Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents (50465 Views)

Biden Dog Bites Another Secret Service Agent / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Barims(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bmaster:
it baffles me how you praised dog's ability of hearing and cat's special ability of jump but refuses to acknowledge the only being that makes it happen.

You are dumb, I believed you inherit this dumbness from your father
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Barims(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bmaster:
it baffles me how you praised dog's ability of hearing and cat's special ability of jump but refuses to acknowledge the only being that makes it happen.

You are dumb, I believed you inherited this dumbness from your father undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Barims(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Edusouls:
go and take ur drugs you don’t start this afternoon again, some of you humans are just equivalent to animals , Anybody that dosent believe in God is 100% equivalent to animals roaming the planet

Idiot prove your God
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Barims(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Here you are
The answer we all have been waiting for

Bunch of morrons

So they people that got burnt on October first in Benin-delta Road they have no grace of God
So the people that die everyday got no grace of God

The forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake have no grace of God...so there is no one person among the forty thousands that have a grace of God

Humans are a disgrace and a shame to the animal Kingdom

If you are Educated and you are still this not logical in your reasoning then you need to collect your school fees

Do you know what that statement means. By saying grace of God
It means the father that gave birth to you and your sister or brother is giving you a preferential treatment when it comes to who dies or not

That is what it means. It means God who is our father as you guys claim is giving some people a preferential treatment now what happened to forty thousands people in Turkey earthquake

Reason pastor suleiman jumped into a bullet proof car instead of using anointing oil to pray for himself as he usually will advise his followers to do

Because he is smart and his followers were daft

My brother please leave those morons alone, that's effect of childhood indoctrination. No matter how hard you try to talk sense into their sealed up brain, it'd always proved futile because childhood indoctrination right from child is hard to shed in adulthood.

Just leave them alone, they will remain dumb forever until they dies and later found out that their so called God is just a fictional that has been existing only in their brain while alive.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by simps(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
How do you this thing??!!

Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...
Commander doing a nice job

Preemptive

Trust no one

I love animals very intelligent and their sense of organs very enhanced

But what baffles me is how humans still claim they are the most intelligent of all animals! Name top ten intelligent animals humans will not make the top ten.. cat is so smart that even if falling down from any height it will never fall awkwardly and break neck. Dog sense of hearing is too sharp reason a dog was able to detect the vibration sound of Turkey earthquake and started backing a day before the earthquake
Something our so called prophet, native doctor and pastor could not see with their yeye spiritual eye

Humans are very dull. The only animals whose mind can be conditioned to believe In the existence of one supreme being up there in the sky called God that does not exist. Ask humans what is keeping them alive. They will tell you grace of God. So what now happened to the forty thousand people that died in Turkey earthquake? Or rather the people dying everyday...Oh maybe God those not give a fuckkk about them! Hahah

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Emdebby2: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Eke uke
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by NOwazobia: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

But what baffles me is how humans still claim they are the most intelligent of all animals! Name top ten intelligent animals humans will not make the top ten.. cat is so smart that even if falling down from any height it will never fall awkwardly and break neck. Dog sense of hearing is too sharp reason a dog was able to detect the vibration sound of Turkey earthquake and started backing a day before the earthquake
Something our so called prophet, native doctor and pastor could not see with their yeye spiritual eye

Humans are very dull. The only animals whose mind can be conditioned to believe In the existence of one supreme being up there in the sky called God that does not exist. Ask humans what is keeping them alive. They will tell you grace of God. So what now happened to the forty thousand people that died in Turkey earthquake? Or rather the people dying everyday...Oh maybe God those not give a fuckkk about them! Hahah

With this your kind of thought, I will have to agree with you that the line of humans you emanated are very dumb and below all of life forms. 🙄

For other humans, they are the most intelligent creature and many of the domestic intelligence of other animals like dogs was made possible by them.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Babastrong(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Hemeenworth post=126212841]Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

Humans are very dull. The only animals whose mind can be conditioned to believe In the existence of one supreme being up . [the
hollowness
of
your
thought
shows
that
you
are
really
not
smart.
humans
were
able
to
domesticate
lions,cats.dogs,cows,etc
due
to
their
supreme
ratinality]
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Lionelbhass(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:

It is not innovation

We are not in their world

It is possible they are also doing more than the innovation we are doing here

They themselves don't care and don't give a fuckkk about the innovation we are doing here

But you’re comparing animals na🤷🏾‍♂️

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by NOwazobia: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bmaster:
He is using himself as a yardstick.

Can't you see he is actually dumb and a lizard is smarter.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Swiftgrp: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
Sky.com

Commander.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by AliEzeOlu: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Commander is now commandering and president Joe Biden finally appears to be fearing grin grin

Odiegwu

Isn't God wonderful grin
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Burgermotors: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
This dog go get sense pass 100 Nigerian police men
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Andyblaze: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
I never knew people this stupid still exist 😂😂😂
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Waterbear(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2023
BigSmoke4u:
Na y me I prefer cat be this
Patapata cat go leave you enter Bush
But you see dog,taaa,e go dey bite you steady

Go to tiktok
Search
Posessed cat attack owner..
You'll change your view...
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by paprika212(f): 3:29am On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=Hemeenworth post=126215361]

Haha the mercy that didn't save forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake
Hahah

Oh the mercy pastor suleiman was aware of and yet run into a bullet proof car
While his gullible followers like you perished that very day because those ones relied on mercy of

This mercy of God you ridicule will save your ass oneday, you will willingly surrender, keep claiming atheist etc, till then i leave you with the love of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.