Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga (15754 Views)

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by AskNgige2: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Speech that won't move the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
But he ddnt graduate..

Many pple lived in school without admission , just hanging around the campus to feel among
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Goodlady(f): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2023
Faithful0:
Atiku is very bold and I think he wants the better for Nigeria but we have someone who can do more better OBI

Confused balablue!
State where you belong. Stylishly supporting Atiku and rooting for Obi.
Let's say Tinubu was removed, it ll be fight btw you obeengos and athièfkulates. All una interest is to be on power not cos of love for Nigerians. Bad news is CSU has vindicated Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Intergrated: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2023
Algrin:
World Press Conference o, National Press Conference o, Local Government Press Conference o, Atiku remains a gunner goner. Oya s'ope oti lo.
is this not madness gunner person when him generation to come go feed your generations to come.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by BoldBrainz(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

That the northerners are keeping mute on this matter should even worry Tinubu the more because they just might be low key behind Atiku

Pay no heed to that clown.

There are tons of Northerners on twitter and they sure have been expressing opinions on these matters. Some people just sit on nairaland to glorify the relevance of their small minds.

Even Tonye Barcanista who fancies himself a god on nairaland, is always cut to size on other reasonable platforms. Sarrki who comes to nairaland to boss around with his opinions makes sure to apply self-respect and caution when opining on issues on X.

There are more children on nairaland because the IQ threshold required to be noticed here, is well below average. It's the reason I carefully pick what mentions to reply.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by gigabyte13: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Who get pressure.....??
Who dey carry pressure....?
So if Atiku speaks now, it is pressure
🤣😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😅
🤣😂😅😂😅🤣😂😂😂
😅🤣😂😅🤣😅🤣🤣😅
OBI explain, explain pass like this
He do yes daddy, yes daddy tire
He go uninvited church services, day and night tire.
Las Las
Him body still touch ground.
Atiku sef, go soon rest
Him body too go soon touch ground.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by firearcher: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2023
AntiWailer:
TIme Wasters

1. Did CSU confirm that Tinubu attended their school. ? - Yes
2. Did they confirm that the Tinubu that attended was a Male student ? - Yes
3. Did they provide the transcript of the Tinubu that went to CSU ? - Yes
4. Did they say that he passed out with Honours ? - Yes
5. Did they say the certificate he held is not the one they gave him in 1970s ? - Yes
6. Did they say the certificate he held is similar to replacement certificate in the 1990s - Yes
7. Has Tinubu ever sworn Affidavit that he lost all his credentials during the Military regime and Nadeco struggles. - Yes.
8. Is the Certificate presented to INEC possibly a replacement certificate - Yes
9. Does CSU know or able to authenticate all their Replacement Cerrtificates. ? No

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves and inability to think.

It is no longer a female, it is now that he went , graduated with honors but forged certificate ?

If you can tell where the deposition alluded to Certificate forgery, show Reno and collect your 100,000 dollars

You should include Government college to the unending list..
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by idamokoemmanuel(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Faithful0:
Atiku is very bold and I think he wants the better for Nigeria but we have someone who can do more better OBI

Reach me for your assignments.
Get your projects,thesis, PowerPoint presentation, proposal done with a stisfying work.check my signature and contact me
You're very unstable fellow.
Ode like you
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by fuke(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
Meanwhile, some organisations and individuals, especially critics have called for the resignation of the president over the saga.

The Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria (HURIWA) called on the Supreme Court to disqualify Tinubu or compel him to resign over alleged identity theft and certificate forgery.

Nationa coordinator Emmanuel Onwubiko.
IPOB ESN UNKNOWN GUNMEN
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Algrin: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Intergrated:
is this not madness gunner person when him generation to come go feed your generations to come.
Bad energy stay far away, please.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by iamjavadem(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Nope, they are not retarded like the Obidents. They know Tinubu attended CSU.
PrinceOfLagos:

That the northerners are keeping mute on this matter should even worry Tinubu the more because they just might be low key behind Atiku
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Mosba: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2023
If Atiku should say something that can incite violence, he will be in the cage next to another mob leader called Cow'nu
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Trizyd(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2023
OBI people against ATIKU are blowing him airs of support. Typical. You all need something to be distracted with tho.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Christistruth00: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2023
bdon123:

Nobody said he didnt attend.The issue is he probably didnt graduate hence his forgery of certificate presented to INEC.its now clear as testified by csu that the cert he presented to INEC is not frm rhem.i suppose forgery is synonymous wit d yoruba people as even d top forgery loc is located in Lagos aka oluwole.
Frm ur comments,ano u dnt care if forgery was involved becos its normal to u

PrinceOfLagos:
Identity theft and certificate forgery

What a man

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by fredoooooo: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Talk is cheap o
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by jrusky(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku go and rest you will just die ontop nothing and make your wives and numerous children venerable to kpekus from your political enemies dem go dey hammer dem with gbolas front and back and from back to front anyhow and your ghost go just dey swallow tape and helpless.

