Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga (15828 Views)

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Pandev(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
ufotunang:
. Atiku will provide good goverance and make nigeria better... during PDP administration and time... nigeria was not as bad like this.. fuel, gas, disel, Kerosene ,foodstuffs was cheap during PDP time
ok
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by pandax: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Faithful0:
Atiku is very bold and I think he wants the better for Nigeria but we have someone who can do more better OBI

Reach me for your assignments.
Get your projects,thesis, PowerPoint presentation, proposal done with a stisfying work.check my signature and contact me

"I am fighting for the sake prosperity, anyone can become the president and not necessarily me" Turaki
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by bdon123(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Another Sponsored Fake News

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

Yes they provided bt d one he submitted is fake.That is forgery.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Ayomivic(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku should go and sit down . What did he know that Tinubu did not know.

No politicians in Nigeria is 100 percent clean. We are just managing you people.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Christistruth00: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
bdon123:

Yes they provided bt d one he submitted is fake.That is forgery.

There are Two Certificates
Both have been declared authentic by the Chicago State University

Below is a copy of the Chicago State University Diploma Replacement order form
It costs $26.50 to replace a lost Certificate

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Goodlady(f): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:

I love when you reason sensibly like this.

The more you use your brain like this instead of your clitoris to reason the better.

I think you can gradually become a normal girl again.

I will be happy for you cool
Thanks.
CCIA:

R.I.P English😭😭😭
Dog ll bite you this weekend.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by CCIA: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Thanks.

Dog ll bite you this weekend.
I'll make sure a girl does not suck my dick this weekend.
That way, a Bitch won't bite me cool

When can I see you after the weekend? cool
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Goodlady(f): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:

I'll make sure a girl does not suck my dick this weekend.
That way, a Bitch won't bite me cool

When can I see you after the weekend? cool
You mean your mom bit off your dad's dîck cap?
Offer yours to your mom. Replace your father!
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by CCIA: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:

You mean your mom bit off your dad's dîck cap?
Offer yours to your mom. Replace your father!
Do I always need to remind you that your mom's vagina became a sinkhole after exceeding it's elastic limit and then getting a PhD to reach it's yeild point? cool
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Exceed15: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku means business to hold a World press conference. He doesn't make noise like all those Tinubu crooners. Get ready for more shocker.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Believeintruth: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Speech that won't move the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

when you are ready to stop lies and propaganda, let us know. this game is stale
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Believeintruth: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
IgOga:
grin

Wetin Atiku wan say wey we never hear before

Tinubu attended and graduated from CSU.....there is nothing forged or fake about his qualification.

Atiku and co said Tinubu’s certificate is fake because there are some discrepancies with other samples of CSU certificates they have seen. CSU explained in an affidavit that the University truly changed logos and signature depends on when the certificate was ordered.

Atiku argued the person who went to Southwest college was a female Tinubu. CSU argued that it was a clerical error and presented Tinubu's admission letter reading "Dear Mr Tinubu " CSU argued that the SSN was one of their verification methods and it confirms a male Bola Ahmed Tinubu. But even then Atiku and co are yet to present the female Tinubu.

CSU has consistently defended Tinubu. On the certified true copy of Mr Tinubu’s replacement certificate. CSU said it is not common but it seems to be a Nigerian thing to certify replacement certificates (enemies of Nigeria twisted it that they said corruption is a Nigerian thing)

CSU mentioned that as a matter of fact replacement certificates are not produced directly by CSU but by a third party vendor ( this is still listed on their website for those who are not lazy and suffering from mental disorder to verify). The registrar said CSU has no stake in it as it doesn't produce it directly but students transcripts are used to certify whether the student indeed attended and graduated from CSU and Mr Tinubu did. CSU also presented 3 certificates of 3 different students who made such request in the 1990s which are exactly thesame as the one Mr Tinubu presented to INEC. (CSU said they have these certificates because those students didn't pick them up,
asked about Tinubu's certificate CSU said they dont have it because Mr Tinubu picked it up ....but enemies of Nigeria twisted it as usual)

For the confused and deceived who kept saying Tinubu forged his certificate what exactly did he forge? What information on his certificate is incorrect? Where did he make a claim that is not correct?

I am afraid for the future of Nigeria when youths cannot read and comprehend simple conversations but run on fakenews.

you don't have sense
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Believeintruth: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:
Fake News

Below is a Copy of the Chicago State University Diploma Replacement order form

It costs only $26.50 plus postage to replace a lost Certificate

Atiku's Case is going to receive such a heavy beating in the Supreme Court that he and his case would go down in infamous Judicial History

You know you don't have sense. Show us the replacement form that Tinubu filled naaaa. If it costs $26.50 why did Tinubu assemble lawyers to block his academic rewcords from being released?
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Ogiame: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Atiku should go and rest jare he should stop disturbing us up and down
Atiku is not like your cowardly father 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by firearcher: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
AntiWailer:

Is Government College part of the discussion. ?

