is that most of the times, the investigation never gets compeleted.
The investigation may be complete, but the report may never be released for some reason beyond explanation not to cause more damage
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by Emdebby2: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Just like that she lost her life. Death that could have been avoided. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by clockwisereport: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
PriNceNova:
RIP TO THE DEAD

Joseph Wale is a professional fraudster. Go and die
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by PriNceNova(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
clockwisereport:

Joseph Wale is a professional fraudster. Go and die

Online warrior, you are just very stup!d, you can't talk to me one on one, e sure for me, because u go collect...
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by clockwisereport: 4:09am On Oct 06, 2023
PriNceNova:

Online warrior, you are just very stup!d, you can't talk to me one on one, e sure for me, because u go collect...

Pauper dey overrate himself.i can't talk to you one or one because you are Dangote, Power mike of Neni or Killiwe nwaozuzu ? Oya, go and rush and edit your scamming post. Onye oshi
Re: Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School by callmemakaveli: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
@Aflick a.k.a Damilola Popoola (Real Names) initiated a chargeback on Paypal funds two days after I sent him naira, and scammed me of $450 last year around June. I made a report here on Nairaland about it, and his details added to the Scam list.

I was surfing through the business section one afternoon, I came across a recent post the thief made inorder to lure innocent victims. I had to raise awareness, and warn others.

I believe the thief @Aflick got angry and retaliated with false allegation.

@Aflick a.k.a Damilola Popoola is crook and a petty thief

A simple search on his Moniker @Aflick and phone numbers: +79588387937, 08024025436.will expose the thief @Aflick.[/b]

MODIFIED:

Below are links of when I first called him out here;

https://www.nairaland.com/1815334/list-verified-scammers-nairaland/4#116379668

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/159#115283358

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College / UNILAG Promised Us Medicine But Gave Us Botany - Candidates / Tukur Bayero Debunks Breaking 20 Years Jinx As Best Graduating Student From ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.