Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents (50468 Views)

Biden Dog Bites Another Secret Service Agent / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by DeepSight(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Countersam:

Looks just like my GSD named Lucy. I 2ish she was 5his aggressive instead of loving food more. Hardly barks self.

She's an elegant lady!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by BoldBrainz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...
Commander doing a nice job

Preemptive

Trust no one

I love animals very intelligent and their sense of organs very enhanced

But what baffles me is how humans still claim they are the most intelligent of all animals! Name top ten intelligent animals humans will not make the top ten.. cat is so smart that even if falling down from any height it will never fall awkwardly and break neck. Dog sense of hearing is too sharp reason a dog was able to detect the vibration sound of Turkey earthquake and started backing a day before the earthquake
Something our so called prophet, native doctor and pastor could not see with their yeye spiritual eye

Humans are very dull. The only animals whose mind can be conditioned to believe In the existence of one supreme being up there in the sky called God that does not exist. Ask humans what is keeping them alive. They will tell you grace of God. So what now happened to the forty thousand people that died in Turkey earthquake? Or rather the people dying everyday...Oh maybe God those not give a fuckkk about them! Hahah

The only animals considered to have more evolved brains than humans are dolphins and octopuses. That doesn't however put them above humans in the ecosystem.

Stop talking nonsense with confidence!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by MzansiCoolio: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
It must bite those Nigerians Biden made special advisers. Ngozi Iwela as well and her handbag with just an apple inside.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by ajepako(f): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Judolisco:
Dis one na dugbolugi... It should be donated to our calabar, ondo or ekiti brothers

Make dem mistakenly read this your comment in US embassy lasan!

You don buy market be that cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Hemeenworth: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The only animals considered to have more evolved brains than humans are dolphins and octopuses. That doesn't however put them above humans in the ecosystem.

Stop talking nonsense with confidence!

Do you know salmon when giving birth to swim away far away from from place of birth and return back to that same spot years after swimming aways

I'm talking about years
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Commander, showing the stuff he is made of. The most powerful Dog in the world catching cruise at the white House.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by silaswills01(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Exactly what I'm saying

Religion will make you daft and start ignoring common sense
And the worse part is that you willl still be very proud of it

Wake up and stop being stupid

Why did your pastor suleiman abandon olive oil that he normally sell to followers for protection and he jumped into a bullet proof car

Obviously you're the one that's daft to say human's aren't even in the top 10 most intelligent animals

What's your sources what's your reference ?

Isaac Newton was a monk a clergyman Galileo was a believer
They believed in God and were they dumb too ?

Obviously you have a problem with God for whatever reason you have that's your own personal problem to deal with....but the bases of your argument that God doesn't exist is totally shallow and lack any merit to be considered a point
So if you want a real argument go get your Facts and argument right and don't let emotions get the better of your rational judgment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Tunde835(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
RachLaw:
Is this playing undecided
Yes i'm joking
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by BoldBrainz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Do you know salmon when giving birth to swim away far away from from place of birth and return back to that same spot years after swimming aways

I'm talking about years

Kindly edit and rephrase this comment. I'm having a hard time processing the message in it.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Bmaster(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

But what baffles me is how humans still claim they are the most intelligent of all animals! Name top ten intelligent animals humans will not make the top ten.. cat is so smart that even if falling down from any height it will never fall awkwardly and break neck. Dog sense of hearing is too sharp reason a dog was able to detect the vibration sound of Turkey earthquake and started backing a day before the earthquake
Something our so called prophet, native doctor and pastor could not see with their yeye spiritual eye

Humans are very dull. The only animals whose mind can be conditioned to believe In the existence of one supreme being up there in the sky called God that does not exist. Ask humans what is keeping them alive. They will tell you grace of God. So what now happened to the forty thousand people that died in Turkey earthquake? Or rather the people dying everyday...Oh maybe God those not give a fuckkk about them! Hahah

it baffles me how you praised dog's ability of hearing and cat's special ability of jump but refuses to acknowledge the only being that makes it happen.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Chibuezem(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Humans are the most stupid of all animals

Reason pastor suleiman jumped into a bullet proof car instead of using anointing oil to pray for himself as he usually will advise his followers to do

Because he is smart and his followers were daft
Lol You are aware that dogs eat
shit..... Such a shame
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Hemeenworth: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bmaster:
it baffles me how you praised dog's ability of hearing and cat's special ability of jump but refuses to acknowledge the only being that makes it happen.

