Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga (15755 Views)

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Shikini: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Shame on you, Thiefnubù
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by omooba74(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2023
What does he has to say? After futile fishing expedition,hope he will not compound the problems of those headless mobs that had twisted the CSU court statement...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by chidiokay: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Beremx:
The game is just getting more interesting.
I'm only interested on how the Supreme Court will give it's judgement concerning this CSU saga.

Did you just reffered to a close case as "getting interesting" only a blind person won't see there is no case.

CSU acknowledging Tinubu as an alummi quashes any allegation of forgery, its common sense.
University don't issue certificate twice, for a replacement the highest you get is a school testimonial.

In the corporate world, school certificate means no shit, becos certificate are easy to come by, what most employers wait for is school transcript.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by ejimatic: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Cjayboy:
Did CSU actually mentioned BAT-Bola Ahmed Tinubu or Bola Tinubu?

Can you affirm that Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Bola Tinubu are same thing?

Can you define identity theft for me ?

I,tearfully pity this young generation due to ethnic sentiment and will consume many...
Logically what can you bring out from this sentence" the man who is the president in Nigeria is the man who graduated from CSU" ?
Nobody should cry more than the bereaved. CSU has confirmed everything we need about PBAT.
Everybody however is entitled to his opinion which I respect always

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by LegacyB: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Anything but emilokan!
cool
Chicago State University opened its doors as a teacher training school in a leaky railroad freight car in Blue Island, Illinois on September 2, 1867.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Barsanta1(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2023
[code][/code]
BobbieZion:

🗑️
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by famology(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2023
After all the noise and wasted money, also make sure you take your findings to the court.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Christistruth00: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2023
bdon123:

My point is he presented a fake one to inec.as d one they provided is not d one he presented to inec...probably he lost it.and to answer ur suggestion of disgracing naija,know one thing...as long as we hav an x druggie as president wit a very shady background, disgrace will follow everyday around d world.

Your point is fake News

The Chicago State University has validated both the Certificates as authentic

One as an Original Certificate and the other as a Certified Official Copy

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by KanwuliaExtra: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Na true oo!

Atikus might have in his possession serious exposè to finish d coffin nailing oo!

He Jez dey reserve am 4 d last dance since!

grin

Habaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
There is no honor amongst thieves ke. . .
It would be nice sha.

Imagine telling us how much drugs he helped him and Wole Soyinka to move into Nigeria from Thailand? grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by 77up(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2023
Exercise in futility.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by chidiokay: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

That the northerners are keeping mute on this matter should even worry Tinubu the more because they just might be low key behind Atiku

We all know North are not noise makers, wailers unlike children of hate, since Tinubu became president the insurgence and bandit attack have dwindle Maybe is time you realize North are on Tinubu side just as the election results indicated

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Finest2000: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:
Fake News

Below is a Copy of the Chicago State University Diploma Replacement order form

It costs only $26.50 plus postage to replace a lost Certificate

Atiku's Case is going to receive such a heavy beating in the Supreme Court that he and his case would go down in infamous Judicial History

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by 77up(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Your point is fake News

The Chicago State University has validated both the Certificates as authentic

One as an Original Certificate and the other as a Certified Official Copy

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma

Rest bro, no matter how you try to explain to these idiots, they won't ever get the true picture, they are only fixating on the lies their fellow obidi.ots tells them on X app.

Supreme court will relax them, no be say dey Kuku love that country before , na clout then dey chase upandan and when they fail like they always fail now, you will see them insulting and cursing the country everywhere.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by greggng: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2023
Alchemy528:
Transparency is key in political matters. It's essential for both Atiku and Tinubu to clarify their positions on the Chicago saga."

Atiku didn't demand the document for the sake of media trial . His teams of lawyer are busy looking at the loop holes ...This will enhance there case at the supreme court. The matter will end at the court not on the media ...He doesn't want any distraction .
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by AntiWailer: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2023
firearcher:

You should include Government college to the unending list..

Is Government College part of the discussion. ?

You guys should stay one place and stop confusing Thunder.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Ceejay501: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2023
THE SCHOOL CONFIRMED THAT HE GRADUATED FROM THE SCHOOL BUT WHY SHOULD SOMEONE THAT IS A GRADUATE SUBMITS A FORGED CERTIFICATES TO INEC...IS GOD NOT A MIRACLE WORKING GOD?
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Midehi3(f): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2023
enemyofprogress:
He wants to apologize to Tinubu and the call it quit with politics

Midehi3 I sawed you in my dreams last night. Please come back again today
I don tire for this boy grin
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Raf4: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

That the northerners are keeping mute on this matter should even worry Tinubu the more because they just might be low key behind Atiku

Northerners see you easterners as a willing-tool idiotz who they normally use to do their dirty jobs and receive bullets on their behalf. You have been doing this for them b4 independence, yet they keep "use-and-dump" you. Abi what have you, as a region, ever gained since you've been slavishly sniffing and licking their wet-airy-@ss?
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Diligence: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2023
One thing that baffles us about Agbadorians, Urchins, BaTists, Ebolans, is this: They stupidly think that being a Governor of Lagos State is the same as being The President of Nigeria.

