Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) (44381 Views)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
enemyofprogress:
yinmu! Time bomb wwy Nigeria don dey seat since October 1, 1960, wey no explode, na now wey my brother dey in charge e go explode? Abeg if na joke make you stop am o.

Midehi3 abeg the beans wey you dey cook don done?
E go do you like film, because I'm not one of your brain washed pastor fans. And Besides I'm not Midehi3 or whatever that monster is.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
debeginin:

There maybe no you but Nigeria will remain till the second coming of Jesus.
Na you and that your jesus will die by accident this year. Bastărd!
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Yoighaman(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol it's you people that needs a brain check.

You said he never attended a school, the school he attended said he was their student. They presented evidence.

You said the Certificate he submitted to INEC is forged, the school said no, they are the one that gave him the certificate through one of their third party vendors.

And you still want reasonable people with good conscience to join to vilify or kill him??

You are wic.ked.

Go and read the certified true copy of the deposition and stop embarrassing yourself publicly. I don't blame you...when you will not read, but keep following hearsay by criminals.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
onadana:

I rather Tinubu remains as president than Atiku who does not stick to his words and claiming to be a democrat.Power should be down South not up North again.

God forbid BAT thing that a drug lord / snatch it and grab it crooner / certificate forger remain president.
Atiku is not the answer but is better than that fraudulent drug lord
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tflex01:

Lmao... Igbos self

Grandstanding today, cry of victimisation tomorrow.

Same cycle all the time. grin
So igbos is the only tribe in Nigeria??
You see why you're profiled ethnic bigots. I'm not surprised its in your DNA. Na Hausa people will deal with una mercilessly. Banza people.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yoighaman:

Go and read the certified true copy of the deposition and stop embarrassing yourself publicly. I don't blame you...when you will not read, but keep following hearsay by criminals.

When I call Apc headless mob.
They shared whatsapp update for all them that's why they keep saying the same stupid thing over and over again thinking it will stick.

3rd Party Vendor that has no affiliation with the school? How stupid can you get

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by georgeakins: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Abagworo:
If Tinubu is removed the level of celebration across Nigeria will be unprecedented. All his few suppporters will be ashamed of themselves. My problem is if the bad effects of his economic policies is reversible. What a waste

Stop being delusional.
Delusion is a mental illness common among the Ibo people of biafla.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by GUNITGuy: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin grin grin grin hahahaha hihihihih hohohoho.

IS THAT ALL?! undecided

Walahi dis one lol πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...
This people would continue to act Political Nollywood till 2031.....
Wants to unseat a Seating govt. With A certificate Forgery allegation without the Convent of the school he attended .....Jokers
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Wallade(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

E go do you like film. No be to rant on social media. Make the court try nonsense this time around, that violence you want we go give una.

See this chest beater, you this small soldier ant! No worry, Sebi you get violence, we will meet you soon just ensure to be violent when we meet.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Atarakpa: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
lawnreigh:
HE Atiku is supposed to be on his way back to Dubai
he returned this morning and will be moving with the first flight tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Image123(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
linearity:

You are the one displaying ignorance and lack of knowledge here....

This is a vendor that Price University have pre-authorized, when you order through them, they will get your inform from Price University through their secure communication as I stated before.

This vendor works hand in hand with Price University to get you your diploma...They do not take your words about your graduation, honor, etc from you, they get the authenticity info through their back-channel communication from Price University.

Vendors like these are not going to get dates wrong, they are not going to get signatures wrong.....and Tinubu did not use any vendor approved by CSU to obtain his Oluwole Diploma hence the University did not back it.

If his replacement certificate came from their approved vendor, they would have said so under oath, rather under oath they say they cannot speak to its authenticity.

Finally, a vendor not authorized by a University can not offer a replacement diploma for that University....You have a myopic understanding of this and I can spell out the details in each post.

Lol, it's a free world dear. Enjoy the delusion.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

So igbos is the only tribe in Nigeria??
You see why you're profiled ethnic bigots. I'm not surprised its in your DNA. Na Hausa people will deal with una mercilessly. Banza people.

The deal was for southwest and North to combine forces.
You can never see an Apc supporter attack Atiku or his tribe.
Very useless tribal bigots.

I'm especially happy that is a Fulani man that exposed their drug Lords yansh.
It is now you'll understand that the Apc mob are headless and stupid.
They'll leave the originator of the suit and start attacking others like the headless dogs they are

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Felix6: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
tivta:
Hmmm

This man is really desperate oh , even though I dislike BAT, Atiku should have allowed Peter Obi carry PDP ticket, well we shall see how it ends...
Getat.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Image123:

Lol, it's a free world dear. Enjoy the delusion.

