Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents (50466 Views)

Biden Dog Bites Another Secret Service Agent / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Vyzz: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by StubbornGENIUS: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
lmfao!
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Biola67: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
which kind rubbish news be this again for FP?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Blacktruth: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
The agent is a suspect šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Otolomo1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
But you know that your daddy can not enter aso rock grin grin grin
Infobase101:
Nawaoh!
Dog matters!

When will the drug-one leave the Aso rock?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Ewedegubbler: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Seems like heā€™s sniffing the same stuff as Hunter, abeg That dog should pls come and bite THUBV so that he can be removed from aso rock
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by gassbee: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dis dog fit kill person, just imagine the thought of this big dog attacking you physically
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by oyeb15: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
It's getting old
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by creativehubb: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Chetas81:
ordinary citizens poor citizen, their all here in Nigeria, but few in the United States
Majority of Americans are poor.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Kharol1234: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Commander don do pass himself

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by silaswills01(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...
Commander doing a nice job

Preemptive

Trust no one

I love animals very intelligent and their sense of organs very enhanced

But what baffles me is how humans still claim they are the most intelligent of all animals! Name top ten intelligent animals humans will be not make the top ten.. cat is so smart that even if he falling down from any height it will never fall awkwardly and break neck. Dog sense of hearing is too sharp reason a dog was able to detect the vibration sound of Turkey earthquake and started backing a day before the earthquake
Something our so called prophet, native doctor and pastor could not see with their yeye spiritual eye

Humans are very dull. The only animals whose mind can be conditioned to believe In the existence of one supreme being up there in the sky called God that does not exist. Ask humans what is keeping them alive. They will tell you grace of God. So what now happened to the forth thousand people that died in Turkey earthquake? Oh maybe God those not give a fuckkk about them

You really don't know science
U re a dumb atheist
Many atheists are usually educated but u re dumb
Go and learn neuroscience before coming to quickly showcase your ignorance with zero control

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Olawade24: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
creativehubb:
Too pampered.

Even dog da enjoy pass me. God when?
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Chetas81(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
creativehubb:

Majority of Americans are poor.
you turn United States to Nigeria Abbbi , maybe you're talking about African living in United state, because their there with African mentality
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tunde835:
I don't really like dogs esp big ones. It ended up being the danger. They shouldnt have removed it na they should have tried to 'counsel' it.

grin
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by SalamRushdie: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
As useless as it's owner
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Skillsnigeria: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Countersam(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
Looks just like my GSD named Lucy. I 2ish she was 5his aggressive instead of loving food more. Hardly barks self.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by spartachico(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
I can do anything I like and want
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Horus(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
The dog is probably a Russian agent grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by MorataFC: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

But what baffles me is how humans still claim they are the most intelligent of all animals! Name top ten intelligent animals humans will not make the top ten.. cat is so smart that even if falling down from any height it will never fall awkwardly and break neck. Dog sense of hearing is too sharp reason a dog was able to detect the vibration sound of Turkey earthquake and started backing a day before the earthquake
Something our so called prophet, native doctor and pastor could not see with their yeye spiritual eye

Humans are very dull. The only animals whose mind can be conditioned to believe In the existence of one supreme being up there in the sky called God that does not exist. Ask humans what is keeping them alive. They will tell you grace of God. So what now happened to the forty thousand people that died in Turkey earthquake? Or rather the people dying everyday...Oh maybe God those not give a fuckkk about them! Hahah

Shaking my head for you
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Kobicove(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
silaswills01:

U re a dumb atheist
Go and learn neuroscience before coming to quickly showcase your ignorance with zero control

Why are you taking his comments personal? undecided
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Hemeenworth: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
silaswills01:

U re a dumb atheist

Exactly what I'm saying

Religion will make you daft and start ignoring common sense
And the worse part is that you willl still be very proud of it

Wake up and stop being stupid

Why did your pastor suleiman abandon olive oil that he normally sell to followers for protection and he jumped into a bullet proof car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Hemeenworth: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
MorataFC:
Shaking my head for you

You will do because you are not smart
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Chibuezem(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

But what baffles me is how humans still claim they are the most intelligent of all animals! Name top ten intelligent animals humans will not make the top ten.. cat is so smart that even if falling down from any height it will never fall awkwardly and break neck. Dog sense of hearing is too sharp reason a dog was able to detect the vibration sound of Turkey earthquake and started backing a day before the earthquake

Humans are very dull. The only animals whose mind can be conditioned to believe In the existence of one supreme being up there in the sky called God that does not exist. Ask humans what is keeping them alive. They will tell you grace of God. So what now happened to the forty thousand people that died in Turkey earthquake? Or rather the people dying everyday...Oh maybe God those not give a fuckkk about them! Hahah

I believe what you posted applies to you only .... Dog is more intelligent than you grin

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by kay29000(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
The dog might have been high on cocaine, cos German Sherperds are not known to be that aggressive.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by NJV: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tunde835:
I don't really like dogs esp big ones. It ended up being the danger. They shouldnt have removed it na they should have tried to 'counsel' it.

Hahahahahahahaha haha
Counsel??
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by 07kjb: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
THATS HOW PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WILL REMOVE HIM FROM WHITE HOUSE COME NEXT YEAR
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Hemeenworth: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Chibuezem:
I believe what you posted applies to you only .... Dog is more intelligent than you grin

Humans are the most stupid of all animals

Reason pastor suleiman jumped into a bullet proof car instead of using anointing oil to pray for himself as he usually will advise his followers to do

Because he is smart and his followers were daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Kakamorufu(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
The Dog should be sent to Calabar as punishment grin
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by DeepSight(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:

This is not intelligence you are addressing.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Neddyogu(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
K-9 officer probably interrogating a perceived rouge agent or Taliban spy. Dazit!
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by kay29000(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Horus:
The dog is probably a Russian agent grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / ā€œI'm 43% Nigerianā€ - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.