You guys should stay one place and stop confusing Thunder.

They have added it.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by fulladder: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
AntiWailer:
TIme Wasters

1. Did CSU confirm that Tinubu attended their school. ? - Yes
2. Did they confirm that the Tinubu that attended was a Male student ? - Yes
3. Did they provide the transcript of the Tinubu that went to CSU ? - Yes
4. Did they say that he passed out with Honours ? - Yes
5. Did they say the certificate he held is not the one they gave him in 1970s ? - Yes
6. Did they say the certificate he held is similar to replacement certificate in the 1990s - Yes
7. Has Tinubu ever sworn Affidavit that he lost all his credentials during the Military regime and Nadeco struggles. - Yes.
8. Is the Certificate presented to INEC possibly a replacement certificate - Yes
9. Does CSU know or able to authenticate all their Replacement Cerrtificates. ? No

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves and inability to think.

It is no longer a female, it is now that he went , graduated with honors but forged certificate ?

If you can tell where the deposition alluded to Certificate forgery, show Reno and collect your 100,000 dollars

10. Is the replacement certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC issued from CSU or any of its vendors?

Please answer number 10 and your Boolean answer determines the whole of Atiku’s case!
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by fulladder: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
IgOga:
grin

Wetin Atiku wan say wey we never hear before

Tinubu attended and graduated from CSU.....there is nothing forged or fake about his qualification.

Atiku and co said Tinubu’s certificate is fake because there are some discrepancies with other samples of CSU certificates they have seen. CSU explained in an affidavit that the University truly changed logos and signature depends on when the certificate was ordered.

Atiku argued the person who went to Southwest college was a female Tinubu. CSU argued that it was a clerical error and presented Tinubu's admission letter reading "Dear Mr Tinubu " CSU argued that the SSN was one of their verification methods and it confirms a male Bola Ahmed Tinubu. But even then Atiku and co are yet to present the female Tinubu.

CSU has consistently defended Tinubu. On the certified true copy of Mr Tinubu’s replacement certificate. CSU said it is not common but it seems to be a Nigerian thing to certify replacement certificates (enemies of Nigeria twisted it that they said corruption is a Nigerian thing)

CSU mentioned that as a matter of fact replacement certificates are not produced directly by CSU but by a third party vendor ( this is still listed on their website for those who are not lazy and suffering from mental disorder to verify). The registrar said CSU has no stake in it as it doesn't produce it directly but students transcripts are used to certify whether the student indeed attended and graduated from CSU and Mr Tinubu did. CSU also presented 3 certificates of 3 different students who made such request in the 1990s which are exactly thesame as the one Mr Tinubu presented to INEC. (CSU said they have these certificates because those students didn't pick them up,
asked about Tinubu's certificate CSU said they dont have it because Mr Tinubu picked it up ....but enemies of Nigeria twisted it as usual)

For the confused and deceived who kept saying Tinubu forged his certificate what exactly did he forge? What information on his certificate is incorrect? Where did he make a claim that is not correct?

I am afraid for the future of Nigeria when youths cannot read and comprehend simple conversations but run on fakenews.

Is the replacement certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC issued from CSU or any of its vendors?

Please answer this question and your Boolean answer determines the success/failure of Atiku’s case!
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by adamusuleiman1: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

That the northerners are keeping mute on this matter should even worry Tinubu the more because they just might be low key behind Atiku
We are keeping mute because we know what the ibos are capable of doing. You have pushed mumu Atiku enter canal..

Is this not the same way you harrassed Gen. Buhari over some Nepal bill or WAEC certificate. You later said he was dead. This is just a repeat of that period.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by AntiWailer: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
fulladder:

10. Is the replacement certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC issued from CSU or any of its vendors?

Please answer number 10 and your Boolean answer determines the whole of Atiku’s case!

CSU does not issue replacement.

Not reading is the major reason u guys have.

They said they don’t care about it an external vendor can do it for u .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Goodlady(f): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:

Do I always need to remind you that your mom's vagina became a sinkhole after exceeding it's elastic limit and then getting a PhD to reach it's yeild point? cool
Ur mom.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by AntiWailer: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
firearcher:

They have added it.

He did not submit Govt college in application for this.

Check the INEC records.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by CCIA: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Ur mom.
What is the current state of your Vagina?