Watch Out: It's either BAT resigns or The Supreme Court throws him out; that's the only way to redeem Nigeria's internationally battered image!

Again, an Anonymous Quote (5th October 2023): "...WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, DO YOU CHOOSE YOUR PRESIDENT OR YOUR COUNTRY...?"

Americans would tell you that presidents would come & go, but their Country, nay, Nation REMAINS!

Herein lies where your allegiance lies!
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Pandev:
Whatever Atiku says does not matter, he should tender all the evidence he gathered to the court and stop disturbing us. His excellency Atiku should retire to Dubai in peace.

Evidence that says he graduated from a govt school that didn’t exist when he graduated? Are you sure you a real Tinubu supporter?
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Diligence: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2023
National Pledge

I pledge to Nigeria my country. To be faithful, loyal and honest. To serve Nigeria with all my strength. To defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory.

So Help Me God!

Where is thy conscience?
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by kmaster007: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2023
You mean Obi way no kwn left and right
Faithful0:
Atiku is very bold and I think he wants the better for Nigeria but we have someone who can do more better OBI

Reach me for your assignments.
Get your projects,thesis, PowerPoint presentation, proposal done with a stisfying work.check my signature and contact me
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Smithwilliams826: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Pandev:
Whatever Atiku says does not matter, he should tender all the evidence he gathered to the court and stop disturbing us. His excellency Atiku should retire to Dubai in peace.
Speak for yourself.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by enemyofprogress: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Midehi3:

I don tire for this boy grin
when we never even start.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by 2BabaNairaland: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2023
No one is disputing if Tinubu attended CSU. The spinal cord of the argument is the certificate submitted to INEC by Tinubu.
Is it forged ? Yes or No

I don't need your answer. Supreme court will do the needful and if they fell, the masses will solve it right.

Raskimonojendor:
Speech that won't move the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by 2BabaNairaland: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2023
Forged summary spotted here ! Like druggie-forger like IgOga.

IgOga:
grin

Wetin Atiku wan say wey we never hear before

Tinubu attended and graduated from CSU.....there is nothing forged or fake about his qualification.

Atiku and co said Tinubu’s certificate is fake because there are some discrepancies with other samples of CSU certificates they have seen. CSU explained in an affidavit that the University truly changed logos and signature depends on when the certificate was ordered.

Atiku argued the person who went to Southwest college was a female Tinubu. CSU argued that it was a clerical error and presented Tinubu's admission letter reading "Dear Mr Tinubu " CSU argued that the SSN was one of their verification methods and it confirms a male Bola Ahmed Tinubu. But even then Atiku and co are yet to present the female Tinubu.

CSU has consistently defended Tinubu. On the certified true copy of Mr Tinubu’s replacement certificate. CSU said it is not common but it seems to be a Nigerian thing to certify replacement certificates (enemies of Nigeria twisted it that they said corruption is a Nigerian thing)

CSU mentioned that as a matter of fact replacement certificates are not produced directly by CSU but by a third party vendor ( this is still listed on their website for those who are not lazy and suffering from mental disorder to verify). The registrar said CSU has no stake in it as it doesn't produce it directly but students transcripts are used to certify whether the student indeed attended and graduated from CSU and Mr Tinubu did. CSU also presented 3 certificates of 3 different students who made such request in the 1990s which are exactly thesame as the one Mr Tinubu presented to INEC. (CSU said they have these certificates because those students didn't pick them up,
asked about Tinubu's certificate CSU said they dont have it because Mr Tinubu picked it up ....but enemies of Nigeria twisted it as usual)

For the confused and deceived who kept saying Tinubu forged his certificate what exactly did he forge? What information on his certificate is incorrect? Where did he make a claim that is not correct?

I am afraid for the future of Nigeria when youths cannot read and comprehend simple conversations but run on fakenews.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Christistruth00: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
bdon123:

My point is he presented a fake one to inec.as d one they provided is not d one he presented to inec...probably he lost it.and to answer ur suggestion of disgracing naija,know one thing...as long as we hav an x druggie as president wit a very shady background, disgrace will follow everyday around d world.

Another Sponsored Fake News

Read point 3.

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by winner37(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
If our so call president could forged academy results what will the citizens do ?
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Pandev(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
bdon123:

Wat he says matters,before he retires..let him helps us retire d drug baron emilokan
ok
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pandev:
. Atiku will provide good goverance and make nigeria better... during PDP administration and time... nigeria was not as bad like this.. fuel, gas, disel, Kerosene ,foodstuffs was cheap during PDP time
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Pandev(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
AskNgige2:

Have you heard that Tinibu killed and committed alot of crime using different names?

U ddnt know he went to prison severally with different names?

Atiku knows all these cos he helped him in one of his release in the past
I don't know, neither have I heard that Tinubu killed people. Since you know, you can help Atiku with the evidence and tender them before the court. Is that very difficult for you to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship / LG Funds: Banks Reject Cheques Issued By Govs, Says NFIU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.