Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe (27033 Views)

Balarabe Abbas Lawal Collapses During Ministerial Screening / Video: Fashola Avoids Senator Abbo's Question During Ministerial Screening / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2023
yarimo:
Mr balarabe no need for explanations you are also a human being like others
is this not balarebe of Kaduna second republic governor?
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by minakom: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2023
Life
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Kukutente23: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by famology(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu must be a very strong man then. Baba you're not fit sir. No long story.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by sageb: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
You slumped because you are not healthy. No serious country will confirm a sick person like you for the post of minister.

The man is sick
You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by NaijaSumigan: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2023
minakom:
It's unfortunate that many of those insulting you online will die before you. Life

You wished them death first and so you will take the lead definitely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Yinmu. Oga you're not medical fit. Go and rest
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Cantonese: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Maxymilliano:

And it was water and sugar prescribed by Akpabio that resuscitated you abi ?

Be deceiving yourself

Hahahaha.

How are we sure that baba did not use style style to dodge questions? When he became fit, why was he not returned to conclude his screening? Abeg make una see my angle too.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by safarilove(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2023
Old man wey no wan rest..our cycles of leaders is mind-blowing
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Simpubozz(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2023
Baba go and do comprehensive medical check-ups abeg
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Jostoman: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2023
Na script, we know the game, they just want to use you to cover the trending story. Nothing more

1 Like

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by minakom: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

You wished them death first and so you will take the lead definitely.
Mumu. I didn't wish anyone death. Read with your eyes and not your ears. What's so special about death, abi you no wan die. Don't worry, you will live 500 years. Amen
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by NOwazobia: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2023
Alchemy528:
Chaii,,

🤣
Make I join you laugh too 😂🤣
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Billmos: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2023
He is human even a kid slump so it has nothing to do with age our body failed us at times,so let's learn to think dat it can happen to anyone and let's support our leaders even if they system corrupt them as well like I always said untill we put an institution dat will checkmate everyone untill then we don't have a country.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by babajero(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/05/why-i-slumped-during-ministerial-screening-balarabe/
This is one of the reasons I said Peter Obi is above them all, he is always up and doing with no sign of exhaustion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by whippersnapper(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2023
medicine after death
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Judolisco(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2023
Kaduna that is less than 3hrs to Abuja and I'm sure u even took flight...u jst have to learn how to let go of somethings... At your age u should be asking your kids to bring your grandkids to play with you... Na d young people 4 d country I blame sha
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by mejetov422: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2023
A country been ruled by old people that still talks about future, I'm still wondering what kind of future are they talking about, is it future after their death or future of them inside grave.

Until we all wake up and take power from these old men, we will continue to live at their mercy..

1 Like

Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Toluwanise247(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Righthussle post=126209375]You slumped because you are not healthy. No serious country will confirm a sick person like you for the post of minister.[/quote
American President is older than him . I fall on stage many times, so think before you comment
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by Decarbonisation: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2023
Eeeyah! Lol
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by crossbreedwears(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2023
A senator in the US lost his memory during a press conference. He has not be scaked yet
Righthussle:
You slumped because you are not healthy. No serious country will confirm a sick person like you for the post of minister.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by frog12: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2023
i have a real problem with this . so did he address the senates concerns before he was confirmed?
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by 8stargeneral: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2023
Baba go and rest...your body no fit carry am

Stop suffering yourself because of power
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by ufotunang: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2023
Faithful0:
Take care of yourself first,
Health is wealth
..abi... and he should go and rest..he is old...lots of unemployed graduates out there I which government can appoint as minister
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by ufotunang: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2023
Go and rest..you are ageing.... ltell tinubu to replace you with a young person ... a youth
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by ufotunang: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2023
This old people want to remain in power and government position forever and chop the national cake...no place for the youth.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by saysoo: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by finallybusy: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2023
Unfit for the role. Nigerians should take their health seriously.
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by yarimo(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
is this not balarebe of Kaduna second republic governor?
No balarabe the second republic governor of kaduna state is Dead
Re: Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe by commoditiesnig: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
Not correct. Slumping isn't a sign of illhealth - anyone can slump.. most cases it's due to Exhaustion (as he rightly said), lack of lack adequate sleep, overwork, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In / Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.