Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? (2075 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2023
Earlier this year Rapper Gucci Mane, gave his wife 2M dollars when he went to prison, and she turned it into 6M dollars by the time he was released. Rapper Gucci Mane made headlines when he gave his wife, Keyshia Ka’oir , $2 million dollars before he began serving his sentence in prison. Many wondered what Ka’oir would do with such a large sum of money, but she proved her financial savvy by turning that $2 million into $6 million by the time Gucci Mane was released. While many people may have been tempted to splurge with such a large sum of money, Ka’oir saw an opportunity to invest in herself and her business ventures. She used the money to expand her cosmetics line, Ka’oir Cosmetics, and also invested in several real estate properties. By the time Gucci Mane was released from prison, Ka’oir’s net worth had grown significantly.
Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? Drop your comment below
Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by Felimax(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2023
She is the sole protector of all we have. That is the way to go if you know who you marry.

Yes, my wife is in the best position for that.
Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by Reminderz: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2023
the case of Gucci Mane is just one out of a thousand... men shouldn't put blind hope on that, and you might never really know what really happened for him to be locked up in prison, or he might not be in a good relationship with his family for him to trust his wife with such amount..

was there any written documents signed? do you know all the agreements involved? generally speaking, it would be hard for me to trust just anyone with such amount of money...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by OBTOREPA(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Yes very much
Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Woman with brains. That's my kinda woman there. Not the empty skulled ones thinking with their asses and boobs.

Man's got no girl now, but I'll make sure I don't fall for the unintelligent ones.
That's a must keep.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by NEUDUDE: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2023
It is better to flush the 2 million dollars in a toilet or better still burn it than to entrust it in the hands of your girlfriend lol

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by Uchenna10(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2023
Only my mom o
Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by dontrulee: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2023
My wife, Yes.
My girlfriend, no. grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Woman with brains. That's my kinda woman there.Not the empty skulled ones thinking with their asses and boobs.

Man's got no girl now, but I'll make sure I don't fall for the unintelligent ones.
That's a must keep.

i swear bro

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2023
NEUDUDE:
It is better to flush the 2 million dollars in a toilet or better still burn it than to entrust it in the hands of your girlfriend lol

am not sure you are in your right sane

how can you think of flushing $2m

i think you need to be arrested
Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by Fahvvy: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Keyshia Ka’oir's kind is rare undecided...

It'll be a mistake for ANY MAN to entrust even 1% of that amount to the average modern female undecided...

But if your woman has proven beyond any reason (and unreasonable) doubt that she can be entrusted with such amount of money, then STILL DON'T ENTRUST IT grin...

Cause last time I checked, feelings were fickle and as trust worthy as NEPA undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by PECON1(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

he meant literally he rather flush than trust a Nigerian girl. The current value of 2million dollars in naira is 2billion naira and I know that even Dangote will not trust his wife with that amt except he want to empower her. Gucci knew who he married and put trust on her. To be honest, it's suicidal trusting a Nigerian girl with such amt whether ur wife or not
Re: Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

Why do you read just by seeing the surface meaning to write-up? The guy literally meant he can't hand over his earnings to a woman to manage for him but you are seeing flushing of hard currency in the toilet.

(1) (Reply)

True Story? The Tragedy Of Love / Girls Why / He Sells Bearded Goats In The Mket, She Works In A Bank, Can The Marriage Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.