Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) (15517 Views)

Iā€™m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues / Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by babywhite(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
One man food is another man poison grin
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Illegal1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Shinjawestern:
U wnt marry Ashawoooo?
omoh...........which grl for nigeria wen no be ashawo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Angelfrost(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Guy... Some things are best left unsaid.

If or when she dumps your ass tomorrow, those guys you mentioned go use you catch cruise Taya.

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Simpozium of the century... It will still end in premium tears...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by drimzsmoke(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kestolove:
Mumu Don fall inlove
We go meet for reunion..

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Basicend: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh...........which grl for nigeria wen no be ashawo?

Hmm! I tire o.
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Truths9ja: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iā€™m pleading here to please, let soma allow Angel to marry him. They are much compatible ooooo.
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
U want turn street girl to housewife
Deh play!!

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Farfalla(f): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
SoNature:
You wan marry am before?

Some ladies are not meant to be married.

They are just good for flings and one-night stands.

Angel is one of them.

Shout all you want. People will marry who they want and there's nothing the rest of us can do about it. Capiche?

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Menclothing: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by finallybusy: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
This boy can lie. That was how he said fans gave him nothing after his first stint. Sha, his fans will always rationalize his statements. What I remember in the house was Whitemoney and Cross giving him blessings coupled with information on how to handle Angel in a relationship.

Men are strong, sha. Mercy and Ike kept their distance. It was Ike himself who did it. There was nothing to squeeze out of an old Mercy so he kept to himself. Cross did the same, but at times he and Angel sat together to gist as friends. I wish I had the same mental strength concerning idiot exes. Production wanted old flames to ignite again. The housemates disappointed them.
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Tyche(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kiss and tell pussy ass niggah
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by paskal16: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
So angel no more sugar daddies to fund your lifestyle on the island o
Coz the way I dey look soma that nigga no get money oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by gassbee: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
U cant marry from d streets,

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by abobote: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
They like you that is why they told you the truth

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by macho44(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
clockwisereport:
E bido siwe, O na-aso
Darling Darling šŸ˜šŸ˜
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by oluwafemim(m): 1:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Offpointng:
This guy's just some foolish ediot. Why spill such secret?

Having couples as Soma and Angel will do nothing good but
increase the rate of irresponsible kids flooding the streets of Nigeria. Imagine a home where mama draw tattoos like some confiscated Livestock and Papa like Soma wearing earrings like some caged Bullock. Tell me how they'd produce Responsible kids

This Generation is loosing it slowly
See good kid calling someone foolish idiot. Good kid can talk without using slurs
Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by Slynation(m): 2:49am On Oct 06, 2023
A guy saying this in the public?? This guy is still a baby...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by 07kjb: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2023
BIG SIMP HE GO SOON CRY

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma) by sunnyprof: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2023
she is a bitch but she can be loyal ----

But two of them go soon know say marriage is beyond sex, sexism and romance .... na work wey dey sap energy and require good rest from selfishness!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy A Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) / The Meaning Behind I Stand With Girls" Profile Frame On Facebook / Alaasari ( Ishola Durojaiye) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.