Lmao. Wahala for who dey defend Apc sha. Very dubious, clueless set of human beings
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by ndidibabe(f): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
So, Oluwole na approved vendor? We know your type.
So u saw Oluwole in that report? Poverty no dey allow una read well..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tflex01:

Hehe

Make me understand how pls. grin

All una accounts go expose for this thread today. Headless Apc mob. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha from world press to hospital to check blood pressure

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
lol person when u no fit win for field u wan win from back door.I don’t know how some people think

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
eddynaira125:
Very impossible to unseat a Nigeria President who have been declare winner by INEC

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Miracle2020: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
vacanci:
this man go faint if at the end e no remove Tinubu from seat.

If he truly won the election, he should concentrate on proving that. Instead he is busy trying to use certificates to unseat the winner.

This action shows me that Tinubu actually won the election
how can you win election when you submitted forge certificate. You cannot build something on nothing.
Don't forget Mesoma who forge her jamb results, jamb withdraw her results and also sanctioned her. Now since Tinubu forge his certificate,if that certificate is withdraw how will he even contest? It shows that all votes given to tinubu are all wasted votes because he was not qualified to run for president in the first place. Therefore, he won nothing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Mrtaye: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
blesdman:

Because it is a Southerner he is challenging. The south should be united otherwise the north will totally colonise the south in this country
When buhari with his incompetence and questionable antica was destroying the cou try, he did nothing about it
It's the turn of the South East not South
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

This man money no dey ever finish. More for his aides and friends to chop

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by emerged01(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
eddynaira125:
Very impossible to unseat a Nigeria President who have been declare winner by INEC
It can happen if only the judgement is finalised before swearing in not months after.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Tareq1105: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felaincarnated:
No permanent friend No permanent enemy. Just permanent interest

Honestly I pity Atiku PDP.

He had tried to be Nigeria president 6 times without success.

1993 under SDP

2007 under ACN

2011 under PDP

2015 under APC

2019 under PDP

2023 under PDP

Bola Ahmed Tinubu just came into the game in 2023 under APC and got Presidency at first attempt.

Atiku still find it difficult to believe that Tinubu could be president just like that.

Tinubu has retired him politically. He would be 77 yrs next month.

Atiku is like a snake that was cut into 2. He wants to destroy Tinubu before he would announce his retirement from politics after the supreme court ruling.

Waziri of Adamawa well done o but to me the world conference was unnecessary since you're in court.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Miracle2020:
how can you win election when you submitted forge certificate. You cannot build something on nothing.
Don't forget Mesoma who forge her jamb results, jamb withdraw her results and also sanctioned her. Now since Tinubu forge his certificate,if that certificate is withdraw how we even contest? It shows that all votes given to tinubu are all wasted votes because he was not qualified to run for president in the first place. Therefore, he won nothing.

Bros , na you dey worry yourself. A thread will soon be out.
So that when you see these useless paid cashtivists , you'll not bother to even engage them.
Their job is to lie and spread tribal slurs on Nairaland.
From Yarimo to Georgeakins to Mannagrill to Chucks13 to ndidi13.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
ndidibabe:
So u saw Oluwole in that report? Poverty no dey allow una read well..

This one go use female account. Stupid cashtivists. All of una go crawl out like the cockroach that you are. Keep playing
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by odduduwa: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Abagworo:

Isn't it the turn of Igbos that Tinubu took by force and has been sponsoring hate against Igbos just because of that guilt? If Atiku will rule Nigeria giving everyone equal opportunity without nepotism he will succeed like Obasanjo. It should be the trurn of Southeast not Southwest with Muslim-Muslim ticket and equally showing clear disdain against a people who did him no wrong.
don't mind the half smart Yoruba man
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Wallade(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mrtaye:

It's the turn of the South East not South

South East must take her turn via election not backdoor.

Even backdoor dey hard you now, so much that you could only file behind Atiku grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by georgeakins: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Programmer47:

Bros , na you dey worry yourself. A thread will soon be out.
So that when you see these useless paid cashtivists , you'll not bother to even engage them.
Their job is to lie and spread tribal slurs on Nairaland.
From Yarimo to Georgeakins to Mannagrill to Chucks13 to ndidi13.

You go tire.

Atiku has been retired politically.
Obi go contest tire

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Waziri Adamawa carry go. Unbox the oluwole certificate.

But how come BAT graduated in Government College, Lagos in 1970 even before the school was founded?

You can never see Apc dogs talk about this.
This is why I never engage any of them.
Person graduate 1970 for school wey open 1974?
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
georgeakins:

You go tire.

Atiku has been retired politically.
Obi go contest tire

Hahahahaha
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by highchief1: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Svoboda:

Haba, its everywhere.

Atiku no be am at all.
I no say na yeye person but that em wife matter I be no no

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals / 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.