Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) (15518 Views)

I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues / Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by press9jatv: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Some of my colleagues, including Cross, are advising me to d¥mp Angel — BBN’s Soma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8GX5dy-oYk

1 Share

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by press9jatv: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wow the relationship between Soma and Angel of BBN are getting high this days. They love themselves no be small thing. Hopefully expecting great kid from them in 9 months time. Omo see the 6 packs of Soma. The guy fit Angel seriously. Expecting them to give birth to each other in 9 or 10 months time. Meanwhile, I’m open to getting married to Soma -- Angel of Bb9ja Housemate

Video credit: Tvc news 📺

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1708551705460133970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72afYoGiNC8?si=2pW2DfmYf0eplawJ

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Kestolove(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mumu Don fall inlove
We go meet for reunion..

29 Likes

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Offpointng: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
This guy's just some foolish ediot. Why spill such secret?

Having couples as Soma and Angel will do nothing good but
increase the rate of irresponsible kids flooding the streets of Nigeria. Imagine a home where mama draw tattoos like some confiscated Livestock and Papa like Soma wearing earrings like some caged Bullock. Tell me how they'd produce Responsible kids

This Generation is loosing it slowly

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by press9jatv: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
They should just get married and have kids joor. They are well compatible for Marriage joor

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by SoNature(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
You wan marry am before?

Some ladies are not meant to be married.

They are just good for flings and one-night stands.

Angel is one of them.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by press9jatv: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
SoNature:
You wan marry am before?

Some ladies are not meant to be married.

They are just good for flings and one-night stands.

Angel is one of them.
haaaa you dey beef Angel seriously. Let Angel breathe ooo 👁👁👁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Treasure17(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
TruthsFM:
Do we still have men who are virgin in Nigeria ? - Twitter lady ask 🤔

#9jaleakmedia
Lol.
I'm here.
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by TruthsFM: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Treasure17:

Lol.
I'm here.
wow what a big surprise
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by TruthsFM: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Really Soma and Angel have feelings with each other. They should married themselves

6 Likes

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Solofunds: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by GiftedHands47(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
I track lost or stolen phones or devices
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me on WhatsApp via siggy below

2 Likes

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Kobicove(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
It was a good advise that they gave you undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by AllenSpencer: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
That was the same thing people told Christiano Ronaldo.
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by salbis(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
I hope say u no go cry in no distant future.

10 Likes

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Builderbet365: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
who cares?

7 Likes

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Soma abi na Toma be your name, for now, we are not interested in your relationship gist. Sane Nigerian youths are more concerned about Gbola Tilumbu's forged result.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Emmexguy123: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dump her.
That Angel is the falling Angel.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Mopolchi: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
This guy is dvmb

11 Likes

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by MrsTwrite(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Two matured adults, they should fix themselves. I'm outta here.

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Shinjawestern: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
U wnt marry Ashawoooo?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Classic4des: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2023

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by FashionCookie(f): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
You and Ike, tap mouth.
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by clockwisereport: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
E bido siwe, O na-aso

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Kaxmytex(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Angel na one loyal beach, I know one when I see one....
Hold am tight.... cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Illegal1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Treasure17:
Lol. I'm here.
omoh............no be u bleep rita last wk?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy A Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) / Naija Celebs From Rivers State. / Alaasari ( Ishola Durojaiye) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.