Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,963 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Is Worse Than Being Broke? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Worse Than Being Broke? (15199 Views)

At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? / 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money / Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by hustleafam: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Being broke and in debt
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by wealthyprince(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Not having a positive mindset or attitude is worse than been broke.
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Maj196(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sapa
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by rhames(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
post=126207739:
What is worse than being BROKE ?

Sponsored a lady through tertiary institution and ended up being dumped on her wedding day
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Stevebuffet: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Losing a loved one
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by deanoffaculty: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
post=126207739:
When your mummy is frying meat and you are perceiving but toothache will not allow you to have a taste.

Chai!! That thing dey pain.
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Kekydiv(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
post=126207739:
Nothing my brother! Absolutely nothing!!!
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Banbanna(m): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Being jailed for what you're falsely accused of.๐Ÿ˜ข The thing dey pain reach bone๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by 2Radii: 12:20am On Oct 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
it is not a crime. Even your biological child will despise you in life if you don't have money to take care of him/her. And if you have money to take care of Child that doesn't belong to you. The child will adore you

Ok

Then should I pray for you that what happened to Nedu should be ur portion?? grin grin
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:10am On Oct 11, 2023
post=126207739:

Being broke and sick
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Mekuz10: 2:55am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by proprince(m): 4:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Be like say typhoid and malaria never join hand together Bleep you up before grin
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:04am On Oct 11, 2023
being in debt...
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Dzzzz: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2023
Been BROQUE
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by purples25(f): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2023
There are some things that you will do when you are broke, that won't give you peace even when you have eaten, and your belly is full...

For example. You were broke. You didn't owe anyone money, even though you were seriously hungry. Then you went to borrow 10k from a loan shark. Loan shark said you should pay 28k back (that is what you owe plus their crazy interest) within two days. You said you would worry about that later. You went to buy rich soups, you ate plenty chicken, settled yourself on a few needs, chilled and bought what you liked.

Fast forward to two days later. Now, you are full, not hungry, not totally broke, but the loan people start calling you and insulting you. You now realize that the story you had in your head, that you were broke and hungry, is actually not an excuse you can use to get their mercy. The office gives you another excuse why they cannot pay you till next month. Loan shark starts to call all your family, friends, even your enemies. Within a week, loan shark has increased your debt to 50k. So now, you have little money, you have eaten, but you are not at peace.

Maybe they finally pay salary, and your pay is 40k. You can't enjoy your salary, and you cannot avoid paying the loan shark. Then they will perpetually take you to broke town.

This is a good example of something that is worse than being broke. Now you have some money, it can't stay. You have eaten too, but you are rolling in your bed, knowing the loan shark is out there exposing and insulting you.

Don't do something when you are broke and hungry, that won't allow you to sleep when you are full/have money.

These desperate acts are things that cause situations that are worse than being broke. Like someone said, lack of peace of mind is worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Bfly: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2023
Debt
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by sulakishop(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2023
After you pee and then zip your iron rod...most painful 2mins in the world
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by opicgif: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2023
hopelessness

no matter what you go through in life
try to have hope
because once there's no hope, it is suicidal depression
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Homagain: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Bein Sick. "Rizqu ngejji tagu"
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by WealthyNigerian: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ok
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Xylon: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Having enemies!!
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Cybangle124(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Being Broke
Re: What Is Worse Than Being Broke? by Ugovin12(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Falling in love with the wrong person, for months I've been trying to recover from the heartbreak ๐Ÿ’” after discovering I was used and dumped

I trusted and love her more than anything I could imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guide On How To Track A Mobile Number Using Truecaller / I Need Websites Where I Can Buy Mobile Phones,clothings Online Without OTP? / Two-storey Building Collapses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.