You see where your daftness comes again

I asked you a question once more

What is keeping you alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by silaswills01(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kobicove:

Why are you taking his comments personal? undecided

If someone wants to disapprove something scientifically then he should be scientific

And what's personal about confronting someone who obviously is trying to mix personal emotions with rational thinking
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by silaswills01(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:

I'm talking about years

So you mean salmons are smarter than you now ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Bukka14: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
need a painter or cleaner for your comforts,office ,hotels etc.in Lagos Call Joad and sons Enterprise . 07086132288 . Anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Munzy14(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Edusouls(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

go and take ur drugs you don’t start this afternoon again, some of you humans are just equivalent to animals , Anybody that dosent believe in God is 100% equivalent to animals roaming the planet
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Edusouls(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
As shocking as this might or should be, this is actually a more pressing and breaking news than the killings or war in parts of the world. tongue

CNN will even entertain analysts to deeply dive in and dissect the international impact of the actions of 'Commander'. cool
you just said it all, these western elites don’t care about anything in existence except themselves, imagine attention given to an animal
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by GiZcorp: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

Hahahaha.... You make me laugh. Now from all the animals you have listed, which of them can give a combined analysis of their various behavior like you just did? You are using the most important aspect of living beings yet u can't recognize it. My friend, your ability to reason all these you just said is the reason why humans are more intelligent than everything that has ever lived.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by planetx: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Should have gotten a Lhasa apso like mine who doesn't bite only playful

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by MasterJayJay: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

Humans are very dull. The only animals whose mind can be conditioned to believe In the existence of one supreme being up there in the sky called God that does not exist.
The phone you are using, it was a dog that made it? Just say dogs are better than you. Don't drag all humans into your folly.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by matm: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
A dog biting people any how and it's still alive
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by highoctane: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hakeem12:
You want them to counsel a dog that has gone mad?
Small cup of Ngwa Road Aba otapiapia is all that is needed
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by PencilBox: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

Shut up kid grin make cats and dogs and all the other "intelligent" animals build structures and create inventions na.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Diligent1(f): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
Since openly associating with the drug baron of an illegitimate president from here, Biden has been tottering from one balabloo-blu-bulava crisis to another.
You think this your comment makes sense, it only shows your stupidity.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Hemeenworth: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Edusouls:
go and take ur drugs you don’t start this afternoon again, some of you humans are just equivalent to animals , Anybody that dosent believe in God is 100% equivalent to animals roaming the planet

Hahah
What is keeping you alive?
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Judolisco(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
ajepako:

Make dem mistakenly read this your comment in US embassy lasan!

You don buy market be that cheesy cheesy
nothing go happen... Dem no dey chop beef 4 US? And slaughtering cow is a crime in some parts of india
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by iamtardey: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Put that boy in a kennel grin
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by adecz: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
First Dog 🐕

Why nahh❓❓😁😁😁
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by franchasofficia: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tunde835:
I don't really like dogs esp big ones. It ended up being the danger. They shouldnt have removed it na they should have tried to 'counsel' it.
hahahahahaha tell dog lovers oh, animal counselors cheesy
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by Father254: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Hmmm...

Preemptive

Trust no one

Only A FOOL THINKS THAT THERE'S NO GOD.
ONE DAY YOU WILL CALL HIM AND HE WILL SHOW HIMSELF STRONG.
HE IS GOD ALL BY HIMSELF. HE DOESN'T NEED YOUR APPROVAL FOR ANYTHING.
YOU THINK YOU DON'T NEED HIM ?
TIME DRAWS NEARER AND YOU WILL CALL HIM.
Re: Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents by emilo2bad: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Infobase101:
Nawaoh! Dog matters!
When will the drug-one leave the Aso rock?
when you will be able to satisfy your woman sexually with your weak organ other men are giving it to your woman back and front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.