Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della (38506 Views)

BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / Naira Marley Reacts To EFCC Evidence Against Him / Cossy Orjiakor: "Why I Reported My Neighbor To Police" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
She's doing too much.
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by BloomingDale(f): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearlez:
soft prick? You've seen it all.

What a well-worn hole
v

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by OvertheTop(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
How do u women say it again ooooo...

"Were u forced"

I gave him this, I gave him that, I paid rent.....

Did he force u??

Exactly:

Did he dip hand into your pocket??
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by TheBillyonaire: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

They rarely prosecute the American citizen (may be because they have no way to show how he/she benefit ted). Most times they just deport and ban the foreigner for life

If that is true, then it is an indictment on the FBI and the American legal system, therefore America can not, in all honesty be a paradigm of democracy and justice.

Therefore no sane person will look up to America as a paradigm of justice, if your assertion is true.
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by DanielTravels: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

"Were u forced"

Did he force u??
Omo so many stupid and senseless human beings on the is forum. Una must justify criminality everytime.

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by MT: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
That Kess is such a big fool. He has kissed North America bye bye for the rest of his life. Fraudulent marriage has no pardon in the states and no way he will get Canada visa ever too.

He cheated in a silly way on a lady that could set him up in a good way. What will Christy o offer him?

He doesn't know what hit him yet.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Fearlez: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by MT: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

They rarely prosecute the American citizen (may be because they have no way to show how he/she benefit ted). Most times they just deport and ban the foreigner for life

They will only prosecute the American lady if she Knowingly go into an arranged marriage. In this case, she didn't knowingly go into it, she later discovered it was a scam. She can't be prosecuted but Kess will be banned for life from entering the United States without an option of a waiver.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by NaBanga: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
His wife is a HISPANIC. Where did they meet? Please where is her location. I am also in the US. She may need a friend to wipe her tears. tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by advanceDNA: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=DanielTravels post=126222216][/quote]

Who is this werey... If u don't understand my comment clear off..and stop forming I too sabi
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by NaBanga: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
NaBanga:
His wife is a HISPANIC? Hmm she says she is a Philippina... Where did they meet? Please where is her location. I am also in the US. She may need a friend to wipe her tears. tongue
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Team foreign chicks Oya fall in

You never see anything grin
I'm surprised they are not littering this thread to write crap cheesy
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Wahala be like wetin again?!! lipsrsealed
Like Dangote red towel. E no dey cover nyash

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
enemyofprogress:
boat of them are the sane
Ship of them are not the same

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Angelfrost(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ishilove:

Like Dangote red towel. E no dey cover nyash

Chai... This captured inglorious moment that will clearly die with the internet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by PoliteActivist: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

If that is true, then it is an indictment on the FBI and the American legal system, therefore America can not, in all honesty be a paradigm of democracy and justice.

Therefore no sane person will look up to America as a paradigm of justice, if your assertion is true.

Well I believe in America, in most cases, for them to waste public funds prosecuting you, you must have stood to benefit from the crime. Did she say he paid her? If so, then that's different
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Chai... This captured inglorious moment that will clearly die with the internet. grin
The internet will never forget grin
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by GreenDee(f): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
alfredilly:

Less hasn't fulfilled youthful fun? Why are you Nigerian full of double standard. The guy is a cheat, period. He has an opportunity in the marriage but still chose to betray his wife.
Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Majority of Nigerian men are plain evil!l and don't deserve l0ve

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by BloomingDale(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearlez:
grin

Lol, I was waiting for opportunities to use it. 😭😭😭
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Sniper101(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wait a minute

How would anyone cheat on that pretty svelte I see there, with none other BBN Ex Housemate but Christy O shocked

Was Kess on colos undecided
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Mrpojj(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by godofuck231: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ashawoe and vengance , fish and crayfish

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by DukeNija(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Abeg clear off if u don't know the meaning and premise of my comment.....my comment is not meant for sisi men like U....those we playfully bicker on nairaland know I'm throwing jabs at them.... Now please go and form ur saint, oversabi and good boy elsewhere...

I’m sure you’re not married. No woman will or should make an unforgivable mistake to marry a toxic man-child like you. And please remain single till you understand what marriage entails.
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by advanceDNA: 1:14am On Oct 06, 2023
DukeNija:

I’m sure you’re not married. No woman will or should make an unforgivable mistake to marry a toxic man-child like you. And please remain single till you understand what marriage entails.

Yawn...!!!!!

Captain save a skirt.... We have seen u

Ur women àssslicking behavior no let read because u want to come and impress ur wife reading ur comment...
Na only u know what marriage is all about... 70 years old man...go and use ur drugs and rest
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by purples25(f): 2:23am On Oct 06, 2023
I wonder why some people take their partners for granted. How can your baby die, such a sad thing, then you tell your wife in a callous way that you're angry with her over some show, a woman who's still trying to get over loss, a woman that did everything for you. Not only that, you told her it's over in that manner, blaming her for everything... After looking at what she did for you and where she comes from, guy why would you just assume you can walk all over her like that, and get away with it? Na WA o.

Which juju made you feel you could just treat her like that and go Scot free? Your spirit didn't warn you or something? You must have been taking a risk deliberately.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Oyindidi(f): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

"Were u forced"

Did he force u??

you think is Nigeria? Kess will vomit the 45k dollars, gold digger trying to play to the gallery of celebrities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide's Son Playing Piano (Pics/video) / Flavour Brings Ijele Masquerade On Stage At Glo Caf Awards 2016 / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.