Atiku the earlier you know that Tinubu have 8 years to rule the better for you. Don't kill yourself.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2023
dre11:

Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has fixed a World Press Conference for Thursday. Dele Momodu, one of the campaign spokespersons of Atiku, the presidential candidate of…

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-atiku-ready-to-speak-as-pressure-mounts-on-tinubu-over-chicago-saga/

Nlfpmod

The other day I was discussing with a friend about how our education standard has become. How Jamb cut off mark is now 140…
Well what do you expect when una refuse to have sense and vote in modest people into power. The University Professors will collect funds to declare nonsense in the name of INEC results.

It’s only in Nigeria, you see the educated helping a tout to become a government figure. How will the economy not die? A nitwit without a major degree or any degree in economics or finance will head an strategic position in the finance sector.

Lol.. They said they are floating Naira… now e don sink.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by ejimatic: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2023
dre11:

Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has fixed a World Press Conference for Thursday. Dele Momodu, one of the campaign spokespersons of Atiku, the presidential candidate of…

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-atiku-ready-to-speak-as-pressure-mounts-on-tinubu-over-chicago-saga/

Nlfpmod

I have decided to be silent on Atiku's drunkeness by chasing shadow on the Tinubu's certificate. I however want to make some statements for now:

1 CSU has established that BAT attended CSU

2 BAT is a male not a female .Where F appears is clerical error.

3 A third party can collect Transcript and academic document on behalf of a student in America.

My question is What is the probative value of Atiku' s effort?

Answer : No value

Reasons 1. In law what yiu did not plead at first hearing of a case is NOT acceptable in the SC

Reason 2:. Atiku did not include forgery in his petition at the AC .The law does not allow him again to do so

Reason 3:. Can Atiku start a fresh case now? Answer is No . Any case about Certificate is status barred.

Reason 4 :. There is no case of forgery in the case. All the CSU documents have been deposed by the CSU

Conclusion:. Any case by Atiku on BAT is dead on arrival.

Advice to Mr president:

Those with media publicity should be replaced. They are mediocres in the presidency who have no discretion on their assignments. All of them don't have the will to be the image makers of the presidency.
We expect that they should look for facts and project them to the public.They are just tatalogs in the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by enemyofprogress: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2023
He wants to apologize to Tinubu and the call it quit with politics

Midehi3 I sawed you in my dreams last night. Please come back again today
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by paskal16: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Forgery should be punishable by death by hanging grin
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Cjayboy: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2023
BOLA AHMED TINUBU OR BOLA TINUBU; ARE THEY SAME?

BREEDING OF CRIMINALITY SHOULD BE DISCOURAGED !!!

IDENTITY THEFT IN ACTION...
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by CCIA: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Confused balablue!
State where you belong. Stylishly supporting Atiku and rooting for Obi.
Let's say Tinubu was removed, it ll be fight btw you obeengos and athièfkulates. All una interest is to be on power not cos of love for Nigerians. Bad news is CSU has vindicated Tinubu.
I love when you reason sensibly like this.

The more you use your brain like this instead of your clitoris to reason the better.

I think you can gradually become a normal girl again.

I will be happy for you cool
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by famology(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2023
Waste of time
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Cjayboy: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2023
Did CSU actually mentioned BAT-Bola Ahmed Tinubu or Bola Tinubu?

Can you affirm that Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Bola Tinubu are same thing?

Can you define identity theft for me ?

I,tearfully pity this young generation due to ethnic sentiment and will consume many...
ejimatic:
I have decided to be silent on Atiku's drunkeness by chasing shadow on the Tinubu's certificate. I however want to make some statements for now:

1 CSU has established that BAT attended CSU

2 BAT is a male not a female .Where F appears is clerical error.

3 A third party can collect Transcript and academic document on behalf of a student in America.

My question is What is the probative value of Atiku' s effort?

Answer : No value

Reasons 1. In law what yiu did not plead at first hearing of a case is NOT acceptable in the SC

Reason 2:. Atiku did not include forgery in his petition at the AC .The law does not allow him again to do so

Reason 3:. Can Atiku start a fresh case now? Answer is No . Any case about Certificate is status barred.

Reason 4 :. There is no case of forgery in the case. All the CSU documents have been deposed by the CSU

Conclusion:. Any case by Atiku on BAT is dead on arrival.

Advice to Mr president:

Those with media publicity should be replaced. They are mediocres in the presidency who have no discretion on their assignments. All of them don't have the will to be the image makers of the presidency.
We expect that they should look for facts and project them to the public.They are just tatalogs in the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by blabulu2000: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Dpen11:
I think Atiku is taking the right step

More assignments more discount 🤗
Contact me for your project, dissertation, proposal, thesis, etc.my contact details can be gotten from my signature

Atiku Is not taking the right step...because you can approach the Supreme Court and also organize a world conference to talk on the matter that is before the court...that is, he wants to preempt the judgment which is against the court process...what is excepted to do is to wait till the court session starts and present all the evidence he has through his residing lawyer....and if all the clear evidence doesn't fly, then he can come out to his detriment and hold his world press conference...

Whatever he says at the world conference will also be held as evidence against him...and there are interpretations to all comments.....either jokingly or otherwise......

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Omodua(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Speech that won't move the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Wike is seen in jolly mood with the Chief Justice of Nigeria. What does that suggest?