I would like to know so I can estimate it's salvage value. cool
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by fulladder: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
AntiWailer:

CSU does not issue replacement.

Not reading is the major reason u guys have.

They said they don’t care about it an external vendor can do it for u .

U make no sense with the above statement. Breathe in and out, and think with your head and not your heart. Now let’s discuss:

CSU stated that they do not issue replacement of certificates but do so with third party vendors. CSU also stated that they are not able to authenticate the certificate BAT submitted to INEC.

I ask you now. What is the meaning of a third party vendor? CSU’s third party vendor provide services on behalf of CSU and these vendors are known to CSU. So if CSU says they cannot authenticate BAT’s replacement certificate , it only means that CSU has contacted all her vendors and none of them claimed to have provided such service of certificate issuance to BAT, hence can be argued rightly as being forged.

A certificate, no matter how ceremonial it may seem, projects and represents the image of the school and the school is responsible for verification and authentication of this document, so misunderstanding the CSU’s statement as they don’t care is very unreasonable to conclude.

I don’t care who wins in court however let us argue objectively so the younger ones can learn from events.

Cheers
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by firearcher: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
AntiWailer:

He did not submit Govt college in application for this.

Check the INEC records.

Lol. I am just letting you know that you the talking points from the Atiku camp you from listed is not complete.
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ogiame:
Atiku is not like your cowardly father 🤣🤣🤣
Says Ossu pig. You will continue labouring in vain. Olee
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by PrinceOfLagos: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

We are keeping mute because we know what the ibos are capable of doing. You have pushed mumu Atiku enter canal..

Is this not the same way you harrassed Gen. Buhari over some Nepal bill or WAEC certificate. You later said he was dead. This is just a repeat of that period.
Face Atiku and the north and don't be a coward
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by AntiWailer: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
fulladder:

U make no sense with the above statement. Breathe in and out, and think with your head and not your heart. Now let’s discuss:

CSU stated that they do not issue replacement of certificates but do so with third party vendors. CSU also stated that they are not able to authenticate the certificate BAT submitted to INEC.

I ask you now. What is the meaning of a third party vendor? CSU’s third party vendor provide services on behalf of CSU and these vendors are known to CSU. So if CSU says they cannot authenticate BAT’s replacement certificate , it only means that CSU has contacted all her vendors and none of them claimed to have provided such service of certificate issuance to BAT, hence can be argued rightly as being forged.

A certificate, no matter how ceremonial it may seem, projects and represents the image of the school and the school is responsible for verification and authentication of this document, so misunderstanding the CSU’s statement as they don’t care is very unreasonable to conclude.

I don’t care who wins in court however let us argue objectively so the younger ones can learn from events.

Cheers

They dont care about certificate, it is ceremonial.

The only way they prove that you went to CSU is through your transcript.

They dont care about the authenticity of any certificate you carry , the only authentication is through your transcript.

Why do you think school abroad request for transcripts instead of your certificate alone.

You made an assumption but failed to see the part where they said the certificate he held looked like the 1990s certificate.

You can go abusive to feel smarter it wont change anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Ogiame: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Says Ossu pig. You will continue labouring in vain. Olee
That's the reason we keep knacking your mom. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Christistruth00: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

You know you don't have sense. Show us the replacement form that Tinubu filled naaaa. If it costs $26.50 why did Tinubu assemble lawyers to block his academic rewcords from being released?

It is Political Strategy

Tinubu did it to waste his opponents time and Resources

Tinubu knew they would find nothing

Atiku deliberately was left to spend a.month pursuing a Case that the Supreme Court would surely throw in the Trash bin
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by Believeintruth: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

It is Political Strategy

Tinubu did it to waste his opponents time and Resources

Tinubu knew they would find nothing

Atiku deliberately was left to spend a.month pursuing a Case that the Supreme Court would surely throw in the Trash bin

Oga shut up politicial strategy oshiwo!!!!! stop deceiving yourself abeg
Re: Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga by bdon123(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Christistruth00:

There are Two Certificates
Both have been declared authentic by the Chicago State University

Below is a copy of the Chicago State University Diploma Replacement order form
It costs $26.50 to replace a lost Certificate
U are showing me order form like i said it is difficult to order one.i schld abroad n mine takes 1 week £30 to replace.d issue is d university registrar when shown a copy of d cert tinubu submitted to inec say he doesnt know where that one came frm as it is not theirs.why are trying to deviate frm that fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill Recognising June 12 As Democracy Day / Why Rinsola Abiola Left APC. / Ondo Herdsmen: FFK To Buhari 'Stop Turning Blind Eye On Your Tribesmen'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.