Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe (27049 Views)

Balarabe Abbas Lawal Collapses During Ministerial Screening / Video: Fashola Avoids Senator Abbo's Question During Ministerial Screening / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Righthussle: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Toluwanise247 post=126211109][/quote]

Why u mumu like this . You are the one that should think before typing. How many times did Biden fall on stage before his election? If he did nobody would have voted for him.

This man slumped right in the presence of the people who are checking if he is fit for the job.

I know you will still not understand.

Imagine you were called for interview in a multinational oil company for the post of manager and you slumped right in front of your interviewers. Omo! Just forget the job because nobody will wan to employ a sick person.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Righthussle: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2023
commoditiesnig:

Not correct. Slumping isn't a sign of illhealth - anyone can slump.. most cases it's due to Exhaustion (as he rightly said), lack of lack adequate sleep, overwork, etc.

When next you go for interview, slump and tell them it is sign of exhaustion.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by MadamExcellency: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2023
Cantonese:

Hahahaha.

How are we sure that baba did not use style style to dodge questions? When he became fit, why was he not returned to conclude his screening? Abeg make una see my angle too.

It can be a calculated format. Are you into yahoo yahoo?
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Olawade24: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Beremx:
Dr. Godswill Akpabio said they should stop the video from recording you because they wanted to give you water and sugar. What happened to glucose?

Glucose is for balablu
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by winner37(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Cock and bull story !!!
Age was beating this man very serious
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Remii(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
You slumped because you are not healthy oga. No serious country will confirm a sick person like you for the post of minister.

Imagine say you go job interview for Shell, Agip or Chevron go slump .
you cant disqualify people based on temporary health issue. even those interview that you mentioned, if you slumped and still did good during interview, you would be employed and be given good medical attention. everything is not physical. everybody fails sick at some time.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Nyanabo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thisan is old na. Old people make una rest. Though hole claims to be 65, he be looking like a 75yr old.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Miracle2020: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
He should be given minister of exhaustion.😁
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by youngrichnigga: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Your drama on the Senate floor has got you through the hurdles of questions about how do you live, qualification etc.
Just keep trying to do the minister works 6 from now and stop all the theatrics undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Dongallant: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/05/why-i-slumped-during-ministerial-screening-balarabe/
Someone should advice this sorry old man to go and rest: The rigors of that office will overwhelm him o!
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Kaymansion(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
It's can happen to anyone

Even Young Rasheed Bawa a former Effc boss was once a victim
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
yarimo:
No balarabe the second republic governor of kaduna state is Dead
ok, thanks for the clarification
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by godwon01(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
He looks very frail and sick. Evidence of diabetes and high blood pressure. He also look very stressful.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Ezmans: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Toluwanise247(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:

Why u mumu like this . You are the one that should think before typing. How many times did Biden fall on stage before his election? If he did nobody would have voted for him.

This man slumped right in the presence of the people who are checking if he is fit for the job.

I know you will still not understand.

Imagine you were called for interview in a multinational oil company for the post of manager and you slumped right in front of your interviewers. Omo! Just forget the job because nobody will wan to employ a sick person.
Get your fu*k out
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by DJInfluence: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Better listen to your body and go rest. No let power and greed deceive you.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by OmoFiditi: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Maxymilliano:

And it was water and sugar prescribed by Akpabio that resuscitated you abi ?

Be deceiving yourself

No, it is the promise of billions that he will corruptly loot as minister was what woke him up.. He can't die yet without taking his own share of looted funds. grin
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by NAC1666: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by razzydoo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Baba, please come to Cardio or clinical pharmacology clinic. More achievements to us all.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by countryman13: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/05/why-i-slumped-during-ministerial-screening-balarabe/
That's a big lie! Na old age dey worry you. U are not even started d work Naija wan give you n U are exhausted so tey u fall. Chai i doubt your performance in the next four years.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Dshocker(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
What a country......

A dying man was made minister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? / President Buhari Arrives New York For UN General Assembly (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.