The CJN has been compromised and nothing good will come out of Supreme Court jurisprudence.

The system is messed up and Nigeria can never move forward with current structural system.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Kaiser20: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2023
juman:
Atiku is chasing shadow and he knows.

Atiku is good example of bad friend.
So you want Atiku should pretend to be a good friend and please Tinubu to destroy the image country?
As of today all of the foreign embassies are watching Tinubu with close attention.
If the President of Nigeria lacks integrity what do you expect from the citizens.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Bluntemperor: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2023
dre11:

Just imagine o!
Atiku who perpetually lives in Dubai and Dele Momodu- who shifted his Ovation business base to Ghana wants to talk to their PDP Sympathersers!
How Patriotic are they,if they can chose another man's Country to the so called Nigeria?
They should tell us,why they love other Countries than Nigeria?
Atiku should answers all that OBJ wrote on how Corrupt he is and Why he can't enter America by himself!
Dele Momodu-should tell us ,why he choses Ghana of 31Milloons- People over 200 Millions Nigerians !
The Unemployed Youths and the gaulibles can now see who is a true defender of Democracy!
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by chidiokay: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Dpen11:
I think atiku is taking the right step

More assignments more discount 🤗
Contact me for your project, dissertation, proposal, thesis etc.my contact details can be gotten from my signature

Obviously Atiku is going the wrong Direction, take the case to any court in the world its CSU words against Atiku.

The same way we tried sensitizing dumb heads, Atiku or Peter OBi can't dictate to electoral process to INEC and Mmoesoma can't know Jamb process more than Jamb

We are back again,, Atiku thinks he is fighting Tinubu buh the dullard as fail to realize, its CSU vs Atiku.

Never seen people as dumb as Obedient and Atiku supporters. headless mobs indeed
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by bdon123(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria
My point is he presented a fake one to inec.as d one they provided is not d one he presented to inec...probably he lost it.and to answer ur suggestion of disgracing naija,know one thing...as long as we hav an x druggie as president wit a very shady background, disgrace will follow everyday around d world.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by omooba74(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2023
This is very direct and simple.I hope those with comprehension problems will have time to read and digest it...
IgOga:
grin

Wetin Atiku wan say wey we never hear before

Tinubu attended and graduated from CSU.....there is nothing forged or fake about his qualification.

Atiku and co said Tinubu’s certificate is fake because there are some discrepancies with other samples of CSU certificates they have seen. CSU explained in an affidavit that the University truly changed logos and signature depends on when the certificate was ordered.

Atiku argued the person who went to Southwest college was a female Tinubu. CSU argued that it was a clerical error and presented Tinubu's admission letter reading "Dear Mr Tinubu " CSU argued that the SSN was one of their verification methods and it confirms a male Bola Ahmed Tinubu. But even then Atiku and co are yet to present the female Tinubu.

CSU has consistently defended Tinubu. On the certified true copy of Mr Tinubu’s replacement certificate. CSU said it is not common but it seems to be a Nigerian thing to certify replacement certificates (enemies of Nigeria twisted it that they said corruption is a Nigerian thing)

CSU mentioned that as a matter of fact replacement certificates are not produced directly by CSU but by a third party vendor ( this is still listed on their website for those who are not lazy and suffering from mental disorder to verify). The registrar said CSU has no stake in it as it doesn't produce it directly but students transcripts are used to certify whether the student indeed attended and graduated from CSU and Mr Tinubu did. CSU also presented 3 certificates of 3 different students who made such request in the 1990s which are exactly thesame as the one Mr Tinubu presented to INEC. (CSU said they have these certificates because those students didn't pick them up,
asked about Tinubu's certificate CSU said they dont have it because Mr Tinubu picked it up ....but enemies of Nigeria twisted it as usual)

For the confused and deceived who kept saying Tinubu forged his certificate what exactly did he forge? What information on his certificate is incorrect? Where did he make a claim that is not correct?

I am afraid for the future of Nigeria when youths cannot read and comprehend simple conversations but run on fakenews.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by wales4real(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2023
I'm not surprised this fellow thinks President Tinubu forged certificates. From what you are advertising without any self guilt in this your post I'm convinced you are a fraud yourself. How do you feel comfortable doing other people's job for them? What form of identity theft can be more than that?
You and all your fellow conspiracy theorists will continue to be disappointed as events unfold.
Faithful0:

Reach me for your assignments.
Get your projects,thesis, PowerPoint presentation, proposal done with a stisfying work.check my signature and contact me
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Nauttyprof(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku is just not helping himself. If he was serious about this, he should devote more energy to seeing that the educational qualification of Tinubu be declared that of a woman or something to discredit the credibility of the certificates. Then, focus on how he will use the evidence to win at the Supreme Court. Going silent and planning your next move is key.

This man wants to still do the usual, playing to the media as if judgements are won in the media. Of what benefit will his world press conference do in the Supreme court? It's just sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worsening Economy: Stop Floating Of Naira Immediately, Sagay Tells Tinubu / Who's Olawunmi Abiola? She Brands Politicians Bastards / History Of Nigeria Police Igs. From Edet To Arase

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.