Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della (38512 Views)

BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / Naira Marley Reacts To EFCC Evidence Against Him / Cossy Orjiakor: "Why I Reported My Neighbor To Police" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Mikelarteta(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good Samaritan

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Okiton: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
wink
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Felix6: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
money and papers, that is a good reason to be married. or do just get married for nothing?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by iamtardey: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Guys mbappe is planning on running away to that Saudi without telling anyone grin dem don catch am for airport tongue

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by wittywriter: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Wahala be like wetin again?!! lipsrsealed

Kess's

Wittyness.
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Menclothing: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Happy marriage life
This one u report to embassy that’s wicked

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Felix6: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
iamtardey:
Guys mbappe is planning on running away to that Saudi without telling anyone grin dem don catch am for airport tongue
that boy mumu too much. why him no follow water japa.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by sylve11: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kestolove:
Edo boys ND papers

Nor be Edo boy. Na Delta boy. cool
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by enemyofprogress: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Skye123: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
How do u women say it again ooooo...

"Were u forced"

I gave him this, I gave him that, I paid rent.....

Did he force u??

Oh! But if a man does the same, she's a gold digger...
Cut the crap, pls

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by enemyofprogress: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
sylve11:

Nor be Edo boy. Na Delta boy. cool
boat of them are the sane

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Elidrisy20: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
You married kess what do you expect, cases

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by sylve11: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
enemyofprogress:
boat of them are the sane

Ship of them nor be the same. cool

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Obainomilano: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
sotall:
lipsrsealed

Kess learnt from Tinubu.

If Tinubu can shamelessly still hold onto power in Aso rock...Kess should be freed of any fraud he committed
his supporters are the most shameless set even more shameless than him

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by TheBillyonaire: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
I do not know the culture that promoted USA to be heaven that everyone must aspire to go there and even become citizen.

If the marriage was really a scam, then the woman is an accomplice.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by iamtardey: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felix6:

that boy mumu too much. why him no follow water japa.

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by alfredilly: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
virginchaser:
She married guy that have not fulfilled youthful fun. Americans girls with money always want to be in control, highly possessive and never forgive.

Less hasn't fulfilled youthful fun? Why are you Nigerian full of double standard. The guy is a cheat, period. He has an opportunity in the marriage but still chose to betray his wife.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by advanceDNA: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Skye123:

Oh! But if a man does the same, she's a gold digger...
Cut the crap, pls

I just said what women always say when when it's their turn....

Which one is paining you??
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by PinkNature: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Multiple cash out.
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by alfredilly: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
I do not know the culture that promoted USA to be heaven that everyone must aspire to go there and even become citizen.

If the marriage was really a scam, then the woman is an accomplice.
what's the proof that the woman is an accomplice. Less is using the marriage as a benefit but still chose to play games

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by BloomingDale(f): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yuamd:
you have Said it all

Yes o. That’s why guys that shame girls that are having their youthful fun, I tell the girls to shun them and not mind them. Both genders are only young once. They should both have their youthful fun without anyone shaming anyone.

That’s why guys that are not virgins looking for virgins are very annoying and hypocrites. As if a virgin wants to deal with their sagging balls and soft prick that has released gallons of sperm. Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by walosky(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
But why would a responsible married man that is comfortable with a beautiful woman that so much cares for him be doing at BB9JA to the extent he never bordered over his son's demise?

OLOSHO MAN
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by ThatKING(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
BigSmoke4u:
If you believe what you just read your brain dey leak.

Me sef just dey ask, how dem dey do am
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by TheBillyonaire: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
alfredilly:
what's the proof that the woman is an accomplice. Less is using the marriage as a benefit but still chose to play games

Which other proof do you need?

Someone stated that the marriage 'was' a scam. So when did she get to know it is a scam? Because the man cheated? So if you cheat on your wife, does it mean the marriage was a scam or its a case of infidelity?

The offence that the 'husband' committed is called infidelity and what a wife could do is file for a divorce and that is a civil case and not stuff of FBI.

So, if she reported to FBI and Embassy, it shows that it truly is a case of marriage fraud because Infidelity is not a fraud case, so the only way she could know it is a scam is because it was and therefore she is an accomplice.
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Kobicove(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Na who be these people sef? undecided
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
This guy own better o, see him wan spoil himself for wetin many of us dey look for chai
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by eepeepook: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
I still don’t believe this news. PR managers cooked it up.
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by Nuheights(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
BigSmoke4u:
If you believe what you just read your brain dey leak.
I believe but my brain is certainly not leaking
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by LowKeyManny: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
walosky:
But why would a responsible married man that is comfortable with a beautiful woman that so much cares for him be doing at BB9JA to the extent he never bordered over his son's demise?

OLOSHO MAN

Bro fumbled the bag.. big time.. he should just his L in peace..
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by onome442(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
virginchaser:
She married guy that have not fulfilled youthful fun. Americans girls with money always want to be in control, highly possessive and never forgive.
bros no be only Americans all white wonen

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by erico2k2(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/10/05/i-have-reported-my-husband-to-efcc-us-embassy-kesss-wife-della/
That one has past, this is domestic affair no criminal issue i involved see this as a waste of time if you ask me
Re: ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della by usagee36: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stupid woman looking for find boy. Oh I want a tall handsome man with nice teeth. Okay you got it. Why are you not satisfied? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA / Olamide's Son Playing Piano (Pics/video) / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.