Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della (38544 Views)

BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / Naira Marley Reacts To EFCC Evidence Against Him / Cossy Orjiakor: "Why I Reported My Neighbor To Police" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by luminouz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
BloomingDale:

Yes o. That’s why guys that shame girls that are having their youthful fun, I tell the girls to shun them and not mind them. Both genders are only young once. They should both have their youthful fun without anyone shaming anyone.

That’s why guys that are not virgins looking for virgins are very annoying and hypocrites. As if a virgin wants to deal with their sagging balls and soft prick that has released gallons of sperm. Disgusting.

There she goes again!!!
Now we all know you ain't a virgin!!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/10/05/i-have-reported-my-husband-to-efcc-us-embassy-kesss-wife-della/
You see this other gender? In anything you do avoid their wrath.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by jetson06: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Urhobo men and womanizing are like 5&6. Marry an urhobo man at your own perill.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Calitoscassius(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
That woman doesn't look Oyibo to me.

She looks more like a Nigerian albino lady. No oyibo woman would say this. Only those broke Nigeria ladies who think men are the cause of their frustrations
Absolutely! That creature is not an Oyibo atall! She is not even an albino, all i see is a creature with a ton of make up on.
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by K33fK0zaRt: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Octopusssy:
Na wa o
hm. Shey you and Glorious Gbola dey follow eachother ni sad
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by K33fK0zaRt: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Team foreign chicks Oya fall in

You never see anything grin
why you dey follow Octopussy for yansh? angry You Neva help her with her audio finish?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by 1gbdata: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Over 2.5 marriage
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Welcome to everyday Nigerian women lives Della grin grin grin .

Don't worry you will survive grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Felicity0001: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kestolove:
Edo boys ND papers

Abeg where dem dey get all these client self... 😂
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by kkins25(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
How do u women say it again ooooo...

"Were u forced"

I gave him this, I gave him that, I paid rent.....

Did he force u??

grin grin grin grin
tit for ta ta grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by whirlout: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
If you weren't making noise to us when you were buying him 'cos everything was sweet, why are you here making noise to us now? Abeg go and sit down and learn your lesson that you can't buy people's affection. It's either they are into you or they are not.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Fearlez: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Team foreign chicks Oya fall in

You never see anything grin
they are still better than a recycled street bicycle like you. grin
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by kaywhy09(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wahala for who marry parrot for anything

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Ewedegubbler: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Get lost woman. What’s his crime? Cheating on u? Buzz off
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by DukeNija(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
What a waste of manhood. Disgraceful, deplorable behavior.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by advanceDNA: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=DukeNija post=126220809][/quote]

Who is this werey
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by DukeNija(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Who is this werey

Na you be werey. Supporting such an excuse of a man. Even if he wasn’t forced, how do you show such disdain for your own family?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by 43Ronin: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
pls report his stupid ass to FBI also foolish boy. you left fine, soft, rich oyigbo wey don bless you with papers to follow hoelosho. fool angry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by advanceDNA: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
DukeNija:

Na you be werey. Supporting such an excuse of a man. Even if he wasn’t forced, how do you show such disdain for your own family?

Abeg clear off if u don't know the meaning and premise of my comment.....my comment is not meant for sisi men like U....those we playfully bicker on nairaland know I'm throwing jabs at them.... Now please go and form ur saint, oversabi and good boy elsewhere...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Blackdisciple(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Many guys are no more looking like guys again many of them looking like women in the name of looking Frosh..

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
But if all this claim is true then kess is a scam, na this kind woman were men dey find

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by matm: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Well, until the court hears from d man.
I find it difficult to believe a woman can do all these for a man.
In marriage, even if ur wife earns 500k and you earn 3ok, she will hide her money and keep disturb ing u with all demands until u die.
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by myrates: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
How do u women say it again ooooo...

"Were u forced"

I gave him this, I gave him that, I paid rent.....

Did he force u??

Abi o! as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us...... grin grin
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by PoliteActivist: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Which other proof do you need?

Someone stated that the marriage 'was' a scam. So when did she get to know it is a scam? Because the man cheated? So if you cheat on your wife, does it mean the marriage was a scam or its a case of infidelity?

The offence that the 'husband' committed is called infidelity and what a wife could do is file for a divorce and that is a civil case and not stuff of FBI.

So, if she reported to FBI and Embassy, it shows that it truly is a case of marriage fraud because Infidelity is not a fraud case, so the only way she could know it is a scam is because it was and therefore she is an accomplice.

They rarely prosecute the American citizen (maybe because they have no way to show how he/she benefited). Most times they just deport and ban the foreigner for life (see below)

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Machinegun91(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
I don't care

A Nigerian local girl is enough for me

Foreign girl thunder
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by advanceDNA: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Get lost woman. What’s his crime? Cheating on u? Buzz off

Lol...she even called EFCC... I was looking for the financial crime the nigga committed?? Where as, she was the one that took money from his account claiming it's her money

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by masterduba(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yeah, she is a Whitewashed mulatto
GO0DHardDick:
That woman doesn't look Oyibo to me.

She looks more like a Nigerian albino lady. No oyibo woman would say this. Only those broke Nigeria ladies who think men are the cause of their frustrations
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by NOwazobia: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
These are the fraudsters Nigerians model after, but they want a better country while themselves are no better.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by NOwazobia: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
benuejosh:
In all you do as a man, pray to God to help you in the choice of who to settle down with. Because marrying a woman who wasn't mesnt for you is the greatest mistake of a man.

And while you pray for that, pray for yourself too that you'll be a good husband to your wife.
If everything the woman said is true, the reverse is the case.

The lady married a man who is not meant for her, a fraudster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) / Banky W Shows Up At Wizkid's Album Release Party (Photos) / Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.